Chapter 10

Wedding Dress

AN: hey guys, sorry if this chapter is a bit lacking...I was feeling a bit under the weather..pardon my mistake and grammar but hope that you enjoy reading it.. thank you for your patience ^_^ have fun reading <3 maria

 

The sun already set down but siwon was still sitting where he was, tears was falling slowly in his eyes as he recalls the words that you had left. One of the customer saw him almost not moving from where he was, she was concern that he might do something to prevent the pain that he was feeling. She made a sudden moved, she walk where siwon was and as a good citizen helping another, she hand him some tissue "oppa, are you ok?" she said, siwon wipe his tears away trying not to look desperate infront of a woman, as he look up to see who was the person that hands him the tissue, a sudden light came infront of him. The beam of the light caught him off guard, like an angel that had fallen in the sky, a beautiful creature came upon him, like the goddess that everyone wanted. She smiled at him "oppa, Gwenchana?" the lady asked again to siwon, he smiled at her "n-ne, gwenchanayo....gamsahamnida..hajiman, nugu-seyo?" siwon asked the lady. She even give him the brightest smile he could ever hope for, "I'm Hyemi Nakamura, nice to meet you, siwon oppa" she said as she held her hand to give a shake to siwon, siwon took her hand "nice to meet you too, hyemi-ya". Hyemi was an exchange student from Hiroshima, Japan, it's been her long time dream to go to korea and thanks to her hard work and non-stop achivement, she got a scholarship to study in korea. She's a suju fan just like your sister, and her favorite is non other than siwon, she was happy when she found out that she will be transfering to the same university as siwon and kyu. Siwon could'nt believe his eyes, the woman infront of him look just like an angel, Hyemi...what a beautiful name...could you be the one for me..the one who will heal me..he thought. Hyemi just stare at siwon, waiting for him to say something, the stare that siwon gave at hyemi gives her the creeps..ugh! oppa..stop staring at me..why do i feel like he was like undressing me with his stares..ohh so dreamy..those eyes...she thought. "Ah, mianhe,hyemi-ah...i need to get home..its getting late..." siwon said to her, as he added "d-do you need a ride home?", hyemi couldn't believe what she was hearing, omg! siwon-oppa asking me if i need a ride home?...wah..deabak..hajiman, my cousin is picking me up..ahh, i need to think fast..hyemi thought. Hyemi just smiled at siwon , having second thought if she will let him drove her home even tho they just met. But siwon is not a stranger to hyemi for she was following them even when she was still in japan.

 

Then suddenly siwon's phone buzz, he pick it up and look who was calling him...ahhh donghae hyung again....what is it this time?...he thought, he look at hyemi and say "jamkkanman-yo", hyemi nodded and waited for siwon until he finish taking donghae's phone call. "Yah, imman...are you busy?" donghae said on the other line "anio hyung...wae-yo?" siwon answered, there was a long pause from donghae and then suddenly he said "are you sure? from the looks of it you are?" donghae said, siwon was confused as to what donghae was talking about, he look around the shop but there was no sign of donghae anywhere, until suddenly his eyes stop at the entrance of the shop, donghae was standing next to eunhyuk, together they witness siwon with a girl, and a beautiful one too. Eunhyuk's eye could'nt believe on what he was seeing, his mouth was wide open and his eyes are twinkling. Aishhh, why do hyung have to bring Eunhyuk hyung with him..what is up with this two...are they a couple?..they are always together...siwon thought, "oh, hyung...you are here.." siwon said as he hang up the phone, donghae smirk at him and jerked his head asking who was the girl he was with. Siwon look at hyemi who was also confused and dazed that she will meet two other member of super junior, one of her other favorite was Eunhyuk, it was a dream came true for her to came to korea and meeting them in a unfamiliar situation. Hyemi smiled at Donghae and Eunhyuk as she bowed at them "A-annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hyemi Nakamura, N-nice to meet you, Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa" , both male smile at her and greeted her aswell. "I was about to leave hyung" siwon said to Donghae, but donghae didn't listen to what siwon was saying, he was also focused on hyemi just like eunhyuk was, they both look at her from head to toe, examining her. Hyemi jump to the buzz of her phone, she look who it was and it was a text from her cousin in japanese, "Doko ni iru no*, hyemi?" she then text her cousin back saying "Watashi wa ko`hi`shoppu ni kite iru*". She look at siwon, she gave him the cutes smile and say "oppa, thank you for asking me earlier but my ride is here...hope to see you at campus, bye" she said to siwon and the rest as she was hurried to leave the shop and getting in a black SUV.

 

Siwon stare at the SUV until it was gone from his sight, donghae suddenly hit siwon's arm and say "ya, are you ok? did you cry?" he said teasing siwon, siwon then deny it "anio hyung, i don't cry over nothing" he said. Eunhyuk take a closer look at him and say "yah, stop lying..you did cry...your eyes are all puffy" he said teasing siwon. Siwon tried to run away from donghae and eunhyuk, they continuesly teasing siwon until they all reach home, siwon went in first, donghae and eunhyuk was together, they both look as to who was coming home as well. Kyuhyun was all smile as he get out of his car, donghae and eunhyuk saw the happy expression of the maknae, "ahhh happy and sad, right eunhyuk-shi" donghae said, pretending to say it to eunhyuk. Kyuhyun didn't listen to what his hyung was saying, he continue to walk inside the house until he got to his room. Siwon seen the maknae happy as he was getting inside his room, siwon's claw his fist, trying to control his anger at the happy expression that kyuhyun was showing, You get her now..soon she will be mine..siwon thought, but his thought got broken down with donghae tapping his shoulder and say "siwon-shi, stop! whatever your thinking...don't do it...it's not worth it..." siwon then calmed a little with donghae's words..donghae hyung is right..it's not worth it...he thought, he then went inside his room, he layed down in his bed with his arms crossing in his chest, then suddenly he remember's the smiling face of hyemi, looking at him, he smiled and closed his eyes.

 

                                                     *****************************************************************************

Doko ni iru no*, hyemi?" (where are you, hyemi?)

Watashi wa ko`hi`shoppu ni kite iru (I'm at a coffee shop)