Chapter 7

Wedding Dress

Babo..babo babo....ahh why did i do that?...i should just let her get it...but my omma didn't raise me like that..i gotta respect women..and she is a woman...a beautiful one indeed...jamkkanman yo*..am i falling for her??...siwon thought hitting his head lightly as he was driving. His thought was occupied by you, he seems can't get you off his mind. He reached home where everyone was doing their own thing..he look for kyu but he seems to not find him, donghae and eunhyuk both look at siwon who seems to be not himself. "Ya, hyukjae..what do you think his problem?? I bet you it's a girl" donghae told eunhyuk, he shook his head, "nah, donghae-ya..i don't think so..it might be a girl but i think he got rejected" he say to donghae; donghae then hit eunhyuk's head, "babo that's the same thing" donghae insist, the two seems to not agreeing on what they are betting about, siwon heared the commotion between donghae and eunhyuk, he scratched his head, he wanted to asked them for an advice but he hesitate to asked, aishh, those two..always on to something..should i asked them??..nah, they would'nt know anything about her.... would they? siwon thought. He walk towards to donghae and Eunhyuk who seems to be still arguing about whose right and whose wrong, they both stop when they notice siwon was standing infront of them "oh, siwon-shi..what's up?" donghae greeted siwon, siwon scratch the back of his head, he wanted to asked for an advice about women instead he asked for kyu "donghae hyung..do you know where kyu was?", both male look at each other, surprised that siwon was looking for the maknae. Eunhyuk curiosity exploded "Wae? wae? why are you looking for the maknae? is there something happened between you two, that we don't know?" eunhyuk say, siwon shook his head "anio, i just wanna asked him something, hyung" siwon explain to them. Donghae then hit eunhyuk's arm for being nosy "yah, stop that, will ya?" he said, and turn to siwon,"he was in his room, if you are looking for him, and whatever you two misunderstanding about..resolved it..its not good for the group" donghae remind siwon,he nodded and went to kyu's room.

"Unnie...your home" your sister greeted you as you enter the house, she gave you a big hug. Your stressed went away when you saw your kid all smile to see you,"aigoo, my agi, you seem to be getting bigger..mianhe, omma is busy these days..but don't you worry, i will make time for you...how i missed you" and give your kid lots of kisses, your mom saw the happy moment that you are having with your kid "ok, ok that's enough, did you eat yet?" your mom asked, you nod "yes, mom i did..I was with a friend..sorry i got home late" you explain, your mom and your sister then look at you, your mom just smiled but your sister was more eager to know who it was your with "unnie..who is it? do i know him? come on tell me..i want details" your sister insist, who's more excited to know who your hanging out with, you just smiled at her "it's no one..just a friend dongsaeng...I'm tired, I'm going in first..goodnight" and you walk upstairs to your room with your kid in your arm, your sister pouting for not getting the infromation she wanted to hear. If I tell her..would she take him? ahh..siwon is just a friend..and that is what he's going to be...but why is my heart beating when he was near...could I possibly?...nah...i had better things to take care of..my kid is my top priority now... you thought as you kissed your kid goodnight. Later that night you seem to can't get a breather, could'nt sleep, siwon's reaching for the seatbelt keeps repeating in your brain, the smell of his hair, his cologne, his smile..everything is playing inside your head, you tried to shake it off but it didn't work, you then realized that his charm got you, they way he jokes with you and his witty ways. Morning came and your pass half sleep, last night was a brutal to you, ahhh, why does he have to keep my brain occupied the whole night...good thing it's the weekend..no school..just home with my kid and my family..you thought and smile when you saw your kid still sleeping next to you. Suddenly your heard a footstep that seems to be running the stairs towards your room, "unnnieeeee....ahhhhh" you sister yelled thru your door as she enter's, you got up and saw her excited on something "what is it? why are you running?" you said to your sister, she could'nt hide her excitement "unnie, someone's outside for you" she said, "for me? who is it?", your sister just nodded and smile, you got up and look out of the window, you notice the car and immediately you know who it was, you hurried and tied your hair and went downstairs, as you where leaving you told your sister "stay with him, i won't be long" she pouted at your request, she was about to say something but you where gone.

Siwon came to visit you and it seems that he bought someone with him, to your surprised as you reach where he was standing, your attention went to the one that he was with, it's kyu, smiling at you brightly in the morning, your got confused, don't know what was happening. Siwon saw you got down the stairs, he smiled and greeted you "well, hello, you are even more beabutiful in the morning" kyu rolled his eyes on siwon and smile at you, you caught his eyes and smile at him. "What bring's you two this early weekend morning" you asked the two man that was standing infront of you, they both smile as they look at each other "we are here to kidnappe you" kyu tell you jokingly as he wink at you, you felt your face blush as it becames a bit warmer, siwon saw what kyu did so he did the same thing "yeh, we are here to kidnappe you agassi" and wink at you too, you look at them with displeasing eye and say " you two..will you both stop with the nonsense..serously, why are you here this early?". Both got caught by surprised with your sudden mood change, "to be honest me and kyu want to take you to an outting by the beach" siwon finally say , kyu nodded, your sister heard the conversation that you three had and in on the conversation while she was going down the stairs with your kid "what is going here? did i hear someone said an outting at the beach? can I go? unnie, i wanna go" she said begging for you to take her, you look at her with begging eyes while pouting like a child, "Ok, you can go too, dongsaeng, the more the merrier, right siwon-shi?", siwon could'nt do or say anything to your request, he just smiled and nodded at you. Kyu saw your kid with your sister and like a child in a toy store he took your kid away from your sister and start playing with him. "kyaaaa...soo cute..aigooo...don't give your omma any problem..ok?" he said as he played more with your kid. You saw the kindness in kyu's heart, the way he played with your kid, then suddenly, your heart beat faster, you found yourself falling more for him, siwon saw your reaction to kyu as he was playing along with your kid. All along agassi...all along, your heart belong to kyu..why didn't I see that from the beginning....but i won't let that happened...siwon thought as he was looking deeply at you.

                                        ***********************************************

AN: Thank you guys so so much for commenting...keke...you guys like it? i tried to keep this interesting, i will try even harder to make my character's more interesting...still updating..and please be patient as i am trying my best to update as much..^_^ you guys are the reason why i do what i do..again thank you and enjoy reading <3 Maria 

jamkkanman yo (wait a minute)