Chapter 26

Wedding Dress

A/N: WOW! just WOW!.....you guys T.T ..i feel so overwhelmed that it reach this much of a view...you guys are really the best...I LOVE YOU ALL !!!  <3 ^_^ ..I will try my hardest  to update this as much as i can until to the very end....until then..enjoy reading <3 maria

 

                                                         **************************************************

 

It's been days since you last seen kyu, but he never forget to text you, he tell you all the fun stuff that him and the rest of suju member was doing, but the most thing that he wanted to be with was you. You became sadden everytime you remember what he texted, you keep going back to the message to get a glimpse of it. But recently he hasn't text not even once to you, you kinda wonder what he was up to, ugh! still no responce from him...maybe he was busy...or could be in a middle of a conference..ahh, but why isn't he responding..it's been an hour already..you thought to yourself. You texted kyu about what day or date would be available for him for the wedding, you wanted to set it up already, eager to prepare. Few minute's had passed and still no responce from kyu, you are getting antsy and worried that something had happened but you erased that thought our of you, instead you let out a sigh and try to occupied yourself. You decided that you need to go out, you called out your sister but she was nowhere to be found, then you called out for your mom, also your child but no responce from them, "hmm, where is everybody? Am i alone at home?" you said loudly, you look to every room no one was there, then you went outside, your mom's car was park in the garaged but oddly nobody was home but you. You get worried and scared not knowing where everyone could have gone to, then suddenly your phone buzz that it made you jump strattledly, "omo..." you said as you received a text . It was your mom telling you that she and your son was at the park together, you felt relief, after you text her back, your phone rings, your ringtone was one of KRY songs, suddenly you listen to kyu's singing voice and ignore the incomming caller. After the song ended, you then realized that someone have been trying to reach you, you look at the missing calls and it was kyu, you call him right back but no responce, you pouted at yourself as you sit down in one of the bench outside your doorsteps. Feeling disapointed at yourself for not answering the calls right away, you put your head down as you felt defeated by some sort of energy. Then suddenly a pair of foot appeared infront of you as you where looking at the ground.

"Excuse me, miss, but are you Mrs. Cho?" the person said to you, wearing a blue sneakers, you lift your head up to see who it was and as you look, it was a delivery man holding a bunch of flowers, you look at the van that the person was driving and as you read what was written on the side of the van..blue lagoon florist, after you read it you look back to the person that was holding the flowers. "Are you Mrs. cho?" the man said , you just stared at him not knowing what to say, did i hear that right..this man calls me Mrs. cho...I'm not even married yet and they addresing me as Mrs.Cho already? you thought curiously, "ah, n-ne, that's me" you then said without thinking, ahh, why did i say that I'm kyu's wife...well, I will be eventually..you thought happily as you let out a small smile. "Please sign here Mrs. Cho" the man said, you take the piece of paper and sign your name, hmm, maybe i should practice writting my name as mrs.cho just in case..hehe..after you sign the paper with a smile in your face.."here you go" you said to the delivery man smiling happily as he hand you the flowers, the man bowed and left. You look at the flowers beautifuly and search for a piece of paper attached to it, as you take it out and read it, you then saw that it was from kyu, you read the note as it says: To my beautiful bride to be, i know times are hard on us but soon we are finally going to be together forever, i can't wait for that day to come, to be one with you. missing you, kyu. Your smile went high as you read the note that kyu put on the flowers that he sent you, his sweetness melts you as you smell the flowers. You where on your moment when suddenly you heard a voice calling you from afar, "omma, omma, wasseo" the voice said, you moved from where you are and walk towards the front yard as you see a car coming, you couldn't tell who it was but immediately you knew it was your child, you smile as you see them coming home, you waved at your child and mom as they reach your house.

Your child was a chatter that night, as he tell you the fun things that he and your mom do before they went to the park to play. "Oh really, you meet a new friend? and who is this friend, what is his name?" you asked, your child look at you and say "its not a he omma, its a she" he said smilingly, your eyes got big as you heard what he had tell you, "oh, its a she, and what is her name" you said as you keep the conversation going, "her name?..hmmm" he said as he stop to think the name of his new friend, "hyorin" he said as soon that he remember her name. "Ah, hyorin, that's a lovely name, son" you then said, your child nodded as he agreed with you, with your curiosity you then asked your child "do you like hyori?" he then burried his face under you as soon that you asked him, then you nodded that he did like his new friend, you smiled and say " what do you like about her?" you then insist as he keep his face under you and say "she's pretty, omma, just like omma, yeoppeo" he said shyly but sweetly, you smiled at your child and hugged him gently "aigoo, my son, where did you learn to be sweet" you said to him. As you watch your child fall asleep, your phone suddenly ring, you look who it was, your face light up as soon that you saw it was kyu that was calling, you answer it happily "yoboseyo, oppa" you said, kyu was smiling on the other line as he heard your cheerfull voice, "hmm, someone is happy" he said sarcasticly. It made your night more meaningful now that you have talk to kyu, those past few days that had passed of not being with him fades away, and the time that you are so worried washed away with just a single phone call from him. "Oppa, why did you just call now, i was waiting for you" you said nagging like a spoiled little girl, kyu just smile on what you just said to him, "mianhe, jagiya, you know that i have a very hectic schedule" his reason, you bite your lower lip for acting such a child on him but deep down inside you, you know that he meant well when he says the word 'sorry', "i know that oppa, mianhe,i just missed you so much, forgive me?" you begged. Kyu was amused at how you make him feel everytime that he felt a bit lonely, he knows that he made the right decision when he pick you among all the girls in the world, his world is complete becaused of you, there are not a single day that he hasn't smile with just a single thought of you.