chapter 25

Wedding Dress

A/N: Hello everyone!!!!!  ^_^ mianhe yeoribun....my update is a bit tad late... but since this is the 25th chapter I want you all to know that there are only 5 more chapters left..maybe less...I tried to finish this so that i can start on my BAP fanfics..but with all the view and all...i couldn't seem to end it.. T.T  you guys are such an amazing readers...thank you from the bottom of my heart...so now..i won't delay anymore...leave me some feedbacks, comment anything....thats all folks! .^_^ enjoy reading!! <3 Maria

 

                                                            **************************************************

 

Kyu and the rest of suju was out again on a tour but this time they will be gone for a couple of weeks, maybe even months, you where pouting when kyu told you about it, you both are sitting in the terrace of their dorm "oppa, what am i going to do when you are overseas? you know that i can't let a day of not seeing you" you complain to kyu. Kyu just smiled at you, it was the weekend before they leaved for their tour, you and kyu decided that the member should know about the engagement, kyu doesn't wanna keep the members in the dark anymore, so tonight you both are going to announce the engagement. You where getting annoyed since he just smiled at the way you complain about how are you going to deal with him not being on your side, you where about to leave as you get up from sitting, but kyu stop you, pulled you down and landed in his lap "and where do you think you are going? huh jagiya?" he said with a playful eye as he look at you, your face is closed to his, then suddenly he kissed you lightly but faster by surprised. You where shocked at his sudden action, you don't know what to do as he pulled you up and start tickling you playfully like a little child to a child. Kyu doesn't know that you are ticklish since you where a child but now that he found out one of your weakness, he never stop doing it so, even tho you keep telling him to stop "oppa, stop it....stop...i can't..." you said to him laughing hysterically, kyu let you smile that day before he leaves for the tour. Donghae and Eunhyuk heard the loud laugh outside, they both went rushing to see what was going on between you two, they both stop when they see that you are already laying down on the floor while kyu was on top of you, the laughter stop when he gave you something to remember him by as he leaves. You both are now laying on the floor,you stared at kyu trying to remember the smiling face of his, then suddenly a tear fell in your eye, kyu notice it as he wipes it away, the seperation is hard for the both of you to bear. "Is everything ok here?" donghae asked as he sees you crying softly now, you and kyu both look up as you see donghae's worried face, you also notice that he colored his hair blonde. "Anio, hyung, everything is fine" kyu said to his hyung, you just nodded as you wipe your tears away, but donghae wasn't convince "are you sure? but why is she wipeing her eyes?" he asked with curiosity that made Eunhyuk notice it too "umm, are you sure you are ok?" eunhyuk asked you, "n-ne, donghae-shi, eunhyuk- shi..im ok, there just something flew in my eye, that's all" you said as you lied to both donghae and eunhyuk.

 

Both male just look at you with disbelieving eye, they both nodded and left you two alone, but before they leave donghae pulled something out of his pocket, he was hesitated at first as he looks at the item that he was holding in his hands, aish would lizzy like this? i don't get to see her as often or even talk to her but...ahhh, whatever..he thought, he look at you as he was scratching his head, you puzzled as to why donghae looking at you and the item that he had on his hand. Donghae walk towards where you are and shyly hand it to you the item in his hand, it made you even more confused as to why he was giving you something, "umm, donghae-shi..what is this?" you asked, donghae got all surprised and then realized that you meant the item in his hand, "ahh, the bracelet...umm...since we are leaving early tomorrow for our overseas tour...can you..umm..give this to your sister...and tell her that i'm sorry I can't give it personaly" donghae said it shyly that it made him looks cute in his blonde hair, you chuckled a little at his comment and say "ahh, for lizzy...sure, i'll tell her your message" you said to donghae smilingly, donghae smiled back at you and leave to go where eunhyuk was.  kyu pull something out of his pocket without you looking at him, you where busy looking at the bracelet that donghae wanted you to give it to your sister,it was a 10k silver bracelet that has a a saying 'princess' , you smiled of the thought once you gave the bracelet to your sister, she must be estatic when she see's this, but what is their relationship status anyway? ahh, nevermind...i'm happy that she find someone as good and nice like donghae-shi..you thought. You where busy looking at the bracelet when suddenly something bright and shinee appear infront of you, Kyu was holding a 24k gold heart shape necklace with diamonds in it and it looks like it was custom made just for you. With awe you couldn't say anything as kyu put it on to you, "jagiya, I don't have anything but this, this is my mom's necklace and i want you to have it, hope you will take care of it as you take care of me as well, just a little something to remember me by even I'm not next to you" kyu said with sincerity in his heart. You felt your eye getting teard up, no one had done such things for you, with all the things that happened between you and kyu, you couldn't held the tears from falling down. Kyu hold you tighter, you both know that the separation was not going to be long but something deep inside you don't want him to go, "oppa, do you really need to go?" you said, kyu look at you and nodded "ne, I have to..it's my job plus i don't wanna dissapoint all our fans" kyu said, you pouted at the thought "but you rather make me dissapointed, is that it?" you asked, you felt a bit greedy asking him that question but you couldn't care, you wanted to know how he really feels about you. Kyu just smile at you and kissed your forehead as he hold you tighter, like a child that doesn't wanna let go, he then lean down on you and wisper in your ear "jagiya, saranghae".