chapter 3

Wedding Dress

Few day's had passed and the hospital let you go home with your baby, Everyone was happy as you arrived home. But something deep inside you seems not right, you look at your sister who was playing with your child, she was happy and seem that no worries  at all in the world. she's an adult and you kinda wonder how is she going to accept the fact that you are falling for kyuhyun. You bite your lips controlling the urge to tell her what you are feeling for the guy, right there and then you decided to not interfere on her happiness, instead you will walk away and let her fall madly inlove with kyuhyun like a good sister that you are. Week's passed and everyone is still in lala-land with your baby coming home, then suddenly a phone call, you don't recognize the number so you just let it slide to voicemail. Then suddenly it buzzed, you look at your phone again and the caller from earlier left a voicemail, you decided to listen "hello, this is kyunghee University , we are calling despite of your admittance to our university, we received your admittance letter and decided to let you be part of our university, congratulation Ms. Kang" , you almost trip where you are sitting at the dining table ,you are having a nice breakfast with your family. They all look at you, when you suddenly fall off your chair upon hearing the good news. Your sister laugh at you, you let it slide since you rarely seen her laugh when you are together. You used your mom's last name since you moved to korea, you don't want anyone finding out where you are, not even an old colleauge. You told your family the good new, and you also told them about your plan to work part-time while in school, taking the chance to better up your life for the future of your child. Your family agrees on your decision "I'm glad that you want to better up your future since you have a kid now, don't worry honey we will help you" your mom said. You got up from falling, walk towards your mom ,hugged her "thank you mom, you are the best mom ever" and kissed her on the cheeks. You never really expressed how you feel about your family but moving to korea change everything, "Group hugged" your sister scream as she was running toward you and your mom, with her arms wide open ready to hug you and your mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up early to prepare everything you needed to bring at the university, today you are becaming a student at kyunghee University, but first you need to pass their interview to get fully accepted. You are nervous but excited at the same time, excited to start a new life, a better future for your kid. The University wasn't far from where you lived, it was easy enough for you to get around seoul since you have been here for quite a while now, you know all the way ,even the one's that are hidden. You are walking to the admittance office when suddenly someone called out your name, you turn around and it was kyuhyun, you didn't know that he was going to the same University you where, he was with siwon walking toward's you. Kyuhyun suddenly smile at you once he made sure that it was you that he saw, then suddenly you felt your heart beat like it was your first time. Once he reached where you are, you smile at him "hello, kyuhyun, I didn't know you go to this University also, and who is that with you?" you asked looking at siwon. Kyunhyun smile at you but was surprised when you pointed at siwon, siwon smile at you and introduce himself, not waiting for kyuhyun to introduce him to you. "Annyeonghaseyo, nanuen Siwon-imnida, bangawoyo*", as he give you his hand for a shake and bowed, you gladly accepted it "n-nice to meet you too, siwon-shi" as you reach for his hand and bowed. Kyuhyun was looking at you as you reach for siwon's hand, he suddenly realized that you haven't met any of his hyung that came to pick him at the hospital. Immediately kyuhyun took your hand away from siwon and shake them too, you got surprised on his sudden reaction, you notice that he took your hand away from siwon, you started to giggle a little like a child that was laughing at her friend's sudden jealousy. Kyuhyun and Siwon walk you to the admittance office since you don't know your way around the campus yet, like a gentelman they both are, they let you walk first while they both followed you. Minute's had passed, you just got done with the interview, nervous like a reck, biting your lips, unsure of what the result might be, until someone called you back in for the result, you take your seat, the interviewer look at you and then smile "congratulation Ms. Kang, you made it" and reach out to congratulate you, to your surprised you didn't see that the interviewer was going to shake your hand "ahhh...I'm in..thank you, thank you" but you immediately realized it and reach out to shake the interviews hand as you bowed. Kyuhyun and Siwon was waiting outside the room when you come out, then suddenly kyuhyun hugged you, you almost fell from the sudden action that kyuhyun made but you managed to balance yourself, then suddenly your heart start to beat again in a different tune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bangawoyo- nice to meet you

AN:  I hope you guys like it, sorry for making the story short and for not updating as much, I was having some problems health wise but dont worry i will be back better than ever and give you all more updates. again sorry for not updating as much.. hope you guys understand.. thank you and keep reading ^_^ <3 Maria