Chapter 18

Wedding Dress

A/N: Hello, ^_^ how are you guys doing? sorry for not updating (again)..it's been one of a hectic time, juggling work and this...hope you all understand..plus..the weather here seems to not cooperating as well..so i hope you all are well and not sick (like me for i am sick as a dog right now -__- ' ... sorry (again) if this is a bit boring...mind not working at the moment...but thank you for keeping up with the story...thank you for the love and support..enjoy reading! ^_^  <3 Maria

 

                                               **********************************************************************

 

 

 

You break the news to your family as soon that you got home that day, it's been one of the magical day for you and kyu. Lizzy (your sister) wasn't trilled as she heard the news, she was stomping her way to her bedroom for another heart breaking situation. Everyone was happy except for your sister, but you couldn't careless since it's the happiest day for you. Kyu also break the news to his manager and the rest of suju, donghae and eunhyuk couldn't hide their smiles for kyu, siwon didn't came out of his room as he heard the news, when he was about to open his bedroom door everyone was congratulating kyu with sincerety. Siwon closed his eyes as he closed the door and take the moment alone, heartbroken. Donghae excused himself to the chaos that was happening, as he was leaving the room, eunhyuk look at him and immediately he notice that donghae pick up his phone. Eunhyuk pouted as he realized that soon donghae wouldn't have time with him anymore, kyu notice eunhyuk pouting, he immediately put his arms around his hyung and say " aie..hyung,it's ok...you know we can still do the things we always do...i won't be far away" kyu said to eunhyuk, but eunhyuk does'nt seem to be paying attention to kyu as his attention was still on donghae, happily talking on the phone. Kyu seen what eunhyuk was look at, he nudge eunhyuk and say "ya, hyung...are you in love with donghae hyung?" the maknae asked, to his surprised eunhyuk shake his head "YA! imma...what are you trying to say?? I'm just worried at my best friend, that's all" eunhyuk said, hiding the truth that donghae might forget about him, once that donghae got a girl. "Ah, so your worried, huh? hyung?" kyu said sarcasticly to eunhyuk, eunhyuk got annoyed at the way the maknae responde to him, so he just left the room without telling anyone where he was going. Donghae was still on the phone, he called lizzy (your sister) as soon that he heard the news about you and kyu getting engaged. Lizzy was crying as she answer the phone "Yo-yoboseyo", donghae got worried as he heard lizzy's voice sobbing on the other line, "lizzy-ya, are you ok?" he asked, "ne,I'm alright, i was just watching a movie and it's sad, very touching..keke" she said with a lie, donghae doesn't wanna believe her words but he symphatized her, since he know's that lizzy like kyu. Donghae suddenly smile and said "ah, i see..must be a good movie then" he said hiding the fact that he know's the reason why she was crying in the first place.

 

The conversation of donghae and lizzy went up for hours, eunhyuk came back from somewhere with his head down, he look at donghae who was laying at the couch now, still talking with a big smile on his face. Eunhyuk took the space next to donghae, trying not to seem obvious as he listen to their converstaion, eunhyuk stole a few glances at donghae everytime he laugh at what lizzy might be saying, aie, this guy...you don't seem to happy are'nt you? aish, what should i do now?...i probably can't take donghae anywhere anymore..since he found someone whose more enjoyable than me...eunhyuk thought as he was pouting with annoyance to donghae's happy expression. Donghae stole a few glances at eunhyuk everytime he see's him pouting in the corner of the couch, what is his problem? hmmm, he must be jealous since i won't be hanging out with him as often like we used to..aie...yah! imma....eunhyuk-shi..don't worry, no matter what happened.....i will still your best friend..so don't pout will ya..donghae thought as he see's eunhyuk in the corner of his eyes. "Ah, lizzy-ah, i think it would be better if you just let it go, ya know...hmm, why don't we hang out ...i'll bring my friend...he's really funny" donghae said as he saw eunhyuk sudden expression upon hearing the word 'friend'. Lizzy thought for a moment donghae's offer to hang out, "ok, that sound nice, i kinda needed to keep my mind somewhere" she said, donghae smile upon hearing lizzy's answer, "that's great, then let me asked my friend if he really want to come" he then face eunhyuk, as he was pretending to not hearing donghae's invitation when he spoke to lizzy. "Ya, eunhyuk-shi, do you wanna go?" donghae asked eunhyuk, "why? i can't im busy" eunhyuk said as an excuse to not be with donghae and lizzy, "come on, imma, i need you there...your my best friend...besides it won't be fun without you" donghae persuade eunhyuk, tch, fun without you my ..eunhyuk thought. Then suddenly donghae jump on eunhyuk and put his arms around him, jokingly trying to kissed him, "ya! stop that will you" eunhyuk said to donghae, annoyed as he is, he got up and went straight to his bedroom and lock himself thru out the day. Donghae was surprised to see eunhyuk acted the way he is, "what the...what is his problem..it's not like we are a couple" donghae said outloud.