chapter 14

Wedding Dress

A/N: Hey guys ^_^ how are you all doing? sorry for not updating it asap, i was running out of idea's on what to write..keke..forgive me...and forgive me again if this chapter is lacking something...but i hope that you still find the joyness in reading them...thank you for the love and give me feedbacks...enjoy reading!! <3 Maria

 

                                                    *******************************************************************

 

 

The night is skyless and the weather was hot, summer is a few days away but the heat is overwhelming as kyu take you home that night. You are still giggling, remembering what just happened a few minute's ago, your first body contact with kyu, and it was a passionate one. You can't seem to get your mind away from thinking what would you want to do next with him, kyu look at your direction as he notice that you are all smiles and laughing secretly, it made him more curious at you as his interest grow fonder. Few minute later and you reach your house, you look outside the car window to see if anyone was still awake, you frown when you notice that all the lights are out, the only light that was lit, was the one on your walk way. As you both got out the car, kyu walk towards you and take your hand by surprised, as he lead you towards your door steps. You where amused at his gentelness, you smiled at him "kyu-shi, thank you for tonight" you said in kindness, kyu smiled and say the same thing "thank you for tonight too, agassi". Kyu leaned towards you to give you a goodnight kiss but suddenly the light inside went on, you heared a footstep behind the closed front door. Kyu ignore the sudden ruskus inside the house and as he leaned again to give you a kiss, the door open, as her eyes got bigger , your sister saw you and kyu kissing "O-oppa? U-unnie?" is all she can say, you and kyu both looked at your sister who was standing behind the door. She couldn't believe what her eyes had seen, stuck to where she was standing, her heart suddenly filled with anger and pain, she was hurt thinking that you betrayed her. Her eyes got all teary as she still looking at you and kyu, she could'nt handle the pain in her heart, you felt sorry for your sister to witness what should have been a secret. Your sister run upstairs to her room and suddenly heared a loud bang as she closed her bedroom door loudly, everyone in the house heard the loud noise, your mom came down as soon that she heard it "what just happened?" she asked. Kyu said his goodbye as soon that he saw your mom coming down the stairs but before he leaved you, he steal a kissed from you "see you tomorrow? at the concert?" he said, you nodded and waved goodbye until he was out of sight.

 

Later that same night, everyone was gathering as your mom demand an explenation from you, you look at everyone with ease but your sister was looking at your with anger, your mom look at your sister and say "what just happened, lizzy? tell omma" she asked. Your sister responce with a tear in her eye, "unnie, she steal kyu from me" she said, I didn't steal her from you dongseang-ya, mianhe but i fell in love with him and he was the same to me...hope you understand...you thought. Your mom look at you but you seem to be not listening to what your sister was saying, "honey, is it true? what your sister just said?" your mom asked you, you confronted her and say "anio omma, I'm sorry, I'm tired..can we talk about this tomorrow?" you asked, your mom nodded as she understand you, you then look at your sister and say " kyu invited us to see him and his group mate at the concert tomorrow, are you coming with me?" you asked, your sister who was still angry at you suddenly smile like a little child that got what she wanted in a toy store, "then it's set, i'll let him know tomorrow, but now I'm going to bed, goodnight" you said leaving your sister with a smirk on her face. Asa, finally i will see kyu oppa in concert...ahhh, but why did he kissed unnie earlier...ahhh, ani..i'll go sleep and dream of oppa....your sister thought with a smile on her face as she was also heading back to her room. The next day as soon that you woke up, you took your phone and texted kyu, Good morning my prince...my sister said yes last night...and speaking of last night...keke..sorry about that, ahh i missed you already..ok, i got alot to do today..i'll see you tonight..i can't wait...love you..as you ended the text. Kyu was still in bed sleeping when his phone suddenly buzz from your text, Eunhyuk saw your phone vibrate and despite his curiosity he look to see who was texting the maknae, to his surprised he immediately took kyu's phone and read the text. Eunhyuk was giggling when suddenly donghae enter the room, "Ya, imma..what are you giggling about?" he asked eunhyuk, eunhyuk showed donghae the text and then suddenly he jumped on the maknae who was still sleeping.

 

Kyu got surprised when he seen his hyungs on top of him "hyung, why are you here?" he asked donghae. Donghae ignore the half asleep maknae and went on jumping on him saying "who is she? tell me who is this girl that is making you happy? is she the one that we saw by the hotel lobby that night?" donghae asked kyu, he nodded and immediately donghae gave kyu a kissed on the cheeks, kyu feel disgusted. "Eww, hyung...stop that please" he begged but donghae still keep kissing the maknae, Eunhyuk suddenly felt jealous to the closeness of kyu and donghae "ya, imma" he said and hit donghae in his . Donghae seen eunhyuk and immediately do the same thing to him, kissing him on the cheek, eunhyuk was all giggle as he was saying "ya,ya...stop it.." . Later that day, kyu text you back saying, Hello, my princess, sorry, i just text you..its been a crazy morning for me...ahh, i missed you too..can't wait to see you tonight...i'm happy that your sister accepted my offer to watch the concert with yout...love you too...he ended with a smile. Kyu went on his way to finish practicing as he went on to join the rest of the group, they are doing a last minute rehearsal for their concert, you where shopping with your sister when you got his text, you smiled upon reading it. Your sister saw you, reading something at your phone, despite her curiosity she look over and saw that it was kyu, the last word that she immediately saw was the word 'love you', and immediately her anger towards you came back. Thru out the whole day, she didn't talk to you and you kinda wonder why but ignore it. That night, you wore the dress that you bought, a red halter dress with a belt that overflown your curves and matches it with a black heels, you smile upon looking at yourself in the mirror. You sister frowned when she saw you wearing the dress that she wanted, ahh, my plan is ruined...how can i attract oppa now that unnie dress like that...aish..so annoying...she thought.

 

You arrived at the venue where kyu and the rest of super junior is having their concert, you and your sister sing along to the million's of fans that was in the venue, after the concert kyu texted you, agassi, come meet me backstage, the guys wanted to meet you..he texted, and then you felt your heart jump out of your chest, at the same time happy. You are finally meeting the rest of the group but the most excited is your sister, you look at her as she was all smile. As soon that you and your sister get backstage, one of the crew of the concert showed you where the boys are, you bowed as you reached the waiting area. Your sister then turn into you and say "Unnie, do you know all their names?" she asked since she was a fan of super junior, "anio, you know i don't followed any group" you responce to her, since you moved to korea, you didn't find any time to know all the new things happening, when you find out about kyu and the rest of suju was because your sister knew who they were. Few minute had passed and kyu came out of the room, your eyes light up as you saw him, kyu smile and walk towards you and your sister, when suddenly someone jump on him from behind, "kyaaa....kyuhyun-ya.." kyu look who was jumping on him this time, upon seeing that it was donghae, he immediately did the same thing on him, Eunhyuk was on his way to stop kyu and donghae, when suddenly he sees you and your sister. Eunhyuk got shy immediately and bowed, "a-annyeonghaseyo..." he said shyly, that made donghae stop teasing the maknae "oh, i did'nt know we have company, ya, why didn't you say something" as he turn his attention to eunhyuk. You and your sister giggled at the sillyness of the two, and then suddenly donghae's eye light up as he focus his eyes on your sister, a beauty that he never thought exist.