Hello Baby

Summer Love

MYUNGSOO POV

I went to a convenience store to meet my brother, moonsoo who is only 4 years old. Of course he came there with his baby sitter. "Hyung!!!!" he called. Moonsoo is the type of guy who would go out only if he's with a girl. This kid is growing up to be a player. I waved at him and crossed the street. 

I pat him at the back and gave him a smile. "How are you and Mom?" I asked. Moonsoo went back here to Korea with Mom when they found out about me, fulfilling my dreams. But mom has to leave again for our company somewhere in U.S. So I'm here stucked with my little brother.

"Mom said i'll be living with ahjussi!!" He calls Manager Bae, ahjussi. How rude right. Haha. But Manager Bae's fine with it. He likes kids. I wonder if Suzy will be fine with this. His baby sitter is going on a day off this whole summer. Which means, moonsoo will be staying for the whole summer with us. 

I took a deep breathe first before entering our dorm. 

"Oh moonsoo-ah~" Manager looks excited seeing moonsoo again. I left them on the living room and went straight up to my room where I think he'll be staying. But then I remember, its now Suzy's bed. 

"Who's that cute little kid over there?" Suzy asked, she's referring to my brother. 

"It's Moonsoo, my little brother." I answered.

***

"Dont we have a girl here, hyung?" the kid is looking for a girl. 

"We have one" Manager answered it for me.

"Yay! yay! I'll have someone to play with!" he squealed. He knows how busy we are to play with him so he's looking for a girl who he thought is not busy with life. 

"She's a busy girl, moonsoo." I told him

"That's not going to be a problem, Myungsoo. Suzy likes kids a lot." Manager told me. I just nodded my head in response to his statement. 

While manager and moonsoo were being playing some games on my ipad, suzy showed up with a grin on her face.

"Annyeong Moonsoo-ah~~~" she said cutely, even showing him some aegyo. 

"Annyeong noona!!!" he shouted, gave back my ipad and rushed to Suzy to hug her. 

"I'm Suzy, your new noona! Aigooo, you're so cute!" she complimented and pinched moonsoo's face.

"Suzy noona, so yeppeo~" Suzy was kneeling infront of him, while he ran down his fingers on suzy's hair. 

"Wah did your brother taught you how to flirt?" dongwoo suddenly showed up from the kitchen and went to Moonsoo to carry and hug him. Out of all the Infinite members, it's dongwoo, sungjong and sungyeol who likes kids a lot. 

As he was going to hug him, moonsoo rushed to him and punched him at his legs. 

"Ow moonsoo doesn't like dongwoo hyung anymore?" dongwoo pouted

"Not anymore because I like noona!" moonsoo shouted

Suzy laughed and sit beside me. "hahahaha your brother is something!" she squealed at me, laughing hard. 

Suzy is such a beautiful girl. Especially when she smiles and laughs. 

"What is it?" she asked, I was staring at her for a moment now. Embarrassed, I shook my head and told her,

"I just like it when you laugh." 

She stare at me and rolled her eyes. There, I noticed her eyes doesn't look good today. 

"What's with your eyes? did you cry?" I asked

"Huh? Why would I cry?" she didnt answer my question. 

"You look like you cried." I told her. Manager elbowed me and I looked at him. He just gave me a 'dont-ask-her-that' look. So I quickly changed the topic. 

"Manager, invite your wife~ and Suzy's bestfriend. Let's go to Haeundae Beach!" I suggested. 

 

SUZY POV

This guy is genius for asking my dad to invite mom and eunjung. If dad says yes, this is going to be real fun! And Moonsoo is so cute. He looks like Myungsoo a lot. 

I just like it when you laugh.

I just like it when you laugh.

I just like it when you laugh.

His words can't leave my mind! Those 7 words.. I admit it. It made my day. Dad says yes and we'll be leaving in 3 hours. First, we need to pack our things and have some grocery. 

** 

I volunteered to go out and buy the stuffs. 

"I'll go too" Hoya volunteered as well.

"Me too" Myungsoo was the second one. How I hope he was the first one to volunteer tho.. but whatever. Why am I thinking that. 

"Just go all of you." My dad suggested.

Sounds fun. I'll be with the guys I once hated so much. I dont hate them as much as i do before. We're getting to know each other, and were being friends with one another since I live with them.

But I admit it, it's always Myungsoo who I talk to. 

"Suzy" hoya called. "Yeah?" I asked

"You really have no interest in Music?" He asked. I just bowed my head and answered him "Yeah" 

"Hoya!" Myungsoo called.

Hoya rushed to Myungsoo's side and went inside the grocery store. I was with Woohyun who was awkwardly beside me. I chuckled a little for how awkward and how weird he looks like right now.

"There's nothin to be akward about, grease" He laughed when I called him grease. His fans call him that way. Nam Grease. And whenever I hear that, I laugh. So I tried it to him. 

"I thought you dont know us" he joked

"Well, i was studying in a school full of Inspirits. I also know GrandpaGyu, Dino Woo, Nam Grease, Hobaby, Yeollie, Sungjong the diva and the poker face!!" I shouted the poker face part. Myungsoo turned back to glare at me and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"You two are getting along more than I thought. Are you guys dating or what" he teased. I punched him on his shoulder that made him "Ow" and started to look for the things we were asked to buy.

"Nooona!!!" someone called. Last time I check, the kid was with my dad. I turned my head to look who it was.

Moonsoo. With my dad.

"Noona! Are you dating that greasy hyung??!" 

Woohyun and I both laughed at his question. We both shook heads and I held moonsoo's right hands and he held woohyun's on his left.