Chapter 15

Wedding Dress

A/N:  WOW! I hit a 1000 view...this is beyong amazing ^_^  thank you soooooo much everyone...I feel so much loved from all of you...and to commamorate that, i'll give you an update...forgive me if you find it annoying to some of the characters...this will soon end and it makes me sad...but hoping that it will be happy one..again thank you guys...you are all the best..enjoy reading! <3 maria.

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Donghae couldn't believe the girl that was infront of him, looking at your sister made him fall like the bee to a flower. Kyu notice that donghae was staring at your sister but he thought that donghae was staring at you instead, kyu nudge his hyung and whisper in his ear "hyung, that's mine...no stealing" he said to donghae. Donghae look at kyu with such confusion, "which one are you talking about, kyu?" donghae asked, kyu pointer at you "aye, I was'nt looking at her, I was looking at the one next to her, who is she? she's pretty" donghae told kyu. Kyu smile upon hearing that the one his hyung was interested was your sister and not you, he breath easily as he went pushing donghae towards you and your sister. Eunhyuk was next to your sister talking, even tho that he was shy around women, like bashful in the disney cartoon snow white, while kyu and donghae was walking towards you, he didn't take his eyes off you, just like a telepathy, you notice him looking and you stay like that for a couple minute's until you both nodded. You look at your sister who was busy talking to eunhyuk, you look at kyu and gave you a signal, you nodded. "Ah, mianhe eunhyuk-shi but can i steal my sister for a couple of minute's, maybe longer" you told eunhyuk, and as a obedient person that he was, he let you and your sister go, your sister was confused as to why you are dragging her, she notice kyu and smile. "Kyu oppa, what is going on?" she asked, kyu shake his head and say "lizzy, there is someone i want you to meet personaly, and i hope that you two will like each other coz' i think that you two look great together" kyu told your sister honestly as he could. Your sister gave kyu a blank stare and for a second she thought about what kyu said to her, "what? who? do I know him?" she said looking at you and kyu, you both smiled at her, Donghae immersed behind kyu as he introduce him to your sister "lizzy I want you to meet, Lee Donghae hyung" kyu said to your sister. Donghae flash his white smile as he was known being the charismatic one in the group, and say "hello, beautiful, I saw you earlier and we never really got introduce properly,I'm Lee Donghae, nice to meet you?", your sister couldn't believe her eyes that one of suju member was indeed right infront of her, she tried to scream but you stop her for making a fool of herself.

 

Eunhyuk saw what was happening, he immediately went to where you and kyu are and say "what is going on here?", he asked kyu. Donghae look at eunhyuk and say " ya! imma, don't in to everything, will ya?", eunhyuk frowned to what donghae said, and to that he walk away with a sad face. You saw his reaction to donghae's words, you felt sorry for eunhyuk, you excuse yourself to kyu and the rest and followed suit eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk-shi, wait up" you yelled, eunhyuk just look at you as he walk faster, so that you won't caught up with him, you where running to get to eunhyuk until you bump into siwon who was about to leave the venue. You both look at each other "s-siwon-shi, it's been a while? how are you?" you said with symphaty in your voice, siwon just look at you and smile, he open the door and left. You felt guilty for some reason, so you followed him outside, it started to rain when you caught up with him. You saw eunhyuk who was getting in the van with the rest of the group, donghae and kyu was still inside accompaning your sister. You don't know who to followed so you decided that you need to speak to siwon for all the things that you could have done with him, "siwon-shi" you said, siwon turn around to face you, you both are drench in rain, he stare at you for a brief second, donghae and kyu with your sister when suddenly got a text from their manager. As they are coming out of the door, they saw something beyong imagination, kyu's eye got bigger, your sister mouth almost fall down the floor and even donghae could'nt believe what he saw. Siwon walk towards you and suddenly pulled you over to his, closed as you can get with him, he then suddenly kissed you in the pouring rain, you tried to stop him but he was too strong for you, Kyu saw you and siwon kissing, "HYUNG!" as he yelled at siwon, siwon look at kyu and left, you got confused as to why siwon did what he did, you look at kyu who was in ranged with anger, you felt a tear about to fall in your eyes but kyu didn't see that as he leaved you drench in rain, "oppa, wait...let me explain" you said running to kyu, donghae followed kyu inside the van, look at your sister and bowed, your sister saw you running towards the van to stop kyu from leaving but she stop you, until tears emersely falls in your eyes.