Chapter 21

Wedding Dress

A/N:  Hello,yeoribun!..ahh mianhe, i haven't update it in a while...chincha mianhanda yeoribun T.T, it has been a bad week for me, I wanted to go to that B.A,P concert but all the tickets are gone...and now im crying since i won't get to see my bias..ahhh hope someday i will...but anyways...now..i'll update..enjoy reading!! ^_^ <3 Maria

 

                                             **************************************

 

Lizzy came rushing to the suju's dorm as soon that she heard what had happened to donghae, "Donghae-ya!! Odiega???" as she scream on top of her lungs as she reach the dorm and went inside. All the members including you got strattled on your sister's loud voice as she open's the door, like a mafia in a movie that don't need a warning, she did just that, "lizzy? wasseo?" you said to your sister. She ignored you as she went looking for donghea whom was sitting in the kitchen with eunhyuk, she rushed to him as soon that she saw donghae, "O-oppa! are you ok? you are not hurt, right? tell me, is there anything i can do? aish!those saseng fans never learned" she said outloud that it made donghae laugh a little on how she reacted, eunhyuk just look at her with a annoyed look. "Lizzy-ya, I'm ok, I'm not hurt,promise" donghea said to lizzy as she stop on ranting, "why don't you sit for a moment, huh? you are making me dizzy just looking at you like that" donghae request, lizzy followed, "a-are you sure you are ok? you got me worried there for a second" lizzy said to donghae, donghae smiled "I didn't know that you are worried at me like that?" he said teasingly, eunhyuk look at the two of them ,"aish, you two...Ya! imma, if you want to kissed her why don't you do it now..since she's already here" eunhyuk said getting agitated at the two of them. Both look at eunhyuk with a shocked eye, eunhyuk ignore them as he left the kitchen and went to his room instead. "Sorry about that lizzy-ya, i don't know what came over him everytime he see's you" donghae explain, lizzy didn't say anything the thought of kissing is something new to her, she never experience it nor doesn't know how that feels like, "lizzy? Lizzy-ya? are you ok?" donghae asked lizzy as he shakes her shoulder that made lizzy come back to reality, "h-huh? n-ne, Gwenchana, sorry I just thought of something that i needed to do, i'll leave first" she said as she excuse herself and leaved. You look at your sister's expression as she was passing you by at the living room, you followed her with your stare until suddenly she stop closed to the door, turn around and face you "unnie, i'm going home first, I'll see you at home?" she asked, you nodded, "ok, i'll see you at home then" you said, your sister smiled, she said goodbye to the rest of the group and leaved. Donghae was left sitting in the kitchen by himself as he was confused, as to why lizzy left all of a sudden, what's with her? did I say something wrong? is she mad at me? aish, first it was eunhyuk-shi now it's lizzy...ahh i don't know anymore....donghae thought. You where busy talking to the rest of the group since you don't have any proper introduction with them, the one thing that you don't want them to know is the awkwardness you are feeling. Kyu notice that you haven't talk much since the member was there because of donghae being missing, but now that he was back and safe, kyu couldn't hide his worriedness towards you, you notice this as kyu was looking at you, "kyu-shi, what is it?" you asked, kyu just smiled at you "nothing" is all he says.

 

Lizzy got home with a confused thought as she went straight to her room, your mom tried to say hello to her, but she just passed by your mom,as soon that she reached her room, she closed the door and lay down in her bed with a confused face. The thought of kissing donghae in a public places keep reapeting in her mind, day dreaming through out the way home was all she could think of, her face became red like a cherry tomato as she imagine donghae leaning on to kissed her. You where having so much fun at the suju dorm when suddenly your mom calls you, you excuse yourself and answer the call "yoboseyo, oh omma..." you said, "ya, where are you? come home now, did you forget that you have a kid waiting for you?" your mom said as she scolded you, then suddenly you heard your kid's voice over the phone, "omma, odiga? come home now, appalli!", that made you smile as you heard his cute little voice,"ne, omma's coming home now, wait for me ok?" you said gently. Kyu see's you smiling over the conversation that you are having, he got curious, he got up from sitting and walk towards you, "what's so fun about that?" he said as he interrupted you, you look at him and ended the call, "ah, it's my kid, he want's me to come home...aigoo, nae adeul-i neomu gwiyeobda*", "ah,ne, he is indeed cute" kyu said with a smiling eyes. You said your goodbye to everyone at the dorm, before you could even leaved, siwon stop you as he was getting inside the dorm, you look at him as he was looking at you, the awkwardness suddenly appeared, you both bowed your head, siwon couldn't handle the silence as he speak first, "agassi, mianhe, chincha mianhe, I was being a jerk that time when i kissed you, i didn't mean for you an kyu to have a argument or a misunderstanding, now i know how it feels to be happy" he confessed to you. You still has'nt looking at him as he continue, "ah, i will be going on a retreat to a place that i won't be known, i hope by the time i get back, you find in your heart that you have forgiven me, kyu-shi too". You lift your head and saw that kyu was standing by the doorway, "k-kyu-shi, how long have you been standing there?" you asked stunned at how kyu sudden appearance. Kyu smiled at you ignoring what you asked of him earlier, he walk towards where you stand and put his arms around you, siwon notice what the maknae did but he didn't let that bother him, "hyung, when you come back i'll give you my answer, but for now, please stay away from from my girl,huh?" kyu said to siwon. Siwon just smiled at kyu, giving him the signal that he understood the maknaes wish, siwon bowed to you and kyu and went inside the dorm.

 

You were confused as to what just happened, you look at siwon as he was leaving you and kyu together, kyu look at you, you couldn't hide your expression of having alot of question but something about siwon that made you forget all the question that you wanted to asked. You notice that kyu was silently staring at you, you look at him and he smiled,"go home,jagiya, your kid is waiting" he reminded you, "ah, maja-yo, ok, leaving now, goodbye" you said in an awkward tone, kyu waved goobye at you as you were leaving. You got home safe that day, your kid suddenly went running to you as he heard your voice "omma, nan wasseo" , he greeted you with a smile and a hugged that you openly accepted it,"omma, pogo shippoyo, why are you just coming home now, omma?" your kid asked you , "mianhe, but omma had some things to take care of" you said instead, you look at your mom but she just nodded. "Come on son, lets go to bed" you said to your kid, as he take your hand and walk towards your room. You where passing by your sister's room when suddenly you heard a weird noise coming out behind her door, you stop and listen, "what is it omma?" your son asked, then suddenly you realized that this is something that you don't want your kid to know or hear, so you keep walking as you both went inside your room and closed the doors. Your kid sleep fast, but you couldn't get the weird noise that was coming out of your sister's room to mind, you got up and decided to go and listen again, despite your curiosity on what was happening behind the closed doors. You sneek out of your room, not disturbing anyone that was already asleep, including your child, you got to your sister's door and slowly put your ears closed to her door, and there it was the same noise that you heard earlier, "urnnn....ahhhh....oppa" is all you can hear, what in the world is she doing in there? and what is that noise?.....you thought curiosly. You put your hand to the door knob hoping that it wasn't lock, and then alas! she didn't lock it, you slowly opening her door and as you where peeking in, you got shocked as to what was she doing, it turns out that your sister was dreaming of a dream as she was touching herself, but then you wonder, with who? you pounder as you watch her touch herself constantly, pleasuring herself.

 

*nae adeul-i neomu gwiyeobda (my son is so cute)