Chapter 11

Wedding Dress

AN: Hello everyone!!! WOW!!700 views...you guys thank you for viewing my stories, I'm really thankful and greatful to all of you. This is far beyong a great honor, you guys just don't know how much i appreaciate all the love that you have given me...I will try my hardest to update and hopefully you keep reading my stories until to the last chapter. Once again..thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart...YEORIBUN..SARANGHAMNIDA!! ^_^ enjoy reading <3 maria

                                           ***************************************************************************

 

The next day, you woke up and immediately remember the event that had happened between you and kyu, you smiled ahhh..what a nice day to wake up to...hmm, wonder what he was doing today? should i call him? perhaps a text?? ahh i can't even get my head straight.. you thought as you were moving side to side, left and right, not knowing what to do to make your morning even more meaningful, just then you decided to text him. As you where typing the words a text came, kyu beat you to it, it make you smile brighter than the sun....Good morning, beautiful , i had a great time last night, gomawo. and end it with a smiley face and a heart. Kyu smile as you respond to his text, Good morning, my prince, nado, i had a great time last night, gomawo..as you also end it with a heart and a smiley face, just as he was about to text you back, Donghae and Eunhyuk barged in at kyu's room. "WOW!!, hyukjae..uri maknae..is in love" he said as he suddenly hugged Eunhyuk to immitate a couple, Eunhyuk feels a bit disgusted at donghae's touchy feeling on him "Ya! stop that will ya...I'm not a girl..ok..aishhh", kyu just laugh at his hyung with their coming act. Siwon woke up with a headache, thinking about what he would do if he see's you around the university today with kyu, his heart was still heavy from last night, your words keep playing in his head, Aishh...why do i have to suffer like this..its not like she is the only girl in the world...but why does she makes me feel like this...so, so empty and confused...like an idiot that never give up..he thought. He got up and took a shower, trying to erased all the memories that he had with you, as he washed up himself it seems that he can't get his mind out of you, your face, your scent, your smile, he took a deep breath...ahhh, no matter what i do..i can't seem to get her out of my mind...why? what do you have that no one had? why am i so drawn into you...he thought. Kyu got up while his hyung was still all hang up on each other, donghae and eunhyuk seems to not getting along lately, his hyung notice the maknae about to get up, they immediately jump on him, tackling him trying to get the 411 on you, "ya, kyu- shi, tell us about her..what is so precious about this girl that you seem to be happy for the past few days?" donghae asked, kyu look at him, he tried to let go of the way his hyung was clashing into him, but he failed. "Do you really wanna know, hyung? your not planning on stealing her away from me, would you?" kyu said to donghae, he immediately shake his head "anio, why would i?" he said and continue " besides i don't steal someone's girl, it's not my style" he ended. Eunhyuk and kyu look at each other and laugh at donghae, "what? it's true...just asked leetuk hyung" donghae explain, both male just nodded at donghae as they both started to leave the room, donghae followed them leaving while still explaining his side.

 

"Unnieeeeeeee" your sister yelled at the corridor of your room, as you were getting up to get ready to class, ugh! why does she have to yelled early in the morning...and what is it this time?, you thought. You hurried and open your door, your sister was waiting on the other side of the door holding a letter that it seems to came from far, her eyes was red and there are tears falling in her cheeks "what happened? why are you crying?" you asked. She collapse as soon that she was about to tell you what was inside the telegram, you caught her and lay her down in your bed, you look at the piece of paper in her hand, as you where opening it, the first letter you see was your grandfather's name, your eyes got big, your mouth wide open and then suddenly a tear fell in your eyes...this is a joke..right..grandfather is not dead..no, he's not..he can't be....but how? how did this happened...you thought. Your heart was broken on the sudden news of your grandfather passing, he was the person that you always look up to, he became your father figure when your real father left your family for another woman, you could'nt help but burst into tears, remembering all the good memories that you two share since you where young, your sister came to her senses as she woke up after collapsing into you. She see's you sitting in the corner of your bedroom with both arm in your head, "unnie, unnie...why? why does he have to leave us?" she said, crying as she was walking towards your, "i don't know, dongsaeng-ya, i don't know...maybe it's his time" you said, trying to calmed yourself, trying to be strong for your family. Since the day that your father left, you became the bread winner of the family, the one that becames the wall to keep them safe from any harm, until one day an unexpected incident happened to you, you could'nt help but get angry at yourself for letting your ex have his way the day you both are dating, but that isnt the issue now, now you don't know how to tell kyu about the sudden death in the family, that you need to fly back home for about a month, maybe longer. Your mind was occupied as you reach the university, kyu saw you walking aimlessly, he run into you calling your name but you seem to not hear it, "agassi, wait for me?" he called you for the third time and still not turning around to face him, kyu caught up with you, you stop as soon that you felt someone tapping you on your shoulder, you turn around to face kyu. His eyes got wide as he saw your eyes filled with tears, "agassi, museun il-ya?" he asked worried, you wipe your tears away and said " ah, jeongmal amu geosdo, kyu-shi..." you said smiling timidly, you tried to lie but kyu didn't believe you, he immediately pulled you in closer to him and give you a hug "really? agassi....whatever it is..i'm here for you" he said wispering in your ears.

 

Later that day, your mom called you while on your way back home, she inform you that everything was all set, the plane ticket back to america and your suitcase, kyu was with you when you got the call. You look at him, as you are walking home still trying to think of a possible way to tell him that you have to leave immediately, kyu sense the sudden awkwardness in your movement " are you ok? agassi...everything is alright..right?" kyu asked with sympathy in his tone, you smile at him as you take a deep breath, ahhh, either way he will find out soon enough anyways...so, here goes...you thought. Kyu examine your face, looking for explanation as to why you where crying earlier, "kyuhyun-shi, I have to tell you something..." you finally say to him, "what is it, agassi? tell me...you know I'm always be on your side, no matter what happened...i won't leave you" kyu said to you, his expression became serious as you where about to tell him the urgent situation that you are in, you stop walking as you reach the front of your house, you looking in his eyes "...mianhe, kyuhyun-shi, but i don't think that this is working, my life is a messed and i don't want your's to tangled in mine, we got a news today that my grandfather died and we have to leave korea immediately, I don't know for how long we are going to be there but..." you said, trying to hold on the tears that are about to fall, your heart suddenly felt heavy as you said the words to kyu, kyu could'nt believe what you are trying to say, everything was a blur to him, kyu stop you to continue what else you wanted to say to him "stop it...i don't think i want to hear anymore, agassi....so what? are you trying to break up with me? is that it?" he said, furiously trying to understand your words, you look at him with tears already falling in your eyes "..it's not like that..kyu-shi...I wanted to be with you more than anything else...it's just that..it's just that...everything seems complicated right now..i have responsiblity with my family...and...you with your group" you said, kyu couldn't believe you, in just a blink of an eye, you will throw everything that you two had "so, is that it? that's your reason?....agh! why are you doing this? jebal, you already know the answer to that, agassi, you know that is not what your heart is saying right now?" he said and continue "aish, i don't have time for your drama, i'm leaving" he ended , you couldn't believe that you have your first quarrel with kyu, the day you are about to leave korea, you can't help it but cry as he was walking further away from where you are standing, until he was out of your sight.

 

 

That night you packed all your stuff and your baby's stuff, you take one last look at your bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, you take a deep breath as you headed out of the door. The ride to the airport was smooth, traffic seems to calmed down as everyone was probably home with their loved ones, then suddenly you thought of kyu, you look at your phone, not a single phone call from him, nor even a text. You felt sadden, your mom notice you pouting "honey, is everything ok with kyu? you seem aeger just by looking at your phone" she asked, you look at her and smile," everything is ok, mom, he was just probably busy" you said covering the truth with a lie. As they announced that your plane is ready to board to leave, you take a last look at your phone before you turn it off, still no text nor call from kyu. Ahh, I guessed this is it....Goodbye kyu, hope to see you someday again...you thought as you where looking in the window as the plane took off in the mid air. Kyu slam the door as he enter the house that it makes everyone look, siwon notice the maknae's furious expression, for some reason it made him smile a smirk, as kyu was walking straight to his room. Kyu slam his bedroom door once again that it makes donghae a bit angry at the maknaes attitute "YA, YOU ARE GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR, AISHHH,THIS KID" he yelled. Kyu lay down in his bed as he was thinking on what just happened, he took his phone out and stare at it, he was about to dial your number but hesitated, aghhh! why is she so complicated? why do i have to call her first when she was the one at fault?...agh!! why are you making me crazy, agassi...could i possibly be really in love with her?....seeing her cry makes my heart heavy...i don't want her to cry...i don't want her to leave...it would be the last thing in my mind...but why does she make things complicated....kyu thought as he stares at the photo on his phone that he secretly took of you smiling.

                                        **********************************************

 

*museun il-ya ?(what happened?)

*jeongmal amu geosdo (nothing really)