chapte 9

Wedding Dress

AN: Hey everyone!! how are you guys today/night? thank you all once again for reading my stories, it was a great honor to write them, i was having so much fun writing this chapter and i hope that you guys find it more exciting, as i will write more exciting stories for the next chapter...thank you again and enjoy reading ^_^ <3 maria

                                                        ****************************************************************

 

Kyu was all smile as he get out of class, he look at his writst watch, hmm, it's too early to meet her..i think imma go take a walk and get some coffee on the way..he thought. As he was walking he spotted siwon's car passed by him, he called siwon's name but the car just went and never turn around, hmm, why is hyung in sort of in a hurry...he didn't even stop when i called for him..he thought, he shrugs as he went his way to the coffee shop. He was wistling as he reach the place and stop in his tracks when he saw siwon's car park next to it, then he look at the window to see if he was there, to his surprised he saw you and siwon together. He feel a sudden jealousy, he was about to go inside when he spotted you getting up and leaving, he then hide in the corner and peek as he see's you walking happily, he look at siwon who was still sitting, he didn't moved at where he was, kyu was wondering what had happened as to why siwon had the saddest expression. He never seen his hyung that sad before, more than when a part of family passed away. He felt sorry for his hyung but he didn't let that bother him, instead he decided to just go home and get ready to meet you at the movie theather. You where jumping for joy as you reach home, you immediately look for your mom who was busy giving your kid some sleep time, you where about to scream when suddenly your mom told you to shhh, you smile at her and just go up to your room. You look at your closet, take your blue dress out and prepared everthing that you are going to wear for tonight. You took a shower and imagining what would it be like being alone with kyu, then you felt yourself suddenly giggling on the thought, you hurried up as you getting dress your phone buzz. You look to see who it was and to your surprised it was kyu, you smile as you answer the phone

"yoboseyo..." you greeted.

"yoboseyo,uh,na-ya, kyuhyun-imnida" kyu said on the other line.

"oh, kyu-shi...what's up?" you asked.

"nothing, just want to tell you that i will be a bit late tonight...is it ok with you?" kyu asked.

"ne, it's ok, is everthing alright?" you asked despite of your curiosity.

"ne, everything is alright, i can't wait to see you" kyu said smiling on the other line.

You blushed to kyu's last word as you ended the conversation "ne, nado".

Time has passed and you where at the movie theather, you went to get the tickets and some popcorn with 2 drinks as you waited for kyu to arrived. You look at your wrist watch as time passed by with no sign of kyu anywhere, the movie was about to start, you are about to give up, you put your head down when suddenly a boquet of red roses appeared infrot of you, you where surprised as to who was the person holding them, you look up and it was kyu, smiling brighter than the sun towards you with his eye's twikling like the starts at night. Like a knight he rescue you for being the madden in distress. He smile at you and say "mianhe, i was late..it's hard to get these, coz i don't know if your going to like them" kyu explain to you, you smile at him and take the roses from him "i thought for a second you are not going to show up, kyu-shi" you said to him with your almost cried out eyes. Kyu hug you and say "gaja, the movie's about to start", it was dark inside the theather, you where surprised when kyu suddenly hold your hand to lead the way to a vacant seat . You tried to look at him but it was dark, then suddenly kyu look at you, you strattled so you begin to put your attention to the movie, you then give him his drinks and the popcorn that you both shared, you where dipping your hand to the popcorn when suddenly kyu was also dipping his hand and end up holding yours. He smile at you and say " I think this hand is better with this hand and stay there thru the rest of the movie" as he hold to yours and put it in his lap. The entire night you can't help but blush, omg!!! he's holding my hand...ottoke?? is it really ok for us to hold hands on a first date? ..you thought asking yourself while looking at him in the dark.

 

After the movie, kyu seems to not letting you go, Agassi, I hope we are like this all the time...I hope you don't hang out with siwon hyung anymore...but who am i to tell you that...he thought. You smiled at him, you notice that he was in sort of a deep thought, "kyu-shi, are you ok?" you asked, kyu then look at you and smile "ne, i just don't want this night to end" he said. You smiled at him and say "nado" as you look at the hand that still holding yours. Kyu take you to the the most famous river in korea, the han river, it was your first time to see the famous han river that you heard most about from you cousin, it was the place where her husband proposed to her and you where also hoping that it was the place that someone proposed to you. You where aimlessly walking with kyu when suddenly he stop, you strattled and say "what's wrong kyu? why did we stop?". Kyu look at you as if he saw an angel infront of him, he smiled at you and say "isn't beautiful...the night...and you" , you blushed at his compliment and then nod to agree. Kyu put his arms around you as you both enjoyed the scenery , and then he look at you again as he say "agassi, I have something to tell you" he confessed, you look at him also and say "me too,kyu-shi, i have something to tell you" you honestly say. You both look at each other like looking at your own reflection, waiting for what you both want to say. Then suddenly kyu blurt it out first "i like you, agassi, since the day at the hospital, i don't why and how but i just know that i do...agassi...saranghae", you where surprised to his sudden confession, you don't expect kyu to do what he did but something inside you makes you happy that he did tell those words, because deep inside you too felt the same way about him. Kyu look at you,waiting for you to tell him what you wanted to tell, you don't know where to start, you let out a sigh, finding the courage, ahhh...here goes nothing..you thought. "kyu-shi, i like you too, since the day at the hospital when you stayed with me, even tho i was a mess back then....i don't know why but i felt this strong connection with you", you lift your face to look at kyu and say "kyuhyun-shi...nado, saranghae". Kyu put both his hands on your face as he moved closer to kissed you under the moonlight sky.

 

                                                            ****************************************************************