Serious Talk

Summer Love

As soon as we got back on the house, Infinite went out to have an exercise and practice. They have already shoot their mv and practiced everything for their debut. They're just waiting for the actual debut date. 

And now it was revealed. Today is Monday. They will be debuting on Saturday. 

"Stay right here Suzy. We won't be with you for the rest of the week to practice." My dad whispered as I lay down to my bed, trying to focus on his word.s I was so tired, dead tired so all I can do is to nod at him.  

As I woke up at 6am, I was expecting for them to be waiting at me so we can all eat breakfast together. But all I see was Min infront of the TV watching a kdrama with some popcorn on her hands.

"Hey" she greeted with full of popcorn.

"Eh Min disgusting" I said in reply, still trying to figure out where's dad and infinite. 

"They're gone, for practice. They will be going back here on Friday."

"OH AND OMG WE'RE GONNA WATCH THEIR DEBUT... LIVE!! I HEARD SUPER JUNIOR IS GOING TO BE THERE!" she added, squealing at me. hard.

And I was like... O______O "SERIOUSLY?! Then should we go shopping????" I asked Min, feeling so excited at her news. 

***

At 11AM, we went to the biggest mall in Seoul. I feel so free~ no dad, no myungsoo, no kai, no krystal, no infinite, no anyone. Just me and Min. 

"Come on!!!!!" Min shouted at me, asking me to go with her inside the kpop cd store. A smile grew on my face as I saw some banners written: "INFINITE'S DEBUT ON SATURDAY 6PM" 

I promised myself that I'm so not going to buy any kpop merch because all Im going to buy are shoes and clothes. But blame Min!! Promises are meant to be broken. I brought super junior pillow, mug and some kpop albums. 

Now its my turn to boss around. "Min!! Im hungry, lets eat there" pointing at an eat all you can korean restaurant just beside the mall's gym. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

"Myungsoo ah~~ please buy me noodles" Sunggyu hyung acting sweet because he needs something. We were at the gym, exercising and practicing our dance. 

As I went out of the sliding door's gym, I saw this girl pointing at the eat all you can restaurant. I was wearing my sungglasses so I cant clearly see her face but she somehow looks familiar. 

"Myungsoo!" Someone called. 

It's Krystal.

"Hey" I greeted. 

"I bought you guys some noodles and cola thinking you might feel hungry or something because of the practice." If I'm going to have a girlfriend, I want someone like her. Someone who cares and someone who would buy or cook us something thinking we might feel hungry. But of course im not thinking her as my girlfriend. 

"YA!! MIN!!! Just let me eat okay!??" Someone shouted. 

It's Suzy. 

"I dont want to eat there! Let's find some other place!! Come on!" Min shouted back. 

"Whatever Min, I want to eat here so go find yourself another place!" She said then pouted, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Hey suzy! Nice to see you here." Krystal called her. I should've called her first!

 

SUZY POV

"Hey suzy! Nice to see you here." 

Who is this.......

Oh its Krystal. Kai's love of his life. 

"Hey Krystal..." I said as she pull Myungsoo from behind the post. Is this guy hiding from me? 

"...and Myungsoo." I added as Myungsoo awkwardy raised his hands to wave at us. 

"Hi Suzy and Min..." He said, whispering.

 

Why is this guy with Krystal? Shouldn't he be practicing with the members? 

"Dont you think this is a perfect timing for us to eat lunch together?"  Krystal asked.

Yes im hungry but No way not with the both of you, lovers. 

"Sure" I cant deny the fact that im starving to death D: 

***

It was a 4-person table. I was beside Min and was infront of Myungsoo. While Min is infront of Krystal. We ate like that, awkward silence hanging in every space of us. 

"So..... Suzy, are you not interested in Music?" Krystal suddenly asked to break the awkward silence.

"You know lets not talk about amazing things here" Min jokingly-seriously said. I dont know if it was a joke or what but thank you min for saving me. Everytime someone asks me that, I just feel like crying. Every moments of my past goes back and I just feel like forgetting them all. 

Krystal pouted and just rolled her eyes at Min. And by that, I heard and saw Myungsoo chuckled secretly. This guy has some hidden feelings for Krystal, I knew it. 

"Suzy?" Krystal asked, still patiently waiting for my answer.

"Yeah i never liked Music and never thought of playing instruments. Im more interested in fashion." I lied. 

Krystal looked at me weirdly, maybe she was thinking why on earth would I hate Music ,when Music is one of the best thing that exists in the world. 

"Okay... but maybe try loving Music sometime. It's the best thing." She smiled, a comforting smile. 

We all went back in finishing our food except for Myungsoo who was staring at me. I glared at him and mouthed 'W-H-A-T?" at him. He just smirked and excused himself.

"I'll go get some fresh air" Myungsoo said

"I'll go too." I told them. Min and Krystal were busy laughing and chatting with each other so they just ignored us. I was actually expecting Krystal to go with Myungsoo but she didn't even looked at him. 

**

"What is it?" I asked myungsoo. There's obviously a reason or maybe a problem why he's staring at me like that. 

"Don't lie to me, Suzy." he said as he stare at my curious eyes. 

"Really, dont stare at me like that." I even tried to joke around but he was so darn serious. 

"You like Music." he stated making me widen my eyes at him.

"No" I still lied

"Suzy" 

"What?" I asked

"You like Music." he stated for the second time

"I said No" I lied, for the second time. 

"You do Suzy, you do. No one can just give up on their dreams, Suzy. Don't give up. You are such a talented girl, you know that and I know that." 

"You dont even know me.." 

"... and my past." I added

"I may not know your past but I know how far you can go and how talented you are." he said

 

"I saw you and heard you playing piano. It was a song I dont recognize and it was a song that was stucked on my head until now" 

I bowed my head, looking down. "You dont know my past myungsoo." I whispered.

 

"and im ready and wanting to hear it out from you" he whispered.

By that time, a flashback came in

When I entered the campus everybody was looking and staring at me. It was the day after I got embarrassed infront of all the students. I tried to forget all about it but the more I ignore it, the more they let me remember it. 

"Wuddup Suzy the untalented girl" the blonde girl said

I just stare at her and ignored her.

Everyday I keep on receiving those 5 words. "Hi suzy the untalented girl",  "YO suzy the untalented girl" " "Suzy Bae the untalented girl"

But one day, I was asked to prove myself to them. The school officers held an event for me. It was an event where I will be showing them my singing, piano and dance skills. It is to stop the bullying. But I was too scared, too nervous that when I was finally on stage, as the lights and spotted me.... I ran away. 

"Dont cry. I know you're talented. And dont hate Music." A girl who i dont recognize came to me while I was crying and handed me her hanky with the initial "K.J" 

As I was going to respond to her, she turned back and continued walking far from me. Maybe if this girl stayed by myside and lectured me, I'll be able to stand up again. But no, I dont even know this girl's name. 

end of flashback

 

"Suzy.." he placed his hands on my shoulders

"Myungsoo!! You dont understand it! And you wont be able to understand a single of it! I hate my life not Music! Okay?" I shouted as I sob, sob, sob and sob. 

He pulled me beside him and hugged me. 

"Dont worry, i'm always here for you." he whispered