Goodnight

Summer Love

I didnt kiss him. It was an accident. 

THIRD PERSON POV

As Suzy stepped up on the gase, she saw her dad standing beside the door. Seems like he's waiting for them. 

"Hey, how was your day?" he asked Suzy. Suzy just nodded and smiled, not answering his question.

"Hey" her dad called back. 

"I'm dead tired, Dad." she refused to answer. 

"Looks like you bought a little stuff? No new shoes or anything?" Her dad asked. Suzy sighed and was going to answer him but Myungsoo showed up "Oh Manager" he said as he close the door. 

"Take a rest, Suzy. I'll just interview this man over here." 

Suzy rushed up to her bed and rested. 

"How was it?" he asked Myungsoo.

"It was a fun day with her." Myungsoo responded, smiling to himself.

"She was so hyper, cute, energetic and playful the whole day. I almost thought I was not with the Suzy Bae I met at the airport." They both chuckled.

 

SUZY POV

Today was fun. Except for the fact that I accidentally kissed him. I am hella tired, I need some rest. But dad keeps on bugging me around trying to find out what happened since he noticed I didnt bought a lot of stuff like I usully do when I go shopping. I just want to tell him it was because he made Myungsoo come with me instead of begging my bestfriend to go shopping with me. Good thing dad just thought of letting me rest and asking Myungsoo instead of me. 

But then I realized.....

 

MYUNGSOO POV

"..and then we went to the movie house and she was really scared to death. She even tripped off and accidentally..." I stopped for a second to find the right word I need to use.

"YAH MYUNGSOO!" someone called. I know from its voice... its definitely Suzy. 

"COME OVER HERE I NEED YOUR HELP!" woah. like a boss. 

"I'll go first, manager. Maybe she's having a problem with all my trashes and mess hidden on the room." he chuckled and nodded.

I quickly went upstairs and found her sitting on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just trying to stop you from telling 'grossy' things to my dad." she said with serious face. 

"What's the big deal? You said it was just an accident." I told her. I wasnt serious enough. I just want to play with her. 

"Whatever" she said and rolled her eyes.

 She went to her bed and so I lay down on the couch. How I wish Manager would buy me a bed. Or would allow me buying myself a bed. Since she got scared over the my cat's noise, I gave my cat to my little brother and just asked him to take care of it. I was able to sleep for 2 hours. 

I tapped my phone and checked the time. 2 AM. I was feeling thirsty so I get up and went to the kitchen. 

On my way to the kitchen, I passed through the Music Room first.

*bang*

I thought someone's on the kitchen, I thought of Sungjong maybe looking for a food or Sungyeol having a cup of coffee late at night. But I was wrong. I searched in the kitchen, no sign of any infinite member. Just as I was drinking the cold water, I heard someone playing piano, surely it was from the Music Room. Thinking it was Sungjong playing the piano, I went upstairs to check...

But instead of seeing sungjong, I saw Suzy sitting with her hands on the keyboards on the piano, playing it, softly and sweetly.

She plays Piano? I thought she has no interest in Music?

I just stood outside the music room, still holding a cup of water while watching her. 

눈물이 많아서 사랑에 겁이 많아서
nunmuri manaso sarange gobi manaso
그댈 앞에 두고 한걸음도 못가
geuder-ape dugo han-goreumdo motga
정말 날 사랑한다면 달려와 나를 안아줘요
jongmal nal saranghandamyon dallyowa nareur-anajwoyo
난 볼수없죠 눈물이 많아서
nan bolsuopjyo nunmuri manaso

 

 

 

 

 

It was a song I don't recognize and my very first time hearing this song. Seeing her with her Music Notebook while playing it, makes me think maybe she composed it? 

Her voice does really sounds beautiful and the way she sang it was very emotional. This is another side of Suzy Bae. The sweet, emotional and talented Suzy Bae. I didn't let her know I was here, listening and watching her. I don't want to ruin her mood. I remember while we were on the mall. We had this little talk about Music.

/ flashback /

"Your mom and dad were once a singer. What about you?" I asked her, out of my curiosity. It's just unbelieveable how could a daughter of a very good singers are not going to be a singer one day as well. 

"I have no interest in Music" she replied. The way she said it was very cold, there was a hidden feeling on it. I just stared at her and laughed a little not believing her she has no interest in Music. Maybe this girl is just so talented and was just being humble trying not to act like she's boasting around. 

"That's impossible. You don't know how to play piano, guitar or what?" I asked once again

"I told you, i have no interest in Music. Which means, I dont play any instruments. AND I DONT DANCE." She said in response to my question. 

That's supposed to be my next question because I believe, if a person doesn't sing, she's maybe interested in dancing. But no she said it. She has no interest in Music and Dance. 

What does this girl want? Just fashion?

/ end of flashback /

I went back quickly to my room when I saw her about to stand up. I quietly sat on the couch and think of things again. I just cant sleep after realizing all the things about this girl. 

"Hey" She called. 

"Oh hey  thought you were asleep." I said as she rose a brow at me

"You didnt saw me not on my bed? impossible" she said, disagreeing with my response at her. 

I stared at her for a moment and tried to search for some answers on her face. But nothing. I can only see the emotional and sweet Suzy Bae. "What?" she asked when she noticed I was staring at her. 

"Nothing. Just trying to figure out some things" I replied, honestly. But I have no plan in telling her I saw and heard her with my own eyes and ears, playing piano and singing. 

"Ah, okay. Goodnight Myungsoo." She didnt care about me figuring out things? Oh. And she told me to have a good night? Thank You.

"Yeah, Goodnight Suzy." I smiled.