Chapter 2

Wedding Dress

 

"Yoboseyo, kyuhyun-ya odie-gayo*???" one of his hyung called him, worried where kyuhyun was all this time. He supposed to be back after a quick mall trip but things had happened, kyuhyun is a nice kid all his life but sometimes he can be bad like every other human being. "Oh, siwon-hyung, mianhe*, some incident happened earlier at the mall, mianhe hyung" the maknae appologized to his hyung. "Odie-ga? hyung is going to pick you up?" siwon asked kyuhyun, kyuhyun look at your family, he bowed at them as he was about to excused himself, your family was still staring at him since you get into the delivery room. Your sister couldn't get her eyes off kyuhyun, such a handsome man...but is he really my sister's boyfriend? nah, he's not her type...your sister thought to herself. Kyuhyun leaves your room, walk towards where the elevator was "YAH! kyuhyun-ssi , answer me...where are you?" siwon yells at the maknae, "hyung, byeong-won-eiss-eo*" as he quicky answe siwon before anyone can notice him at the hospital. Siwon was shocked when he heard the word hospital "WHAT? why are you there? are you hurt?" siwon asked alot of question to kyuhyun, the maknae don't know what to do, he ignore the question his hyung was asking "hyung, can you just pick me up now, I'll tell you the details later" the maknae said to his hyung. Siwon agree and then suddenly kyuhyun heard his other hyung in the background, all of them sound's worried and curious as to why kyuhyun was in the hospital. A few hour's had passed and you finally deliver your baby, a healthy baby boy, an angel that sent for you to be your reason to go on, no matter how tough times can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long hours of labor the medical staff immediately moved you to your room at the hospital, your parent's are furious as they look at you, demanding an explenation. You don't want them to know the reason why you moved to korea and you don't want them to know why all this time you are pregnant with their first grandchild. You look at your family still waiting for an explanation, your sister doesn't seem to interested as she constantly looking at her phone. Ahh, i guessed i have no choice now but to tell them the whole story...you thought. You where about to speak when suddenly kyuhyun enter's the room, everyone look's at him, kyuhyun bowed and say "annyeonghaseyo, joesonghabnida* but i have to leave now, I'm glad that you are alright and that the baby is healthy" as he was looking at you. Everyone look's back to kyuhyun and then back at you, you notice their reaction, "ah mom,dad this is the guy that help me earlier" you said to stop them from staring at him, you succeded when suddenly your parent's furious face at you. You bowed at kyuhyun "gomawo, kyuhyun-ssi for helping me to get here today" as you said to him sincerely, kyuhyun smiled and bowed as he leave's you alone with your family that still waiting for an explenation. You don't know how to begin..ah, how did i put myself into this spot, only if unnie was here..you thought. Then suddenly your cousin enter's the room, you where shocked to see her, it's like she know's that you need her help to explain everything to your family. After a long words of explaining everything to your family, your father became even more furious on what happened to you, your mom was cryring in the corner and your sister...well, she was shocked that someone can do that to you, someone that she look up to. Everyone was sad on what had happened to you, this is what you worried about; them being like this angry, sad and afraid. You tried to calm everyone down and you try to let them know that you are over it, that your newborn is the only reason now that you will lived your life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, kyuhyun was waiting at the lobby of the hospital when suddenly he spotted your sister walking aimlessly, with a shocked face, dazed not herself. Kyuhyun walk toward's her, your sister follow kyuhyun as he took her hand and sit her on one of the chairs in the hospital lobby. Out of her mind of the fact that her sister was by someone she look up to, then suddenly she shed a tear and start crying. Kyuhyun doesn't know what to do, he tried to stop her from crying but he failed and then he look around to see if there are any one that seen this girl cry, there was a few visitor and patient that saw her cry. Kyuhyun bowed at them "joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida" he then turn his attention to your sister who is still crying, Kyuhyun took something from his pocket, it's a hankerchief, he then give that to her and to her surprised, immediately she came back to her senses, she look at the person that hands her the hankerchief, kyuhyun smile at her, "it's going to be ok, so please stop crying" the gentel kyuhyun said to her. Just like an angel singing in her ear, she smile as she took the hankerchief out of kyuhyun's hand, she stares at him and suddenly her heart skip a beat......she was falling in love with kyuhyun, at her young age of 21, she finally falls in love. Siwon reached the hospital with Donghae and Eunhyuk, siwon then park the car while the rest went inside the hospital and look for kyuhyun. Donghae spotted the maknae with a girl, whose still starring at him , kyuhyun was awkward at the way she stares at him. Donghae noticed and start calling his name "KYUHYUN-YA!! there you are" he said as he walks toward where kyuhyun and your sister sits. Kyuhyun got up "oh Donghae hyung, where's siwon hyung?" he asked despite of his surprised that it was donghae and not siwon. "He was parking the car" donghae explain to the maknae, as soon that he got to where kyuhyun was, Eunhyuk also saw the maknae with a girl next to him, kyuhyun greeted Eunhyuk as he reach where he was. Despite of his hyung curiosity, kyuhyun explained to them that it wasn't her the one that he took to the hospital but it was her sister. Right then siwon got inside of the hospital, saw the other's talking to the maknae and he walk towards where they are standing. "Oh siwon hyung, wass-eo" the maknae said as happily like a kid in a candy store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun and his hyung said their goodbye to your sister who is still couldn't believe that someone whose handsome like kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon and Eunhyuk would talk to her. It was her first time in korea and she could'nt believe that her favorite kpop group was infront of her, she didn't realize it before until it clicks in her mind that she had seen them from somewhere, and little did she know that her trip to korea will be one of the best she ever had. She immediately went back to your room where everyone was still not at ease, your mom stop from crying, your sister look at everyone whose still gloomy from knowing the truth. She notice that something was in her hand, she look and it was kyuhyun's hankerchief, she smiles the sweetes smile, you notice that your sister was happy as she walk in your door. "Atleast someone get over it" you said trying not to make it sound obvious, everyone look at your sister whose still smiling in the air like a idiot while looking at the hankerchief that was in her hand. The doctor went to visit you after you gave birth to your child, he recommend that they should let you rest for the day and that's what everyone did. They said their goodbye, your mom kissed you on your forehead, your dad is not one of those that are very emotional towards mushy stuff, he just tap your head and nod, your sister gave you a smile and went closer to you "sis, I finally fall in love" as she wisper in your ear. You smiled at her and gave her a hug "I'm happy for you, but who is this person that you like" you asked, she smile, got shy, she lean's again and said "it's kyuhyun, I think i like him", deep in your heart you are happy for her but something pinch the inner part of it when you heard his name, could it be that I too starting to like kyuhyun..you thought. With just a little time of knowing kyuhyun, you found yourself falling for the same guy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoboseyo, kyuhyun-ya odie-gayo* - Hello, kyuhyun, where are you?

mianhe*- sorry

hyung, byeong-won-eiss-eo* -hyung, i'm at the hospital

byeong-won- hospital

annyeonghaseyo, joesonghabnida* - hello/ hi , so sorry/ i'm sorry

gomawo* -thank you (formal between friends)