Start Again

Summer Love

 

SUZY'S POV
 
I was just simply wearing a denim shorts and an oversized white shirt with the word "STYLE" and some studs around it. Infinite, Dad and Mom with Moonsoo are all on the dressing room. I was just outside the hall waiting for them. CNBlue, Ft Island, 2pm and B2st passed by, and im just there, my mouth dropped open. But this is going to be moooore amazing and memorable if Super Junior would pass by infront of. . .
 
"kyuhyunnnnn oppa!!!" A fan.... called.
 
I was just there, standing. KYUHYUN IS FREAKING HERE. 
 
"Oh annyeong." he greeted the fan. How did a fan got here?! 
 
*erm.. hi.." I tried greeting him, but words wont come out clearly on my mouth. He looked at me and checked me out. Maybe thinking if im a fan, a trainee or someone who's going to debut today.
 
"Are you.. debuting today?" he asked, smiling at me. 
 
I just laughed at him and told him that I was just the daughter of Manager Bae of Infinite which happens to be his dad's close friend.
 
"I was roaming around here, actually looking for your dad. Can I go in?" he asked. 
 
I blushed as he smiles at me and lead him to the room. "Where's Siwon Oppa??" I wasnt able to control myself and my feels, im so sorry. 
 
He turned to look at me and I saw a smile formed into his face, but as he was going to answer;
 
"Im here." My heart beats faster, staring at Kyuhyun who was simply quietly laughing and continued to the room. I turned to look at, who I thought was Siwon.
 
"Whatever Myungsoo!" I said, annoyed at his joke. "That's not funny" I told him, pouting. 
 
"You're an elf but not an Inspirit? Ouch." he joked, putting his hands on his chest; acting like his heart hurts so bad. 
 
"Suzyyy!!!" A girl squealed. It was Jia. I looked back and saw Jia, Fei and Min. Jia who was squealing at me, Fei who was smiling widely as she sees me and Min... who was still mad at me but still gave me a small smile. I walked up to them and hugged Jia first. "Girl i miss you!" I squealed back at her. "Yah! dont squeal at me~" Jia said. "Now you know the feeling huh?" I joked at her.
 
I hugged Fei next. Her smile is the most fierce of all and she's still the hottest one. And the last was Min. "Yah Min, are you still mad at me?" I whispered. 
 
"Nopeeee, im sorry Suzy. I was just disappointed on why you dont like to teach me piano" she pouted as Myungsoo in on our convo.
 
"Mind if i join in?" he joked as I noticed Jia checking out myungsoo and elbowing me. I glare at her mouthing "W-H-A-T!?"
 
"He's hot" she whispered to me. I elbowed her again, hard this time.
 
"YA!" I shouted at her.
 
"Hey hey what's happenning here? Oh jia min fei.. suzy, my future girl group" my dad joked. I dont like his joke. Yea, i hate his joke. 
 
"oooooh girl group, sounds cool suzy?" Jia laughed, teasing me.
 
"Stop it you guys. I dont like that joke." I really hate that joke. Only myungsoo out of all Infinite members knows this. 
 
 
"Hi suzy!" Krystal walked in with Woohyun. 
 
Wrong timing. 
 
"Your girl is here, Myung" Woohyun said. Krystal lightly punched him. Min, Jia and Fei were walking away so I hurriedly walked up, catching them. 
 
"Hey are you guys punishing me or what" I told them, chuckling.
 
"I thought you and myungsoo has a thing but why is that girl - -"
 
"i dont care." I cut Fei off. 
 
"Guys dont hate on that girl. She's a nice girl. Dont you remember her?" she asked us. 
 
Now im curious.
 
I shook my head, min and fei shook their heads as well. 
 
"Okay so this girl, krystal was our schoolmate. And she's known to have a hidden feeling for Kai.." she stopped for a minute, looking and staring at me the moment she said 'KAI'. I just frown at her and told her past is past. I haven't told them about Kai telling me she's into Krystal. 
 
I think im their fallen angel. Im carrying their secrets. 
 
But then I thought of, Maybe Krystal thinks Kai doesnt like her and Kai thinks the same way too. So Krystal is sticking with Myungsoo and Kai is with me? 
 
That's crazy. 
 
"I N F I N I T E ! ! !" 
 
The screams went loud. Wow, a lot of Inspirits came. This is daebak. They just debuted today but they already have a lot of fans like they have debuted a long time ago. 
 
"Kim Sunggyu! Nam Woohyun! Jang Dongwoo! Lee Howon! Lee Sungyeol! Kim Myungsoo! Lee Sungjong!" the fans cheered.
 
"I say Ho, you say Ya!! Ho~"
 
"Ya~" the fans responsed
 
"Ho~" hoya shouted
 
"Ya!!" 
 
Hoya is such a cool person. I looked at Myungsoo who was smiling at the side of stage, I looked at who is he smiling to and I saw Krystal with Moonsoo. 
 
"TSSS." I said loudly that made Min looked at me. 
 
"What is it?" She asked, looking at where im looking.
 
"OH, JELLY HUH?" she teased.
 
No of course not. 
 
"How i hope the 4 of us will experience this thing." Min whispered almost to herself. But I know she's talking to me. What she meant was she hope we could debut also, like Infinite. Have fans, perform on stage, have concerts.
 
I looked at her, now not with anger or annoyance but with sincerity. 
 
"Im sorry Min. But i really do hope we could start again."
 
 
 
**
 
The boys went back to the backstage, jumping and smiling at each other. I can tell how much happy they are right now. Especially Woohyun and Dongwoo who were with Krystal. 
 
"You and Myungsoo should really be together. I saw you practicing yesterday! Myungsoo likes talented girls" Woohyun told her
 
As I hear that, I took a step back and just continued to listen to them. 
 
"But suzy.." Krystal responsed.
 
WHAT IS WITH ME
 
"Suzy doesnt even love Music, that's why I and Infinite are not that close to her. And she doesnt even talk to us. We've known each other for a month now but we havent really talked to each other like how you talk to us." Woohyun said
 
If only you guys knew how much I love Music. 
 
"Min i'll teach you how to play Piano"
 
I texted her. What woohyun just said hurts me. Yeah. I just realized today how much it hurts to hear and to know how people see me as a Music Hater. 
 
I think I should go and start again.