Chapter 16

Wedding Dress

A/N:  Hey guys..just to straight up the confusion..lizzy is her younger sister, the one that want to steal kyu from her...hope that explain everything ^_^...and since you guys showed me so much love for the past few day..here's another update for you to enjoy...my apologize for making this one a bit intense...you'll know once you get to the bottom of it..keke...enjoy reading <3 Maria

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyu reach their dormitory with the rest of the group, siwon was nowhere to be found, Agh! hyung..why? why did you do that? you know that she was mine already...why do you have to steal someone's woman? i don't understand...what did i do to make you do that to me?..why hyung? why...kyu thought as he hit the wall in his room, his eyes is full of tears, tears of pain, tears of feeling defeated in a battle of love, and then he scream "WHYYYYYY!!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME....WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVED THIS..HUH? WHY?" as he look upon the heaven, searching for answers. The love of his life kissing another man in a pouring rain, the pain he could not bare emerse underneat his chest, kyu cried as he lay down on the floor, donghae knock as soon that he heard a loud bang on the wall, "kyuhyun-ya? are you ok? answer me....im worried about you?" he said behind kyu's bedroom door. kyu still lay on the floor with his eyes full of tears, ignoring the call of donghae behind the door, not answering anyone, isolated in his own world....please..just leave me alone...i want to be alone..he thought. As you got home after the incident with siwon, you run to your room and lock it, your mom look surprised to the sudden action you left, she look at your sister " what did you do again to your sister, lizzy? why do you always treat your older sister like that?" your mom confronted your younger sister, to her surprised, she frownted and say "omma, it's not me...why do you always accusing me that i make her cry? I'm not the one that's at fault here" she said to your mother. Your mom got offended to her responce as she hit her in her behind "aish, this child..since when do you talk to your mother like that..ugh!...tell me what did really happened..and this time be honest" your mom said, "ok, if you insist mom, well, kyu oppa saw her kissing siwon oppa..and everything is a mess..i'm tired, i'm going to rest now omma" she said smirking as she turn away from your mom and headed to her room. You lay down in your bed as soon that you got inside, you look at the picture frame that was next to your bed, "oppa...why did you just left like that? why didn't you let me explain....siwon is nothing to me...oppa...you are my everything...kyu-oppa..."you said mumbling as you cried, you tried to close your eyes but kyu's reaction was still in your mind, you twist around your bed, you look at your phone and decided to call kyu, but the call just went to his voicemail. You then called the dormitory's land line and someone answer it, "yoboseyo" the voice behind says it, "kyu-oppa...naya..can we talk?" you said, "nugu? this is not kyu-shi...it's donghae" the other voice said, you then realized that kyu will not answer the call when it's you but you tried your luck anyways, "donghae-ya, it's me..lizzy's sister...we met at the concert earlier" you said, donghae then smile and say" ahh, yea..i remember...ahh, agassi..mianhe, but kyu does'nt wanna be bother tonight...call some other time ok" and before you could speak donghae hang up "wait...." is all you can say.

 

That night you couldn't sleep, you have been awake for almost the entire night, crying everytime that you remember kyu's angry face as he see's siwon kissing you in the pouring rain, Kyu can't sleep either as he still remember what his hyung have done to him. Aish...why?...i need to know why hyung kissed my girl..you don't kiss other man's propert...agh...kyuhyun...enough..just go to sleep will ya?...he thought to himself as he tried to close his eyes. Meanwhile siwon went to a kareoke bar and drowned himself by drinking, it's 2am in the morning and he was still in a kareoke bar, all by himself drinking, "this is for you kyu and agassi...." he said as he raised another bottle of soju, smiling like an idiot by himself, smiling as if he succeded in a mission, drunk as he can be, mianhe kyu-shi...she should have been mine if you didn't showed up in the scene...aish...annoying..he thought. From time to time siwon was screaming to himself, "AISH!....WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? KYUHYUN-SHI...YOU DON'T DESERVED HER...NAEGEOYA*...SHE'S MINE AND NOT YOURS...DO YOU HEAR ME!! YAH! IMMA", the other customer in there are getting annoyed as they tell the owner that someone was making all the ruskus, the owner went to siwon and say "ya,ya..that's enough..you are drunk already..why don't you go home..huh?" the owner said, siwon look at the owner with an evil eye and said "what! yah! why don't you just go away....leave...let me be huh?" he said. The owner just shake his head and headed for the phone as he call the police for siwon's bad behavior, the owner hang up as he was about to dial the number, he went to siwon again to persue him to leave "yah, that's enough kiddo, you are drunk already...just go home..huh? or i'll gonna call the cops on you" he treated, siwon throw the bottle that he was holding into the floor and leave "aghhh...****you..all of you" he said as he leaved the place. It was a cold night when siwon got out of the place, trying to walk as straight as he can but still he stumble, "Oppa? siwon oppa" the voice said, siwon look up to see who it was that's calling his name, who is that? who are you? agassi..is that you?..he thought. Siwon tried to get up as the lady help him to stand up but still stumble since he was too drunk to even walk, "Oppa, are you ok? ugh! you stink..have you been drinking?" the voice said, siwon look at the lady closely and smile "who are you? agassi, is that you? did you come to look for me? aye..you want more huh?" he said, he tried to kiss the lady but suddenly a loud slap hit him" Ugh! oppa..naya...hyemi-ya....don't you remember?" hyemi said. Hyemi was also in the kareoke bar the same time as siwon was, she was with her friends having a good time when suddenly she hears the loud shatter of the bottle that siwon threw into the floor, she immediately left the table that they where on to look who was the person, her eyes got bigger when she see's siwon all drunk by himself, she excuse herself to her friends and made up a false excuse so that she can help siwon and leave at the same time. "Oh, hyemi-ya..how are you?" siwon said still drunk, hyemi tried her best to lift siwon but he was too heavy for her, she left him into the ground, "oppa stay here ok..imma call a taxi..eww stinky" she said as she leave siwon for a second and get a taxi, the taxi then stop by her and look at the window "ajusshi, can you help me with my friend, he was too drunk and i can't lift him, please" she said to the taxi driver, the driver nodded then got out of his taxi and help hyemi. As soon that they got inside the taxi, the driver look at them and say "agassi, where you and your boyfriend headed?", hyemi got surprised to what the taxi driver say, she ignore it and said "ajusshi, to the nearest hotel please", the driver nodded and they left the place. They reach the nearest hotel, the driver help hyemi once again as they lay siwon down in bed, as soon the driver left, she closed the door and lock it. The next day, hyemi's face was full of smile as she look at siwon who was asleep laying next to her in bed.