Chapter 8

Wedding Dress

Later during the day your phone buzz, you look at the number but it seems that it was a private number, you answer it "Yoboseyo, yes, this is her, who is calling?" you said curious as to who was on the other line "ne, this is cafe shop, we review your application and would like to interview you, how's tomorrow? are you available in the afternoon?" the other person asked. You where so skeptic that you don't know what to do, "ne, I'm available in the afternoon" you answer,"great then we'll see you tomorrow, have a great after noon Ms. kang", "ne, gamsahabnida" you said as the phone call ended. Ahhh, finally..I'll be working while in school now...you thought happily. After the call ended your phone buzz once again, this time it was kyu who was calling, you smiled at the caller "oh, kyu-shi, what's up?" you said happily, kyu was smiling from the sound of your voice, ahh, here goes nothing...he said thoughtly. "Do you wanna go watch a movie?.....with me?" kyu said despite being nervous and shy, he caught you by surprised, a movie..with kyu...alone? ..you thought, suddenly you felt your face got warm, heart beat faster, you feel warm all over, what is going on with me? why am i feeling like this everytime i talk to him...could this be...lust! you thought. His voice swoon you in a different level, you can't speak, kyu was waiting for your answer in the other line "yoboseyo...are you still there?", kyu started to panick a little since you are not speaking "yoboseyo...yoboseyo...are you there??? speak to me, please." you then came back to your senses "ah, n-ne, kyu-shi..I'm still here..sorry i don't know what happened...i can't hear you suddenly" you said lying to kyu on your sudden dreaming of him. "it's ok" kyu said "but you haven't answer my question...would you like to came with me..to a movie?" he said..asking the same question to you, you bite your lips "n-ne, i would loved to, kyu-shi" you said while closing your eyes, hoping to find the courage in your heart, kyu smile and bite his lips "g-great, i'll talk to you later then, see you in campus" he said ending the conversation, you smile that mona lisa smile "ne, see you in campus" you said while your eyes are twingkling with happiness of kyu asking you out. After a long post of talking to kyu, you sigh for relief that you handle it well despite of being nervous, then you look at your closet and decide what to wear for the day that you are planning with kyu. You decided to wear your blue dress that your cousin bought for you when you are still living with her, but now that you moved out and have a place of your own with your family.

The next day, you had a quick bite of your bagel and decided to take a walk to go to school, you kissed your kid goodbye and your mom, your sister was running down the stairs, "ahh , i'm late, unnie..wait for me" she said, you look at her and went straight towards the door saying "hurry up then sleepy head" jokingly at her, you know she hated it when you called her sleepy head, but you like to teased your sister once in a while. Ahhh, its going to be a good day today..you thought, as you got out of the house, then suddenly you saw a car infront of your house, you tried to look who it was, the man came out of his car and it was siwon, you got confused , not knowing why he was there early in the morning. Your sister got out of the house and spotted siwon standing next to his car and say "oh...siwon oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked siwon. Siwon smiled at you and your sister and say "good morning ladies, I'm your cheuffer for the day" siwon teased. You look at your sister will all smile "really? siwon oppa..aye..your just here for unnie" she said pouting, you rolled your eyes on your sister, and then look at siwon, you smile at him and say "mianhe, siwon-shi, but i rather walk, it's not really that far...why don't you take my sister instead, im sure she would like to since she's already late" you said eyeing your sister, she then show her tounge on you. Siwon was dissapointed on your answer but he didn't let you see that, instead he agreed to take your sister since he wanted to asked her question about you, your sister get inside siwon's car and drove off, you wave at them goodbye until they are gone of your sight. Aishhh, why does he have to ruin my day...you thought as you sigh and walk towards to school, you where getting irritated at siwon for showing up unexpectedly everyday, your feelings for him as a friend has'nt change, all you could think about is kyu and the time that you both going to spent.

Afternoon came and all your classes are done, you then went to the cafe shop "annyeonghaseyo" you said to the barista in the counter as you enter the shop, the barista inform the owner that you arrived, as the owner interview you, you had nothing but all smiles and giving the owner honest answer. After an hour "ok, i think that's all we need to know, welcome to cafe shop, miss kang, you can start tomorrow" the owner said, "thank you so much, i'll do my best to be a better barista" you then said to the owner, the owner just smile and congratulate you and left. You sat at the table for a while, while sipping your cafe, trying to unwind before the big night with kyu when suddenly a voice behind you say "see, i told you, they will hire you, chukaeh" , you then turn around to see siwon behind you, "ah siwon shi...how long have you been there?" you asked "not long, just about the whole interview you had" he said. You got irritated, you don't know what got into you "are you stalking me? perhaps following me?" you asked teasing him, he got caught by surprised, he lean at you and say "do i look like a stalker to you?, it just happened that i was on my way here and saw you being interviewed...so.." he reply back teasing you. "so...you came inside to surprised me?? is that it?" you added, he then nodded. You look at your wrist watch and it's almost time for you to meet kyu at the movie thearter, you then told siwon "mianhe, but i'm kind busy today" you said, he tried to stop you as you where leaving, "ah, thank you for taking my sister to school this morning" you said as you turn around to face him and added "siwon shi, you are a good friend, thank you,"as you smile at him and say your goodbye's. Siwon's eyes got bigger,he couldn't speak of the sudden words that you left out, good friend? is that what am i to you, agassi?...siwon thought, a tear fell in his eyes,he then suddenly felt pain in his heart,killing him softly,stabbing him reapeatedy as he watch you walk further away from him.

                                                       **********************************************

AN: Hi everyone!! ^_^ sorry for taking to update soon, i hope you guys are enjoying some of my stories as well. keep commenting and giving me feedback...it really inspire me to write this stories even tho sometimes a writer encounter some problems on the way..thank you again and again for reading my stories..enjoy reading!! =^_^= <3 maria

 

Ps. I will put my main page soon...sorry for the delay on that one..thank you and enjoy!! =^_~=