Chapter 28

Wedding Dress

A/n: This the second update that i was saying earlier..coz you guys are amazing and the best reader ever!! Hope you like it so far...leave me a comment ^_^ enjoy reading <3 maria

                                                                    *********************************************

 

You lay your child into bed as the day ended, he was exhausted from playing all day, you smiled as you remember the smile on your sons face as he was happily playing with his new friend. After you put him into bed, you then prepared yourself for video chatting with kyu, since it was a hectic but happy day, you decided to take a quick shower to refresh yourself, as you where taking a shower, your mind suddenly played a trick on you, imagining that kyu was with you as you touch yourself, but that didn't last long as soon that you heard a knock on your door. You shake the thought , as you get out of the shower, dry yourself and hurried into your pajama. You open the bathroom door, your mom was sitting next to your child, waiting for you to come out, "oh,omma, wae-yo?" you asked her, your mom then look at you and smiled "he must had a great time, just look at him, he sleep so soundly" your mom said. You smiled at her "ne, omma, he did had fun, mianhe omma, i never thought that we are coming home this late" you then said to your mother apologeticly, your mom just smiled at you and say "it's ok honey, as long that you two had fun today, that's all that matters to me" your mom then tell you, as she put her palm into your face and caress your smooth out of the shower skin. You smiled at your mother "komawo, omma, you are really the best omma" you then said as you went for a hug that she gladly took it. You then said your good night to your mom, as soon that she was out of the room, you open your laptop, log on and suddenly you notice that you had one message already, hmm, oppa is online already...as you gigling at the thought of kyu excitedly of seeing you even if its a video chat. You only used the internet when you had something to searched for but tonight is an option since kyu wanted to video chat with you, you then felt the butterflies from earlier emerged inside your stomach, and as your heart was beating excitedly, kyu sent you another message 'Jagiya, are you online yet? appali, appali...oppa is waiting' he demand, aish, why are you in a hurry...we have the whole night oppa..you thought, as the night was getting darker, you took your time and let kyu wait a bit longer. But he keeps sending you messages, so you decided that you should not let him wait any longer, you take a breather as you open up the camera of your laptop and soon later, you saw kyu's excited expression. Kyu smiled wider upon seeing your face "jagiya, why did you just show me you..i missed you" kyu said now that he was pouting at you, you found it so cute to see him pout like that, you never thought that kyu can be so childish sometimes and be cute at the same time. Well, he is the maknae of the group, so i guessed it just natural to him to act that way..you then thought, you where about to say something to him when suddenly you notice that someone was trying to bully him again..immediately you know who it was, "aish,yah, donghae-ya, stop that will ya" you then say that made donghae look into the camera and waved at you "mianhe" is all he say, you then realized that you are not alone in your room, your child who was sleeping so soundly that it didn't even make a sudden move to the noise that you let out.

You then bite your lip, when kyu told you that donghae and eunhyuk left the room to give you two some privacy, "those two, they are always together..aren't they?" you asked kyu, he nodded and say "ye, donghae hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are best friends...you know that jagiya..you can't seperate those two" he said chuckling . "Ah, that's right..i forget that they are best friend...but where are they going?" you then asked despite your curiosity, but the truth is that you don't wanna be left along with kyu, becaused you know what would happened if you two are left alone. You then tried to asked him about the wedding, "oppa, we need to set a date for the wedding, I have texted you about that but you didn't text me back" you then said pouting this time, you got kyu's attention but he just smile at you, "wae? wae? why aren't you answering me, oppa?" you demand, kyu just let a out a chuckle, your getting a bit annoyed at kyu's behavior, then suddenly kyu notice that something was moving in your bed, his eyes get a bit curious, it got you a bit scared, you turn around and you see your child getting up the bed, kyu smile upon seeing your child. You face kyu and blame him for letting you make a bit of noise to wake your child up, " Oppa, see what you did" you pouted at kyu, he just chuckled with your childish behavior. Then suddenly his face became serious that it caught you off guard, but a tiny voice suddenly awaken your senses, as you got up and went to your child side, kyu saw you, how you take care of your child, he smile of the sudden scenery that he was seeing, jagiya, is this what my life going to be like with you? full of passion...seeing you on how you take care of your child makes me wanna come home and hug you tighter...don't you know that the day is getting neared...i wanted to surprised you that's why im not setting up the date or having the talk on when we are going to be wed...but seeing you like this..make's me realized that it just right that i should have that talk with you...but how should i do that without you knowing that..I set up the venue already for our wedding...that it's going to be on your birthday...ahhh, should i asked my hyungs for help? i know they can help me...i could'nt wait until that day come...jagiya...he then thought, kyu went back to reality as he seen you coming back after your child was back to sleep. To avoid the talk again, kyu asked you instead on how your day was spent " he seems tired? what did you guys do today?", you then gladly told him about the day that you and your kid had, you also told him that your child had a new friend and it's a girl. Kyu smiled seeing you happy as you tell the story of the busy day you had with your child, i couldn't wait until that day come jagiya..we are going to be a happy family...i will be home soon....i promise, kyu thought as he smile aimlessly at every story about your childs new friend.