Chapter 1

Wedding Dress

It was valentine's day, the day where your boyfriend of 3 years are going to proposed to you, which what you thought he would do. He take you to a place where no living soul can be seen, you got curious, confused, and scared, something  isnt' right, he said that he will treat you to a nice place that you woudn't forget but he didn't tell you that he would take you in a grave yard. Scared you may seem, you managed to speak and asked him a question "Oppa, Where are we? Why did you take me here?", your boyfriend just look at you with a deceiving smile, you got more scared, unsure of what he was planning on you. It was getting late, he's not moving , you got more scared, a place like the grave yard is somewhere you don't wanna be, since you where a child everytime you watch a horror movie you get nightmare's. Today is not one of them, it was more scarier in real life, your boyfriend suddenly moveds toward you. You look at him, you started to moved away from him as he walks toward you, "oppa, stop it, you're scaring me...." you said to him, he didn't say anything, he keep walking towards you. You got even more scared and start running away from him, but where? you run and run, your boyfriend caught up with you, you tried to hide but he caught you, without a word from him, you tried to fight him, struggling to let go of his tight gasp, you felt your eye getting teared up "oppa, no, please no don't do this please" you beg, then suddenly he spoke " i have been waiting for this....if i can't have you..i'll do it the other way where no man can want you", you tried to kick him but he was too strong for you. You scream as loud as you can for help but no one seems to hear you "you can scream all you want....but it's hopeless..why don't you just give in huh? just give in baby..give it to me...." he said like a devil in disguise eating up your soul. You keep moving so that he can't have your body...then suddenly he hit's you, you get a bit unconscious and all you could hear is a tiny voice in your head begging for him to stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few month's had passed since the attack of your boyfriend, after that incident you didn't see his shadow. Until one day as you where watching the news, there he was caught up in a gangster riot laying in the road....dead. Shocked as the news was but you didn't feel anything for him, you where relief that he was dead, you wished for him to be dead. Atlast i don't have to be scared anymore, i don't have to hide anymore, you thought as you where looking at your bulging belly. You where 8 months pregnant with your unborn child "aga, your dad is a bad person, please don't be like him" you wisper to your unborn child. Your family doesn't know the whole story since you didn't tell them, you don't wanna worry them, so, you decided to moved to korea with your cousin. Your family agree and was happy that you are doing something in your life but little did they know that you are carring a child from a very unforgettable event. Your cousin know's the truth since you are closed with her, she's the only person that you could trust, her family was against at first but agree that no one will tell your parent's back home that you are pregnant and it's been good so far. You look at the mirror one more time, your stomach is getting big, "one more month baby and i can finally hold you, I can't wait to meet you", you said out loud and then suddenly you felt your child kick, you smiled knowing that it can hear you and know what you are feeling. The next day, you are about to head out to shop for baby's cloths when suddenly it kick again "baby, don't do that.. you're hurting mommy" you said and continue "now, we are going to shop for you..behave ok" and give your most happy smile to your unborn child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice afternoon, your cousin want's to accompany you but things are hectic at their own shop. You are happy that your cousin had their own business, you where helping them when you first came to korea. You found a job that you like, since you know how to bake it became one of your favorite part of working for them. They let you off that day to shop you decided to go to a near by mall. "come back soon ok, and be careful, call me when if something happened" you cousin tells you as you are headed for the door, "ne, unnie" you said. You where walking towards where the mall is since it was a few minute away from where your cousin lives when suddenly your phone rang, it was your parent's, you where wondering as to why they are calling you and it's your cousin's number that showed up in your cell. You answer "hello, ne umma" as you happily greet them, "oh, honey...surprised..we are in korea" your mom said. You almost drop your phone but something else drop, you look at the floor, water..why is there water in the...you thought but immediately know what it was, you don't know what to do, you are panicking, you end up hanging up the phone on your mom "ahhhh, someone please help me" as you scream. You where shopping at the mall for your unborn baby when suddenly an unexpected happened, your water broke, you aren't due till tomorrow but suddenly it happened. A nice man came to your rescue and help you, he take you to a near by hospital. Your family got the news about you being in labor, as soon that they got into the hospital, they are shocked by the nice man that rescued you. He was good looking, had a charm of an angel then suddenly your sister asked him " are you my sister's boyfriend, the father of her child?". The nice man got the most shocking question of his life but instead of telling the truth, he just smiled at your sister who are still curious of him. Your parent's are also curious at the man that rescued you, they keep look at him, taking glances. You tried to stop them but they can't seem to leave the handsome man alone. Out of curiosity of your own, you asked the man for forgiveness for the behavior of your family "jeongmal joesonghabnida, ahjussi"*, the man just smiled at you and say "gwaenchanh-ayo"*. Then suddenly the doctor came in and it's time for your baby to came out, despite of the way you look, you managed to smile at everyone as you where being pushed toward's the delivery room. You look at the nice man, he smile at you but that smile shine's bright like a morning breeze in your eye's, you were in awe. Before the delivery door closed you asked for his name "ahjussi, what's your name?" the man answer you and say " nanuen kyuhyun-ibnida"*, as the door closed before you, you could see him smile like the cherubin in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*jeongmal joesonghabnida, ahjussi ~ so sorry, mister

*gwaenchanh-ayo~ it's ok

*nanuen kyuhyun-ibnida ~ I'm kyuhyun