Chapter 4

Wedding Dress

 

Kyuhyun was still hugging you but his embrace becomes a bit tighter "k-kyuhyun-shi..i..i can't breath", trying to gasp some air, siwon notice that you are trying to let go of kyuhyun's arms, so, he took action and said "aish, ya..that's enough..you going to suffecate her". With his hyung's simple words kyuhyun immediately come to his senses "ah,mi-mianhe...i was just so happy that you passed...sorry, i forget" and start sratching his head. Ahh, why did i get carried away...that never happened before...but she was different...her hair smells good tho..kyuhyun thought. "ah, since you passed and now a part of our beautiful and exciting campus..why don't we celebrate" siwon suggested as he was smiling at you "come on, huh..my treat" he said. You were hesitating but agreed to the goodness of their hearts, kyuhyun was jumping like a kid when you said "ok, sure...i'm actually starving" you said and give both men a smile. You walk with them to the parking lot where siwon's car was park, you open the door at the back seat when suddenly "uh ah..your not sitting there..ladies should seat in the front" siwon demands, you and kyuhyun look both at siwon. You don't wanna argue with him so you agree to siwon's request, kyuhyun was pounting as he sit on the backseat. "Gaja*" siwon said and smile at you, you smile back at siwon and nod. The ride was nice you almost fall asleep since no one is talking, you look at the side view mirror and see that kyuhyun was looking at you "what is it kyuhyun-shi...did i have something on my face" you said sarcasticly, kyuhyun shook his head and just smile at you as he moved his head away looking at the busy scenery of seoul, you felt yourself smiling at him too. Siwon park the car to one of the building that has alot of lights on the sign board, you where confused why siwon took you and kyuhyun to a place that has alot of lights, and then suddenly kyuhyun answer your question like reading your mind "ah, norebang*...do you like to sing?" he said to you, to your surprised you just look at kyuhyun, wondering why does he know what your about to asked, "yeah, i can sing...when no one is around" you said jokingly. Both men laugh at your sudden joke, then suddenly your phone buzz, it was your sister. "Unnie, where are you? Mom said that baby is crying and we don't know what's wrong with him, so we went to the hospital...and he has a fever" you almost drop your phone, your heart started to skip, your eyes got bigger, not knowing what to do, you look at siwon and kyuhyun "mi-mianhe, but i have to go to byeong-won, my kid is sick and it needs me, hope you both understand" you said apologizing to both of them. Kyuhyun smiled "it's ok, you don't have to be sorry, your kid comes first, right hyung?" siwon startled, "a-ah, yeh, maj-a* your kid comes first, we can always do this some other time" he said to you. With that you smiled and thank them for being understanding "kumawo, siwon-shi, kyuhyun-shi" , "aish, its nothing" as they both said. ah, why, why, I was looking forward to be close to you....siwon thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You arrived at the hospital and saw your kid laying on the incubator at the nursery, you felt your eye about to teared up, kyuhyun place his hand in your shoulder to calm you down. Your sister saw you with kyuhyun and siwon, her eye's got big when she see kyuhyun, she got up from her chair and walk towards you with kyuhyun behind you. "Unnie,wasseo*...ah hello kyuhyun, siwon" she stop as soon that she saw kyuhyun's hand still in your shoulder, she pouted, suddenly she notice that you came with siwon and kyuhyun together, she pointed "why are you guy's together? did i missed something?" she said suspectedly. As you calmed down, you notice that kyuhyun hasn't taken his hand off your shoulder, so you did it to lose some tension between you and your sister, you look at her and smile "I saw them at campus, can you believe that they both go to the same University that I go to?" you just said, you tried to lie to her but it seems that you can't do it, she trusted you the most but you left out some for her to know. Your sister nodded as she gets what you're talking about "ah, ok" and walk toward's kyuhyun as she clings next to him, you then turn to kyuhyun and siwon "thank you for driving me at the hospital, It's been a hectic day, i'm tired, please excuse me" and walk where your mom was sitting. Kyuhyun look at you, confused, siwon was also looking at you but then suddenly his phone buzz, it was donghae, siwon pick it up as he walk away from the room "oh donghae-ya....." you look at him until he was gone from the room. "Oppa, I will be attending Kyunghee University, me and you will be seeing each other alot now" your sister said to kyuhyun as she was started to giggle, Kyuhyun smile at her and let go of your sister's hand on his arm and started to walk towards you. You strattled when suddenly you felt kyuhyun behind you, sitting next to you as you both look at your sleeping baby. "He's beautiful,he's lucky to have you" he said, I hope i was lucky to have you too...kyuhyun thought and just like a telepathy you look at him and smile. "Thank you" you said...I hope i was lucky to have you too, kyuhyun-shi. Then suddenly you felt your hand brushed on to kyuhyun's hand, it was like a electricity in your body, you don't know why you are feeling the way you are feeling, an explosion in your heart, suddenly you realized that you are falling madly in love with him. Your thought's got interrupted when suddenly your sister speak "unnie, i'm starting tomorrow at kyunghee University too, are you happy?" she asked, you smile at her "that's great, now we can be together like we used to" you said but deep inside you know that things are going to be difficult, you know how she was with boys that she likes. Your sister look at kyuhyun the way he look at you sometimes and thought....starting tomorrow, I'm gonna make you like me kyuhyun...one way or the other, and gives a grimmly smile to the both of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: ahh, Thank you to those that subcribed to my stories...Elf fighting!! ^_^ . I hope i dont dissapoint any one on this...I can't wait for you guys to read the next chapter that im working on...I will try to update as much from now on but i can't promise that i will...thanks for the love reader's you guys are the best....enjoy reading ^_^ <3 maria

(Gaja) Let's go

(maj-a) that's right

(norebang) music room/ karaoke

(wasseo) you're here/ you came