chapter 19

Wedding Dress

A/N: Hello everyone, i can't thank you guys enough soo much with the love that's overflowing..thank oh so much ^_^ thank you for reading! <3 maria

                                *****************************************

Donghae pouted, he place his phone on the table and leaved, annoyed at eunhyuk for acting like a child, he took a breather and try to clear his head by walking around the neighborhood, I don't understand why is he acting like that when i talk to lizzy...i mean yeah, i was trying to escourted her..i like her..but he is my best friend..he should support me..right?..donghae thought as he was walking around their neighborhood that he never seen before. The beauty of it and the peacefulness, but then as he was just walking aimlessly a group of sasseng fan spotted him and try to chase after him saying "OPPA!!DONGHAE OPPA!!! STOP...OPPA! OPPA!" , donghae run as fast as he could, running to every alley just to avoid the group of sasseng fan. Ahhh, i thought they will caught me...but where am i? this streets doesn't seem to be the way back to our dorm..am I lost??... donghae thought as he catch his breath from running so fast. He put his hand on his front pocket to take his phone out, but he then remember that he left it at the dorm right after a little misunderstanding with eunhyuk, donghae closed his eyes as he shake his head, "aish, I left my phone at the dorm...now what should i do?? i don't remember the way back, it would been easier if i had my phone with me....maybe this is the way.." as he pointed out the an alley that seems familiar to him and walk towards it. Meanwhile back at the dorm, kyu got out of his room after he took a decent rest from their busy schedule, he look around to see if any of his hyung's was home, kyu knock on donghae and eunhyuks shared bedroom, as he open's the door he saw eunhyuk was just laying in his bed with a deep thought, then he tried siwon but siwon had his headphone in as he listen to the music loudly, he tried the other member as well but they are all not home for some of them have individual schedules, then suddenly kyu heard a noise from the living room, "huh? that sounded like donghae hyung's phone..but where is he?" kyu wonder as he walk towards where the sound was coming from, kyu look around to spot donghae but he was never near the phone. Kyu got agitated and started to scream as he calls for donghae's name "HYUNG!!! DONGHAE HYUNG!!ODIEGAYO!!...HYUNG!!", eunhyuk heard kyu's voice getting louder as he tries to closed his eyes for a bit, tch, aish...this kid...what is he up to now? why is he yelling donghae's name? jamkkanman yo, where is donghae anyway?....eunhyuk then finally thought that donghae wasn't insight. He got up and got out of the room, he then saw kyu dialing the police hotline , donghae was missing and this make eunhyuk got scared.

 

You where getting ready to eat dinner when suddenly your cellphone rang, you look who it was and answer it as you saw kyu's name on the called ID, "yoboseyo, oh kyu-shi...what's up?" you asked, kyu voice couldn't maintain the nervousness in his voice "oh, jagiya, is donghae hyung there? is he there?" kyu asked you, you then got confused as to why would donghae would be in your house at this time of the hour, "anio, he's not here, wea-yo?" you asked, "i can't seem to find him and he left his phone at the dorm.."kyu said. You hang up on kyu as you immediately run to where he was, your mom and your sister lizzy both look at you as you where hurried up leaving by the door, "ey ey, where are you going?? it's almost dinner time" your mom said running after you "mianhe, omma..but i have to go..it's urgent..i'll tell you later when i get back" you said, your sister lizzy was confused as to what was the urgent situation that you have to leave in time for dinner. Your mom just left a sigh as you where getting further away from her sight, tch this kid...always leaving when there is a situation...what could it be this time?? your mom thought. You reach suju's dorm, you ring the bell continuesly, eunhyuk went out to answer it thinking that it could be donghae, "ya, imma..where did you...." eunhyuk stop as he see your face instead, "oh, it's you...a-annyeonghaseyo" he said embarrased at himself, "eunhyuk-shi..annyeonghaseyo...where's kyu?" you asked eunhyuk as soon that you got inside the dorm. Kyu went rushing as he heard your voice, "ja-jagiya...wasseo.." he said surprised to see you as well, "kyu-shi..what happened? where is donghae? did you guys find him yet?" you asked despite of confusion that was going on. Eunhyuk and kyu bowed their head, you took that as a signal that they haven't seen donghae at all, you left out a sigh and went to sit down at the sofa, thinking where could donghae be, kyu and eunhyuk followed you as they both sit next to you. Donghae walk aimlessly, looking street by street, until a very familiar door caught his eyes, "hmm, could that be it?" he said out loud, as he was going near it, the sasseng fan that he saw earlier spotted him walking towards a house , "THERE HE IS...OPPA..DONGHAE OPPA" one of the sasseng fan said out loud, immediately donghae run towards the door. You, kyu and eunhyuk heard a loud commotion outside the dorm, you look at each other and went towards the door, as you where about to open it, donghae immersed with a shocked expression like he was running from seeing a ghost, you strattled as you saw donghae went in speed. Kyu and eunhyuk both look outside the dorm and saw what was donghae running to, they both immdiately shut the door closed and look at donghae who was catching his breath from all the running. "Ya, imma..where did you go...you make us worried, ya know...you make me worried" eunhyuk said with sincerity in his voice. Donghae lift his face up to look at eunhyuk, then suddenly he hugged him "eunhyuk-shi...mianhe, i didn't mean to ignore you like that, she's just a friend, but you..you are my best friend, hyukjae" donghae said as he apologized to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk smiled at him and say "aie..it's ok..i know soon or later we are all going to be separated...but don't do it again...coz there's only one hyukjae in your life, arraso?" eunhyuk demand, donghae nod and hugged his best friend one more time.