Sixty Six.

Behind His Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same day, I got a call from Jinki’s mom. It was a little awkward at first cause heck; his son just kissed me deeply in public. I don’t know if I should be embarrassed but I love every moment of it.

“Minjungi ssi?”

“Ne eomonim?”

“Can I come at your place?”

“Ne! I’ll be preparing something to eat eomonim, I’ll wait for you here”

“Okay”

She said she was on her way and I prepared some snacks for us to eat.  As I was preparing,I cant hide my smile. Although Jinki is not with me right now, I can still feel his damp lips on mine. It was really magical and surreal.

 

Right after I finished cooking, Jinki’s mom came in wearing her simple clothes and her red scarf.

“Come in Eomonim”

“Thank you”

And she held my arm. I smiled at her. I wonder what she’ll say to me. Is she going to be mad? But why?  Maybe she’s not. She’s cheerful just like my Jinki

 

“Let’s take a seat darling” she smiled at me. So this is where Onew gets his smile

“I’ll just get the snacks I made” she nodded and sat in the living room for a while

 

I opened the television and we sat beside each other. She is my second mom. She’s good to me and always taking my side. I know she adores me like her real daughter

 

“Is everything alright eomonim?”

“Anio darling”

“Wae?”

“Can this old lady get a hug?”

 

She spread her arms to me and I immediately gave her a warm hug

“I came here just for this”

“hm?” I looked at her

“I miss my Jinki. He’ll be gone for a year. I miss my sweet son. Atleast if I came here, it’s like I’m hugging my own daughter. “

She breaks the hug and held my hands

“My minjungie~ thank you for taking care of my Jinki when Im not around. He always talks about you when I visit him in his dorm. My son is really crazy over you”

“Believe me Eomonim, I love your son so much too”

“Aigoo~ my son is so lucky for having a beautiful girlfriend like you”

“I’m luckier and thankful to you eomonim. Maybe if I haven’t met Jinki, I wouldn’t be this happy”

“Before going to their tour, Jinki asked me something”

“What is it eomonim?”

“I don’t know if I should tell you... but I think it’s better if you hear it from him. He is such a precious boy to me Minjung so please continue loving him because it seems like he can’t live without you”

 

I was into my tears while hearing this from his mother. I am overwhelmed and feel blessed that a lot of people love me.  When I thought no one was there, these people made me feel that I have them. I owe Jinki my happiness. If I hadn’t met him, I don’t know if I can still smile like this. If I hadn’t met him, I wouldn’t know that there is such thing as love.

 

“Why are you crying sweetie?”

“I am just so contented eomonim. All of this”

“Aigoo my daughter”

 

And she gave me a warm hug

**

Jinki still hadn’t called me. It was weird I never received any messages from him. I got worried and texted him since his flight’s arrival was an hour ago. I decided to go inside the bathroom and had a warm bath. I hugged my knees thinking what he is doing right now. But what bothers me more is the thing that he said to his mother. I have no idea what it is but I hope it’s a good thing.

After I took a bath, I went on my closet and grabbed Jinki’s clothes. I opened my laptop and in front of the mirror, I brushed my hair. I smiled when I see myself with his clothes. It’s a little big and a little long. It feels so warm and soft that I can use this all day.  Then suddenly, my Laptop sounded for an incoming video call

 

“Hi~” Jinki said with a smiled on his face

“Hi~” I said shyly.

“Sorry I called you late, I feel asleep. I was so tired”

“Its okay, have you rested well?”

“I’m still adapting here”

“I miss you” finally, I said it out

“I miss you more~~ and I think that shirt looks familiar”

“It’s not~” I pouted

“I think you really miss me”

“A lot”

“That shirt looks good on you”

“It feels like you, like you’re here with me and by the way, what did you ask your mom?”

“Mom went there? Did she tell you anything?”

“No, she said you should be the one saying it to me, so now tell me”

“I don’t want to, wait for me”

“But that’s too long”

“Then I’ll let your curiosity handle it”

“Yah Lee Jinki! Tell me! And why are you smiling like that!”

“Nothing~~It’s late, you should rest now”

“But I don’t want to”

“Sleep~”

“I want to talk to you more. Do you know how hard this is for me? I want you here beside me right now and hug me while I sleep. What have you done to me?”

“I casted some magic spells on you”

 

We both laughed hard and talked for a minute or two and we decided to call it a day. I closed my Laptop and surf the internet through my mobile phone. I want to check on some of the pictures earlier and there, I see my face. A lot of pictures of me and what shocked me are these fan accounts and comments from citizens.

Of course, I expected them to say bad things about me but what touches my heart are those fans who wrote some beautiful things about our relationship

 

“I was in the airport and while waiting for SHINee to walk into our direction, everything was chaos but this girl was running and fell off on the ground landing in her knees in front of SHINee. It was really embarrassing kekeke.”

 

“That’s Onew oppa’s girlfriend, she was so pretty and her hair is beautiful”

 

“I was standing beside this girl and she keeps on saying Im sorry when she bumps to me. She’s kind”

 

 

“Kya! It’s Minjung Eonnie.. I met her personally at a music recording. She was really kind and beautiful. She even talked to us and fanchants with us. Onew oppa is so smitten over her. They love each other, Im so happy for them”

 

“I was in the recording early this morning. Those clothes are still the same when I saw Minjung eonnie. It’s the first time I saw her. I expected her to be a snob to be honest but she’s not. She smiles a lot like Onew oppa and she even accepted the Banana Milk we gave to her and drink it happily. I shook hands with her and her hands were so soft. Maybe that’s why Oppa loves to hold hands with her. I know I should be hurt upon seeing this picture of them but I am truly happy. They look good together and they love each other. We also had a little talk with her and it’s true that they were friends since they were young. Maybe that’s why they are that close. Maybe the cutest thing I saw at the recording was when they both shared in that one banana milk. It was so cute and totally adorable!! After that, I went to the airport. I didn’t saw her passing by but I saw her on her knees in front of SHINee oppas. She stood up and started to cry. Maybe eonnie is embarrassed kekekeke! But then Onew oppa grabbed her and hugged her tightly, maybe he misses her so they had a talk in the corner. It was time when SHINee was about to go and everyone was squealing and shouting.  Some even pushed one another just to see them up close and I am one of those fans but the moment I saw them kissed, everything just stopped. We can even see the shocked expression eonnie did. They kissed and it was like a fairytale. Someday I want to have this kind of relationship. We know that Minjung eonnie is really lucky but Onew oppa is even luckier to have eonnie and that’s the truth. I may not know them personally but once you saw them together, you know they are madly in love with one another that’s why don’t bash Minjung eonnie cause Onew oppa loves her and let’s just support their relationship! Onjung couple FIGHTING!”

 

To be honest, I was teary eyes after I read this blog and these fan accounts. Somehow, I feel happy after all the things that happened today. That somehow, fans are supporting us and will always be there for Jinki and I am thankful to them

**

Half year had passed and still this long distance had been going on. Yes, I find it hard but I’ll get use to it. Love is sacrifice and trust and that’s what we are practicing right now. I have video calls with Jinki at night. Sometimes even when he is still wearing his makeup. He looks thin and tired but still continues to talk to me. One time when we had a phone call, I keep on talking and talking and talking until he is not responding anymore and he fell asleep. All his efforts in this relationship, all his hard work to fight for me are just making me feel nirvana.

 

I can’t wait for the day that I’ll be able to hug him so close to me again. I miss his warmth and his embrace. I miss his voice which calms me every time. I miss his smiles and kiss which drives me crazy all the time

**

I just need to wait for 2 days. SHINee World concert will be done in a week and it means that I will be able to see him again. I wonder what I should do to surprise him. I’m starting to think of things that will make him happy. For one year, I have been constantly looking at him through my laptop. So this is how a fan feels like. The feeling when you want to touch them but you can’t. The feeling when you want to call them but you can’t. The feeling when you want to just look at you even just through your screen but you can’t.

 

That night, Minho called me suddenly

“Yeobseyo?”

“Noona! It’s me Minho! How are you?”

“I’m fine, how about you?”

“We are w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter