Chapter 12

Wedding Dress

A/N :  Hey guys, I know some of you are confused on the chapter 11 but hopefully this chapter will make some sense as to why i wrote what i wrote...ahh, this change time thing really messed me up today...wellp, hope you enjoy this one and yeah, i made my cover for this story...^_^ thank you for reading and stopping by...don't forget to leave some feedback...love you guys!! enjoy reading <3 maria

 

                                                           ***************************************************************

 

After a long flight back to america, you find yourself looking at the window, without sleep, eyes are all cried out all thru the flight, your mom who was sitting next to you with your kid are still sleep. You smile upon seeing your kids face, everything is going to be ok,baby....but would I be ok?...you thought. Suddenly the seatbelt light went off, you have arrived in america, you wake up your mom, you both took your luggaged and walk out of the plane with your sister who was still half asleep, you tried to dragged her out of the plane "unnie, i don't want to go" she wined. You hit her bottom and say" we are here already, everyone is waiting for us", you look at her and as you where leaving she immediately got up, took her stuff and follow you leaving the plane. You went thru all the precautions at the airport and as soon that you are heading for the exit you heared a voice, calling you "noona...noona....over here!" the voice said. You turn around but you don't seem to find the person that was calling you, until you saw a boy that was jumping behind the crowded line of people waiting for their love ones. You smiled as you wave back at him " annyeong!!!! sungjae" you said, your sister saw the person that you are waving to, she became irritated as soon that he saw her, aiii..why him?? to all the people in the house that are going to pick us up..why is that annoying neighbors of ours...aishhh...she thought. Sungjae and your sister are both the same age, sungjae is her highschool crush, but she doesn't know that sungjae likes her too, you are the only one who knows about that, you recall the day that he told you about your sister and how much he likes her. Back then you are just the same age as your sister, 21, young and innocent. Until you met your first crush, sungjae's older half brother James, it was love at first sight for you, but things didn't go the way you wanted to be back then, for james who becames a marine and one of the top of his time. You let out a sigh as you remember the old days, and start thinking of what if? then suddenly you felt your mom giving you a nudge "honey, are you ok? is everything alright?" she asked, you smiled at her and say "ne, omma, everything is fine", you look at sungjae "...sungjae,let's go they are waiting for us" you said as soon that you all settled inside the van that pick you up at the airport. Sunjae smiled and nodded as he droved away to get home and meet the rest of your family.

The ride was a bit long, and since you didn't sleep much at the plane, you decided to take a little nap, your kid was the same. You closed your eyes and immediately fall asleep, when you wake up you are already at your house, everyone was gathering outside to welcome everyone, as soon that you got out of the van, your relative immediately gave you hugs and kisses, "ohh is this it, my grandchild" your aunt says, you smiled as they took your kid away from you and headed inside, you followed. Inside you saw all the pictures that your grandfather left, the memories that was precious to be replaced, you where busy looking at them when suddenly someone tap you from behind, you turn around to see your real dad almost in tears, you both hug each other "honey, it's been a while, since the day i went to visit you in korea..when was it?...ahh, right when you gave birth to a beautiful baby boy" your dad said. "I'm happy to see you too dad, sorry if you have to leave after a few days in korea" you said. Your dad just smiled at you and gave you another hug for all the time that was lost, "honey..." your dad started "yes, dad..what is it?" you asked. Your dad hesitated at first, he look at you and let out a sigh, "I'm sorry, for all the things that i did to you, your sister and specially your mom" he started, you look at your father's expression, sad, lonely, guilty, "dad, that was a long time ago, I can't understand you back then....why you cheated on mom...i thought that you never love us, that's why you left" you said recalling on the days that you remember,"but now...things are different, even that you and mom are divorce, you still managed to stay together for the sake of me and my sister, even that you are far from us, you are not far from my heart" you said almost sobbing as you say those words. Your dad started crying infront of you, you never see him cry like this, the mistake he made took a toll in your relationship as father and daughter," je ttal*, i hope you can forgive me for all the wrong things i have done to our family, i wish i could take everything back to where they are but..." your dad said, you gave your father another hug and say "dad, i already forgave you since you came to korea for me" you said sincerely. Your sister then was entering the room and saw you and your dad hugging "ey, what is this all about?, not including me" she said pounting as she was walking towards you and your dad, your father pulled her in and give his two daughter a endless hug.

The burial ceremony for your grandfather went well, few days had passed and all you could think was kyu, the way you said goodbye to him in korea was hunting you in your sleep. You keep yourself occupied for the time being that you are in america, so that you won't have to think of him. Day's, week's, month's and year's had passed and you forget all about what it was like your life in korea and kyu, your kid turns 5yr's old today, he was the reason you keep yourself occupied all thru the years that had passed, you were in the kitchen preparing a meal for his birthday when suddenly you got a text from a unknown number, you look at your phone, confuse as to who it was but you ignored it, few minute's had passed and you look at your phone again, this time it bother's you, you open the text and to your surprised it was kyu, hello, this is kyuhyun, i hope you still remember me...hmm, i believe it's your kid's birthday today..right? well, i don't know if you have watch or read the news on the internet but...super junior is having a concert in your area..and since we are here for a few days...i thought that it would nice to visit you...if that is ok?..kyu ended the text. You strattled, you can't believe that kyu and the rest of the group was in your area, suddenly the memories of kyu came back into you, remembering how things end up when you where leaving korea, you got scared when suddenly your childhood neighbor sungjae went behind you and scare you "YA! sungjae...will you stop doing that...aishhh" you tell sungjae, he smiled as he was laughing and say "mianhe, noona...i thought i could do that without making you scared...but why do you look like you have seen a ghost?"he asked. You shake your head and say "nothing, i thought...ah nevermind" and leave sungjae stunned at your reaction, as you where leaving the kitchen is were your sister was coming in, sungjae's expression light up "ahh lizzy-ya...the person i was hoping to see today" he said sarcasticly that it made your sister annoyed. You went to your room, you start to look at your phone once again and look at kyu's text to you earlier, you thought of calling him instead to give him your answer but you hesitated, ahhh, how does he know where i lived?? perhaps did he asked unnie?...you thought. You where about to text kyu when suddenly a knock on your bedroom door, you got up and open it, as you where peeking behind the door you saw your sister holding a letter "ah unnie, this just came for you" she said, after she hand you the letter you stop her from leaving "ah hold on a second..did you give to kyu our address here?" you asked her, your sister smiled and say "ne, unnie..why you asked?" she said, you just nodded to her and say "no-nothing...i was just asking..gomawo","ah ok"you sister said and went on her way.

Later that night you got another text from kyu saying....agassi, i'm still waiting..don't keep me waiting..ne...., you then answer his text saying...hello, kyuhyun-shi, it's been a while hasn't it? ....hmm, i think we need to talk..there are somethings that i need to resolved with you...can you meet me tonight? you ended. Kyu was sitting in his bed at the hotel when he got your text, he got up when he got your response, and then his heart starts beating, "omo, tonight....ahhh, ottoke??i was hoping that she would say tomorrow night....but...aish" kyu start scratching his head, not knowing what to do nor say to you. And just as he was about to asked donghae, donghae came with eunhyuk after a long hour's of seightseeing , kyu and donghae share the same hotel room. "Ah hyung, you are here...i need to asked you something" the maknae asked donghae, "what is it?" donghae asked kyu, "ahh, i need to meet up an old friend...can you cover for me tonight?" he asked. Donghae and Eunhyuk look at each other and say "OK, but is it a girl?" they both asked, kyu nodded, both male cheered "ahhh, i told you it's a girl...yah, eunhyuk-shi..i was right right..you own me..." donghae said to eunhyuk, the maknae then realized what his hyung did "YA! hyung..did you two bet on me again??? aishh", both nodded and kyu just shake his head. kyu started to text you back..ok, meet me tonight...at the lobby of our hotel..see you there..he ended, you took a deep breath upon recieveing his text. You put on your most nicest dress and headed out to meet kyu, you got to their hotel earlier than expected, you are feeling anxious, not knowing what to expect from kyu. Few minute had passed and then you heared a loud scream outside the hotel, you took a peek on what was happening, and there it was the rest of the group was just about to return in the hotel, you tried to look for kyu but you don't seem to see him, and suddenly you heard your name "agassi" your heart started to pound like a beat of drum as you turn around and see kyu standing closer to you,close enough to kiss you.