Chapter 6

Wedding Dress

Kyuhyun look at your sister who was still holding on his arm, he smile at her....ahh go away will ya....i must follow them...but how?? kyuhyun thought, still smiling at your sister, "ah, we didn't introduce ourselves properly last time, I'm kyuhyun...and you are?" kyuhyun asked your sister, an idea that he plan to get away from the tight hold on his arm. She smiled at him "oppa, I know who you are..you are the maknae of super junior...i have been listening to your music and have been following you guys online ....Im a fan of yours...." your sister confessed, kyuhyun was surprised on the information that your sister let out, a fan? so she is a fan...ah i should have known that...mianhe..but i like your sister....kyuhyun thought. "ah, and I'm lizzy, nice to meet you oppa" as she hand her hand to shake kyu's for officially knowing each other, kyu gladly took her hand. Few minute had passed, and kyu was still looking at his writst watch, lizzy notice that kyu was in sort of in a hurry "oppa, why are you keep looking at your watch? Do you need to be somewhere?" she asked despite her curiosity to kyu, kyu smiled at her "mianhe, i'm supposed to be at the practice today and i only had an hour left, I got scolded by my manager last time, and my hyung's too" kyu explain to lizzy while pouting, despite lizzy's like to kyu, she understand him, "oh, i see, i guessed we have to go on our separate ways then huh?...well, it's been fun oppa...i'll see you tomorrow, right? annyeong" she got up and waved goodbye to kyu. Kyu waved back at lizzy, ahhh, finally..she is gone..gone...keke..kyu keep smiling..kyu thought until lizzy was out of his sight. "ah, i never thought she would leave, aishhh, hmm...wonder where they go...ah..maj-a..i know where..siwon hyung's favorite place...the coffee shop" kyu rolled his eyes.

"We are here" siwon said to you as you reach the place that he was talking about in the library earlier. He look at you like a child would and asked "dangsin-eun keopileul joh-ahaseyo?*" , you nodded "ne, cafe joh-a" and give him a smile for making a cute face. You both went inside the shop, siwon was buying the drinks and as you are about to sit on the table that you both saw vacant, you saw a poster on the window, NOW HIRING PART-TIME BARISTA NEEDED, perfect..i can work here and study at the same time when i'm not working..you thought, you excuse yourself to siwon, you got up and went to speak to one of the employee of the shop, you came back to where siwon was sitting. He got curious to what you are doing "what is that? are you planning to apply here for a job, while at school?" he asked, you just nodded and he get it. While you are still putting down some information on the application paper, siwon could'nt help but just stare at you without you noticing it, as kyu reach the place, he saw you and siwon sitting next to a window and siwon just staring at you, kyu stop while observing his hyung, then a unexpecting situation happened. Siwon was leaning closer to you, you felt that something was in your head, you look up but then suddenly "ack!" as you both say, you touch your head and realized that you bump head's with siwon. You both laugh at the situation, kyu almost lose his balance from where he was peeking , ahh, i thought for a moment hyung was going to kiss her....please hyung...hajima....kyu thought while holding on to his chest. The pain that kyu feels at that moment was still variable, ahh, why am i feeling like this...what is this? why is it that everytime i see her..I was happy..but when she was with someone else..I feel pain...ottoke?* nae ma-eun* can't take it anymore...kyu thought.

As the night was fastly approching, your phone buzz and it was your sister, ahh, why does she keep calling me..doesn't she know that i might be studying or just don't wanna be bother..you thought. You just stare's at your phone and soon it reach your voicemail, aish..this kid..10 calls, 5 mms..could it be important? nah, my kid is ok now..omma was with him..but aishh...so annoying....as you pout and mimicking to your sister's annoyance, siwon jerked his head and asked "is everything ok?", you strattled at him as soon that you realized that you are with someone, "a-anio, everything is ok...it's just my sister..i don't know why she keep calling me" you just said to siwon, siwon smile at you. Kyu was home now, lying in his bed thinking about the sudden incident that almost gave him a heart attack, donghae with Eunhyuk went to bother the maknae again, but this time they are trying to get more information on who occupied the maknae's thought. "Ya kyu-shi, are you ok? come on tell your hyungs what is the problem" donghae said to the maknae while Eunhyuk was just sitting on the edge of kyu's bed, hitting his . Kyu got annoyed on Eunhyuk, so he hit his hyung's back, "stop it, Eunhyuk hyung...why can't you two just leave me alone? i just want to think" he finally said to his hyung the word's he wanted to say to donghae and eunhyuk. His hyung was surprised on the maknae's mood, "someone's cranky today, ya, eunhyuk-shi..gaja..before we got infected with his crankyness" donghae teased the maknae as they both leave the room and left him alone. Siwon drived you home after a nice conversation at the coffee shop, as you reach your house " i had fun today" siwon said, you smile at him "me too...that was a nice place...i hope i get the job" you said unsure of what the coffee shop owner's decision would be "don't worry, they will hire you...you are persistent and beautiful...inside and out" you look at him and smile at the compliment words siwon left out. "well, i better go in..i'm sure my family is waiting for me.." you said to ease up the tense that you are feeling, you where about to take your seatbelt off when suddenly siwon said "let me get that" and lean infront of you, your heart start to beat uncertainly, you both got awkward for a moment, "there it's done" siwon say to you, you just smile at him and you hurried to get out of the car. Siwon say his goodbye and waved at you, as you are also waving at him until he was gone out of your sight, you left out a sigh, ottoke? my heart is getting confused...why do you have to be nice to me siwon-shi..when my heart is only screaming for kyuhyun...ahh that namja..everytime he appears in my eyes, he make's my heart flutter...

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

AN: Thank you guys so much...i appreciate all the love ^_^  enjoy reading <3 Maria

dangsin-eun keopileul joh-ahaseyo? (do you like coffee)

ne, cafe joh-a (yes, I like coffee)

ottoke? (what should i do / What to do..mostly it mean's how)

nae ma-eun (my heart)