One.

Behind His Idol Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"ONEW’S POV"

Training has been so hard for me. To continue with school then go to train. I’ve lost my time to Minjung already. I promised to pick her up before I will go to SM but I’m too late. Her dismissal time is over. Our debut will come out soon. We’ve been preparing for it. Actually I’m quite nervous about this but my mom and Minjung supports me and I find that as my strength. They are my strength. I called her but she’s not answering her phone. Maybe she’s mad at me...What will I do now? I hope she’s home.

I ran with my fastest speed just to reach their home immediately. I knocked and a smiling mother greeted me. It’s Minjung’s mom.

“Oh Jinki, you’re here.”

“Ne, eomonim, Is Minjung home?”

“Yes, come in sweetheart”

I’ve been so close to her family. I know her story. I know everything about her

“Where is she eomonim?”

“In her room, just check on her there”

“Okay eomonim”

“Oh and by the way Jinki!”

“Ne?”

“How’s your training?”

“Its good eomonim, I hope you can watch me perform”

“I will…We will”

“Thanks”

“I’ll prepare snacks. Go see her in her room. I’m sure she’s there”

I smiled and took my footsteps upstairs. Why am I this nervous?

I knocked but she isn’t answering. I twisted the knob and peek at her a little. I slowly entered in her room.

 

I smiled at the view. My precious angel sleeping on her bed soundly. Her vest tossed on the floor with her shoes. She must be so tired. I lay beside her and wrapped my arms around her. I scanned her features. Her hair, smoothly covering her face, Her smooth skin, her cute eyes, her charming little nose, her plump pink supple lips and her rosy cheeks. I looked at her intently and she’s just so beautiful.

She started to moved but didn’t wake up. My eyes started to travel down. Her blouse is a little open for two buttons; her knee skirt just lifted a little exposing a little part of her legs. Her socks are still on her feet. I sat up and removed it just to give her comfort. I can see she had matured so well not just physically but mentally. I love talking to her. She likes my lame jokes and understands each word that I say.

 I lay beside her again, this time pulling her close to me. Just few hours and I’ve already missed her. Just before I decided to be a singer, we’ve been always together with no fail. I know this might be hard but we will work it out.

I caressed her cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose. I love doing that. She slowly opens her eyes and rub her sleepiness.

 

 

"MINJUNG’S POV"

“You’re here”

“Hmmm”

“You should have told me”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter