Chapter 5

Wedding Dress

 

Siwon left the room to take donghae's phone call...aish! why does he have to call me at this time....ahh...maj-a we have practice today..aishhh..how did i forget about that...siwon thought. "Hyung!!! where are you guys....the manager is looking for you two" donghae on the other line with siwon. After he took the call, he went back to the room where you and kyuhyun was sitting next to each other and your sister was grimmly smiling at you two. Siwon doesn't know what was happening, he start scratching his head to interrupt the silence that was deafting to hear, he walk a bit closer to where you are and start clearing his throat "hrmp, ahh, m-mianhe agassi*, -jiman*.... we have to go..something come up" siwon said to you smiling as he was looking at kyuhyun and giving him the signal to leave. Kyuhyun tries to ignore his hyung, he doesn't wanna leave the spot where he was sitting...close to you...every minute to him feels like an eternal ending of being away from you, just few more minute, i just wanna remember her smiling face just for a minute... kyuhyun thought. He doesn't know that he was falling for you, just like you are falling for him, but something keeps pulling you two away from each other. "YA! Cho kyuhyun...did you hear me...gaja" siwon said to kyuhyun whose getting annoyed by the maknae, kyuhyun jump from his seat, siwon was pulling kyuhyun's ear from not hearing him called his name, like a unobedient child to his appa*. You came back to your sense and seen what had been the commotion with siwon and kyuhyun as he was screaming "ahhhhhh...apa!!apa*!!hyung...that hurt's" siwon let go of kyuhyun as soon that he saw you looking at them, you start to giggle at their closeness. To their shyness, they both bowed and say their goodbye, you started to giggle more with their sillyness. Your sister look at you giggling, she suspected that something might be happening between you and kyuhyun, what is up with this two...ahh why am i so unsure about this...something fishy is going on...i need to find out..as your sister thought.

 

                                                                          *****************************************

 

Siwon and kyuhyun arrived at the practice room, where everyone was waiting on them, including their manager, donghae and Eunhyuk both look at kyuhyun who was smiling like a fool. "Mianhea, yeoribun*....we got out late..something came up on our way here" siwon lied to cover up for the lost time he and kyuhyun had. Their manager believe siwon's explanation but everyone's attention was with kyuhyun who seems to be floating in his own boat, still smiling and giggling like a girl. Donghae coudn't take the maknae's face expression, so he asked Eunhyuk to do something, he wisper at Eunhyuk's ear and both started to giggle, then suddenly they walk quietly towards the maknae whose was still not aware of his hyung's coming. As both got a bit closer to kyuhyun, donghae give eunhyuk a signal and say"hana, dul, set" quietly like a mouse as they both scream at kyuhyun's ear "AHHHHHHHHH". Everyone saw the sillyness of donghae and Eunhyuk as they both roll on the floor laughing at the maknae's reaction "ahhhh...donghae hyung....Eunhyuk hyung..geumanhaseyo*" as he was trying to clear his ear from the loudness of his hyung's. Siwon and the rest of the group just laugh at them as they all shook their heads. Aish...why do they always do a prank on me...it's annoying.....kyuhyun thought. Donghae saw the maknae's annoyed expression, he put his arms around kyuhyun and start being serious "yah, dongsaeng, jeo yeojaneun nuguji?*" Kyuhyun look at donghae not sure if he would tell him about you, he then tried to hide it and just pretend he didn't know anything "What are you talking about hyung?", donghae look at him with a dirty look and hit his head "the girl, whose the lucky girl? you smiling like an idiot" donghae said pouting. Eunhyuk heard the sudden noise that donghae made, he got curious on what the two was talking about, he walk's toward them and jerked his head "what?who? Girl?", he then look at donghae but donghae was secretly pointing at kyuhyun, he then nod and face the maknae "so, girl problem huh?" kyunhyun got more frustrated at his hyung "it's not a girl problem...aishhhhh" as he walk's away from his hyung.

                                                                        *****************************************

 

The next day while at the University library doing a bit of homework,you got up and look for a book to read when suddenly you felt someone tap at your shoulder, you turn to see who it was but no one was there, you went back to what you are doing but something was on top of your books...who gave me this?? you thought. Someone had left a stem of rose on top of your book and a note that says; To the most beautiful girl i know..... it was sweet and simple, i have a mysterious admirer .... you thought. Kyuhyun was lurking in the corner of the fiction section in the library, trying to get a glimpse of you even for a while, he smiled once you pick up the rose that he lelf in your books. Yes, it works...she doesn't even know that it was me...kyuhyun thought as he was giggling and saw siwon walking towards you. "Hello, beautiful..and how are you today?" siwon said as he was sitting next to you, he was in the library too searching for some answer to his homework. You smiled at him "hello, siwon-shi", kyuhyun stopped at his tracks as he saw siwon sitting next to you, then suddenly something kick inside of him. He doesn't know why he was hurting on the sudden thought of you ending up with siwon and not him, the thought that only someone who loved had feel. He was about to say hello to you when someone grab his arm and clings to it, he look at the person and it was your sister "oppa, where are you going? can i go with you?" and smile at him. kyuhyun tried to get away from your sister but her grip is tight on him, "oppaaaa, don't be like that..i don't know why..but why are you running away from me? am i that bad?" and start smelling herself to see if she put on her most blossoming perfume that every guy likes...I smell good...boys in my class thinks I'm cute and charming...they want to date me...but why is kyuhyun oppa seems like he was running away from me...and who is he looking at to..your sister thought as she was looking at the way where kyuhyun was looking. When she spotted who was the person, her eyes got big and her grip to kyuhyun got tighter. You where enjoying a little conversation with siwon even tho the library lady keep shhh-ing you two, you both just laugh quitely "agassi, it seem's that the librarian lady likes us too much..why don't you say we get outta here..i know a place where we can chat longer and the ambiance is relaxing" siwon suggested. You thought about it for a while and when you made a decision, you nod at him "that sounds great, i kinda need to relax a bit...school is making me stressed" you said. You both got up, get your things and leave the library, kyuhyun saw you both leaving, he was going to follow but your sister's grip on him are tighter, it's one thing that he can't get out of.

**********************************************************************************************************************

AN: thank you so much for the wonderful comments, it inspires me more to write and update the story...I want them to be together too and let the sister not to interfere but.......... ^_^  hope you guys like the story so far....enjoy reading <3 maria

 

*agassi -young lady/ miss

*-jiman- but

*appa- father

*apa -it hurts /hurts

*yeoribun- everyone /everybody

*geumanhaseyo -please stop

*jeo yeojaneun nuguji - who is she?