Chapter 29

Wedding Dress

A/N :AHHHHH...it's finally coming to an end...YEORIBUN.... T.T  I just wanna say THANK YOU everyone for your continues love and support for this fanfic...I had fun writing it and I had fun even on the last chapter...heck i had fun writing this one too..keke...I was so greatful to everyone of you...to all MY READERS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ....I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...SOOOO MUCH!!!!   don't forget to leave a comment, subcribed or voted up this story...until then..enjoy reading ^_^  <3 Maria

                                                                    *******************************************************

 

 

You wake up the next day feeling refreshed, today was your birthday, a once in a year that you get to spoiled yourself, it's been your habit since you could remember, it was also the day that kyu might be coming home from their long leg tour. You got excited as you got up and freshen up, you wear your most simple yet pretty outfit for the day, a white chiffon dressed that it shows your not so perfect curves, you are happy and kyu loved you just the way you are. Your child was already awake and had gone to the kitchen where he was waiting for you, your mom always complain that you are far the hardest person to wake up in the morning, you just smile at the thought. Since it's your day, you couldn't careless, as you got down to where everyone was,you said your good morning and went to sit on the table, you then notice that something was quite not right, everyone was quiet and in their most angelic behavior. You twitch your lip as you think of what could be the possibility that they are planning something, perhaps a surprise birthday party for you, you then asked your mom what she had planned for the day. "Omma, what are you doing today?" you asked, trying to catch a glimpse or even a hint of why they are acting the way they do, your mom was then cooking pancake for breakfast as you asked her a question, she turns around to look at you and immediately just smile, ignoring the question that you had asked a minute ago. Instead she pointed at the table and say "can you put some plates on the table dear, thanks" , the pancakes that your mom was cooking smells so delish that you didn't mind to bother asking her another question. And just like a obidient child, you followed suit on what your mom was asking you to do. After everyone was done eating their food, your mom suddenly went outside and start watering the plants that she's been planting, the weather was nice as you followed her outside and just stared at what she was doing. You then notice that your sister went out and start helping your mom watering the plant, in which she rarely does it, then your child was also outside the yard, playing with his toys. You pouted since no one was even mentioning or saying happy birthday to you, your feeling was hurt so you decided that you need some retail theraphy to calm yourself down, while everyone was still busy doing some house work, as you passed by them and say "I'm going out, omma, dongsengah", both your mom and sister just smiled at you and let you off on your own, you notice that your child was in a world of his own, you walk towards him and asked him the question "son, you wanna go with omma, shopping, I'll get you what you wanted" you then said to him, but your child just smile and say "it's ok omma, I don't really need anything.......but can you buy me some ice cream later?" he quickly added. You nodded and when no one was saying a word still, you left with a heavy heart as you went alone, you pout as you get into the car and drived off.Your mind was distracted as you got into the mall, you tried to keep your mind occupied but nothing really helps, you keep poundering and poundering what did you do wrong for them to have such a behavior in the morning of your birthday, i don't get it...why is everyone not saying anything to me earlier, could they forget? nah, i don't think so, how come oppa haven't texted me yet...could he forget my birthday too?? you thought as you keep walking in the mall. Your mind was messed up just by thinking about it, until you saw something you really wanted, and just like a little girl you immediately became un- upset as you browsed the store you had an eye for. Earlier that day, kyu secretly calls your mom and your sister about his plan to surprised you on your birthday, he will be caming back after their concert was over, and since its a last minute thing, your mom and sister agreed to kyu's plan. Your sister then informed your little one to not to tell you even tho you asked him so many times, "but immu (auntie), i always greet omma on her birthday, she will be upset if i don't do it" your little one says to your sister, your sister smile at him and say "this is kyu oppa's request, dear nephew, just once, will you not tell your mother? huh? just once, ok" , your child smile as he nodded to agree to your sister, as soon that he heard kyu's name, "ok, immu, since it's kyu appa's, just once i won't say to omma", your sister patted his head "good boy" and went on to do what needed to be done. Your mom was busy preparing the secret venue for your surprised birthday party/ wedding, you had no little to know about this, all you know is that your mother and sister are taking you to dinner, just to commamorate your sister to have a summer job. You where busy looking at every store, everytime you see something you like, you tried everything that your glimmering eye can see, but something doesn't feel right as you keep browsing in one of the shoe store that you passed on by, a voice that is somewhat familiar caught your attention. You tried to sneek a peek to see who it was but you failed everytime, and when you finally see who it was, embarrashment flashed all over you, you bowed to the mistaken identity of a man that you thought you knew,"chesonghamnida, chesonghamnida".

You shake your head to the thought that you think you saw siwon at the mall, aish, why do i thought that it was him, but honestly, that man does look like siwon-shi, I wonder how he is? since the time of that incident...how am i going to face him? ah, oppa wouldn't like it that i meet siwon-shi, could he? but they are together now...so it should be alright as long that they are surrounded by their members...right? you then thought. It was getting dark when you finally decided to leave the mall, as soon that you get into your car, you received a text from your sister: Unnie!!!eodiga? Where are you? everyone is waiting for you at home...come home now quicky..appali appali... you smiled after you read your sister's text. Meanwhile, kyu was in a hurry to get into a last boarding plane back to korea, good thing is that it does'nt take long for the flight to reach korea, after their concert he told the rest of suju member that he was planning on marrying you on the day of your birthday, and he wanted it to be a surprised. Donghae and Eunhyuk was so static about it, they both couldn't wait for their maknae to be wed to the person he trully loved. Siwon was just all smiles at the maknae as he congratulate him, he knows that he won't make you happy as much as kyu makes you happy, as he was about to leaved, kyu grab his risk and pushed him for a hugged "hyung, komawo" is what kyu said to siwon. Siwon eyes gets a bit teary as he heard the simplest word from kyu, there is nothing far more that he like to hear at that moment, peace between a hyung and a maknae is what siwon wanted since he realized that he likes hyemi. "Aish, that's enough you two, ya kyu-shi, don't we have a plane to catch?" the other member of suju ,sungmin said to the maknae, kyu nodded. kangin suggested that they should used SM's private plane, that their management gladly lend it to them. Everyone was so hype and static about the double event they will be going to. "Ahhhh, finally it's all done" your mom said excitedly as she look at the work she put into decorating the venue inside a hotel, kyu wanted a simple wedding and so do you. "I'm sure they both will like the decoration,so proud and happy for them, wished them all the happiness in the world" your mom said to herself as she suddenly felt a bit sad, but she control her emotion since she will be facing you in a couple of hours. You reach your house after you had a full filled day of shopping, little did you know your sister pack some essentials for you, since you won't be staying at your house tonight. As you went inside, you notice that there are some luggage, a small one and a medium one, you then became suddenly confused as to whose luggage it was. "Oh, wasseo" your mom greeted you as soon that she saw you standing next to the luggaged that your sister prepared for you, "omma, whose luggaged are these?" you asked, your mom smiled but didn't say anything, when your about to convince her your sister immediatel say "it's yours unnie" as she was coming down from upstairs. Your mom and sister are both wearing something elegant yet simple, a blue chiffon dressed with ruffled in the bottom hem of the skirt with a pale heels to match. Your curiosity grew as you examine your mom and sister, but as you where about to asked them, they both immediately cover their mouths as they saw your son, who is handsomely coming down the stairs, dressed in a white polo shirt with black pants and a black shoe. You never seen such an angel coming down to greet you, as he gave you a hug and say "omma, saranghamnida, hago, chukaeh", you chuckled as you cover your mouth. "Kaja, we're gonna be late, i don't want out reservation to go to waste" your mom said. Then you realized that they never did forget your birthday, everyone was all smiles as you all get into the car, but this time your mom drives, since it's a surprised. As your mom was driving you notice the road that she was taking, you got curious "omma, are you sure this is the way to the restaurant?" you asked, "yes honey, I'm sure" your mom then simply responded to you, your sister and son just smile as you look at both of them.

The car is almost reaching the place, your heart suddenly beat a different tune, a tune that has fear and excitement. As you where looking at the window of the car, a white limo suddenly appeared before your eyes, hmm, who could that be? i wonder how much it cost to ride one of those..you then thought. Eunhyuk pointed out by the window inside the limo when he sees you glaring at the car, "oh, there she is...the bride to be...i think we better hurry.." he then said, that the limo driver immediately got the message and speed up the speed a bit more. Kyu saw your beautiful face, and since the window was tinted, only him can see what's outside, kyu smiled upon seeing you, his heart suddenly skip a beat, a beat that sounded like a drum, excitedly yet nervous, so, this is the feeling my parent's are telling me about, once you saw the face of the person you loved, the heaven's will sing of a joyous tune...he then recalled. The white limo got in first, your mom decided that she should slow down the speed since kyu and the rest of suju need to prepared inside the venue. As soon that the limo stop at the entrance of the hotel, kyu and the rest run towards the venue, "appali appali....ahh this gotta work" kyu nervously said out loud. As they reach the venu, Kyu went in place positioning himself ,then next was kangin who is the groomsman, sungmin, donghae, eunhyuk and siwon was the usher. The rest went to sit to witness kyu's bliss, your side only had your dad and some of your relative, your sister was the brides maid and the brides maid of honor was your cousin who helped you settled in korea. Kyu took a moment to admire all the beauty of the venue, when suddenly the door opens and there you where standing, unsure of what was going on. A few minute ago before you enter the room , you tried to asked any one that was with you what was going on, but they just told you that you are going to have dinner and have a quiet evening. Since they are not telling you anything, you just gave up, ugh! what's the use of keep asking if they don't even telling me what was going on, and why am i feeling this way...like something big is about to happened....you thought. As you reach the hotel entrance, your sister suddenly grabs your arm and linked her arms with you, "ah muh?" you then said as you look at her with such confusion in your eyes, "unnie, i'm going to missed you..." your sister said that it got you more confused "what are you talking about, dongsaeng?", then suddenly your mom linked her arm to your other arm, "ah muh? omma, can you please tell me what is going on?" you said getting a bit tensed. Both female didn't say anything as they drag you to a big door, away from the restaurant of the hotel, your son position himself infront of you as he was holding a small pillow that it looks like it has something in it...like a ring perhaps. Then the door open's and everyone stand up as the music was playing, a que for the bride to enter. Your eyes got big when you saw kyu standing, then you realized that he was planning to marry you on the day of your birthday, your eyes got all teary as you reach kyu by the altar and after it was all done, after you both say 'I do" he wisper in your ear and then he said "jagiya, saeng-il chukahamnida" and give you a blissfull kissed .