Chapter 27

Wedding Dress

A/N : Hello Yeoribun!! ^_^  How is everyone doing? You guys are such a nice reader so im treating you to a two update..how's that sounds?? this is to comamorate my 2000 views, I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support you all have given me..and since this is almost into it's last chapter, It sadden me  T.T ...until then..enjoy reading!! ^_^ <3 Maria

                                                          ******************************************************

 

You woke up the next day feeling rested and happy, the conversation you had with kyu was heaven to your ears, your child was looking at you with curiosity in his eyes, "omma, why are you smiling? did kyu appa say something to you that made you smile?" he asked with full curiosity. You immediately look at your child with a positive thought as you say "anio, my son, kyu oppa..hmm, he said he will be home soon, and he has alot of present to give you" you then said that it made his face light up, "present? for me..yay!! onje? onje kyu appa coming home?" you child asked who is now jumping in bed as soon that he heard the word 'present', you tried to calmed him down as you where laughing at him happily,"aigoo, ah agi, you like kyu oppa? right?" you asked your child one last time, as he nodded he keeps jumping now with full energy and happiness "ne,ne omma..I like kyu appa...alot...when is he coming to live with us?" your son then suddenly asked you that it taken you by surprised, shocked on what you have heard coming from you child. You couldn't answer him but you know in your heart that you want the same thing your child is asking, you want to be with him and see kyu's face every morning as you wake up, but that is kind of impossible at the moment. You then ignore his asking as you immediately get up and face your child and say "my son, what do you want to do today? Omma is free, do you wanna go to the park? do you wanna see your friend? what's her name again..ah hyorin, right?" you then said to your son excitely, your child smile as he nodded to agree on what you suggested. Your child was all smiles while you where giving him a bath, you find it so amusing that he can find something so simple like a name of his new friend to make him happy, "aigoo...my son..are you happy that you are going to see your new friend?" you happily asked him, "ne omma, I'm happy i get to see hyorin again" he said while playing with his toys in the water. You where busy giving your child a bath when suddenly your phone vibrate, you look who it was but it was just a reminder that today was the day that you are going to asked kyu about setting up for the wedding date. You smile at the thought, butterflies are rumbling inside you, your heart was in sync, you didn't realized that you are humming a lovely tune while finishing bath time with your child, he became curious "omma, why are you humming? is kyu appa coming home today?" he asked the same question he asked you earlier. You smiled at your child and say "ani, son, omma just happy becaused I get to spent time with you and I get to meet your new friend, hyorin" you happily said to your child, that he immediately understood as he smile with just the sound of his friends name. You notice the innocent smile on his face, "aigoo, you do like her...my son is growing too fast" you then said as you pouted at him, "ani omma, i don't wanna grow up fast...i wanna be omma's agi forever" he sweetly said. You patted his head as you splash water to rinse him off, "aja, we're done...hmm, my baby smells good" you teasingly said to your son as he was laughing when you playfully kissed his neck like every mother would to their child.

 

After you dress him up and make him as handsome like kyu, "alright agi, why don't you go to your grandma while omma is taking a bath" you then told him as he gladly went to his grandmother and left you, you then turn to take a bath yourself,after you are done, you put on a nice white sheer blouse that you can see the tank top that you are wearing inside then you paired it with skinny jeans and a blue flats. Simple yet pretty in the eyes of anyone that would notice, that is what you wanted to show, since it's the day that you are going to talk to kyu about setting up the date for the wedding, you couldn't wait until you see him. It's the 5th day of not seeing him and the thought of being with him alone is making you excited, but since they are still on their tour, you and kyu decided that you will video chat instead of texting each other or even a phone call. As soon that you get downstairs where your child is waiting, a buzz when into your phone, you look who could it be,your eyes light up as you seen kyu's simple yet sweet text message, I can't wait to see your pretty face tonight,jagiya. You smile like there are no tomorrow, your little daydreaming got interrupted when suddenly your mom speak, "eyy, what you smiling about? You look like a babo smiling on a text" as she said joking with you, you then gave her half a smirk and say "eyy, omma, you know that he is the only one that makes me smile like a babo" you then look at your child and make funny faces that it made him laugh. "Ara, kaja?" you then said to your child, he nodded and you both get into the car and as you are driving off you waved at you both waved at your mom happily, it's going to be a good day..i just feel it..you thought. You reach the park where you and your child are going to spent some mother and son time, the drive wasn't that far but your son wanted to be there as fast as you can so that he can see his friend and play with them more, as soon that you park the car in the parking lot of the park, you son excitedly tell you as he patting your arm, "omma, omma, there's hyorin, my new friend" he excitedly point out a pretty girl in pink dresses and black pants underneat it with someone who looks like her mother. Ah, so that's hyorin, cute... you then thought, as you gave your child a smile once you notice the girl he was pointing, you get out the car and so does your son, as soon that he got off the car he immediately waved at the little girl that she immediately saw him and waved back. The day was all fun and games, bliss can't compare to the feeling that you are feeling, seeing your son happily playing with his new friend.