Getting Curious (2)

Summer Love

SUZY'S POV

As soon as we finished with the food, we went to our final stop: Their showcase. Infinite was really so damn good. Myungsoo looks cool with his "L" side. The way he acts in front of the fans... he looks like a prince. Yeah a prince. 

Can I be his princess..

Will I ever be his princess?

"Suzy!" Woohyun called. We're a bit closer now. 

"Hey, where's Myungsoo?" I asked. Well I hope i didnt sound rude, maybe he called me to have some chitchat but I asked him aboout Myung.

"I knew it. Haha. Im sorry it was me who's with you right now, not him. Myungsoo's on the phone with Lizzy." 

"Speaking of that, Who is Lizzy? Is she some kind of Monster that Myungsoo's afraid of.. she's Myungsoo's noona, right?" I asked one again. I feel sorry for Woohyun, I just cant think of a nice topic....

Joke. 

I am just curious. 

He looks away and just smiled at me. OKAY I WANT AN ANSWER. "Hey?" 

"Oh, maybe you should go and ask him yourself." So that's his answer.

Whatever. I should just enjoy my remaining days here in Seoul. 1 more month and summer is over, which means I'll be MAYBE leaving Korea and continue my study in U.S. But Dad has already told me I can study here. But.. There's a but. And i dont wanna tell you yet that but. 

"Myung!" I called him. Luckily he's now with Sungyeol who was cheerfully drinking coffee. 

"Hi Suzy!" Sungyeol greeted. "Hey" Of course i greeted back. 

"I should get going, i dont want to interrupt you guys.... you know k-i-s-s-- AW!" Myungsoo kicked him in his balls. Okay that was harsh but he deserves it Haha!

"Did you like our performance?"  Myungsoo asked. 

We were sitting on a bench, Our shoulders brushing on each other. I feel like im getting electric from his shoulders, I think i'm really falling inlove with this guy. 

"Of course" I smiled.

"or maybe you just liked MY performance." he teased, I punched him lightly on his shoulder and just gave him a playful mehrong. 

I was continuously giving him some playful mehrong when I suddenly felt his hands cupping my cheeks, his face near mine. I can almost feel him breathing. His eyes went down to my lips. My eyes did the same.

Is he going to kiss me?

He slowly leans into me.. his lips now even closer to mine- My eyes closed.

"Naekko hajja~~ Naega neol saranghae eo~" -his ringtone.

I quickly opened my eyes and he released me. 

Awkward.

"It's my sister, excuse me for a minute. Let's just continue later.." he teased and then winked. 

Cuteness overload ;aaaa;

"NOONA??" 

(DONT CALL ME NOONA YOU JERK!)

"WAE? BECAUSE YOU CANT ACCEPT YOU'RE GETTING OLDER?" 

(YA!!)

"OKAY OKAY.. KIM HYUNA WHY DID YOU CALL?" 

Kim Hyuna???? I thought her sister's name is Lizzy...

 

KIM HYUNA (MYUNGSOO'S SISTER)'S POV

I can see them from here... it's that Suzy girl. She's pretty. Really pretty. Prettier than this girl beside me, Lizzy. (PS: THIS LIZZY ON THIS STORY IS NOT THE LIZZY FROM KPOP-AFTER SCHOOL. IT'S JUST AN OC) 

"Ya eonnie where's Myungsoo Oppa!?" she's a stubborn spoiled . Ugh. I hate the fact that Myungsoo and his group is debuting now. Because of that debut, i am stuck with this girl here, in Korea. 

"Can you please just... close your mouth little girl!!????" Of all time... I now accepted the fact im getting older. I dont let anyone call me eonnie or noona. No one can call me that except for this girl because I always want to remind her she cant me slap me or whatever me because i am her eonnie. I am older than her. 

"Oh there's Oppa!" 

Oh my God she spotted him... good thing she didnt noticed suzy. All she can see is Myungsoo. I knew it.

Lizzy looked away for awhile to fix herself. I was watching Myungsoo and Suzy... oops they look like they're going to...kiss. 

"Im ready come on eonnie" 

UH-OH. I quickly called Myungsoo. His phone rang. 

He released Suzy from his touch while suzy was still in shocked mode. 

I did that to protect this innocent girl, Suzy. Lizzy is a powerful girl. She can and boss you around. Why? Because she's the daughter of SM ENT's CEO. 

 

 

"Myungsoo Oppa!!!!!" Lizzy jumped to Myungsoo and hugged him. 

"How did you two????" Myungsoo asked in shocked. 

And I saw Suzy... still in shocked mode? Haven't Myungsoo talked to her about this? Wrong move, kim hyuna.

"Hi, you're suzy right?" I asked, smiling at her. She smiled back and nodded.

I so love this girl already. 

"Who are you?" Lizzy asked.

Idiot. "Didnt I just mentioned her name?" I told her, she just rolled her eyes at me and looked at myungsoo and held his hands. THIS IS SO NOT GOOD. 

"Uhm... I'll go first." Suzy said. 

"I'll go with you, i want to meet your dad. Oh, and do you have an older brother?" I joked. I dont really like the fact that i am leaving Myungsoo with Lizzy but I seriously need to talk to Suzy. 

"Hi, i'm Myungsoo's.... sister. Let;s just say im not older than him but I really am. But you are too cute so call me eonnie." I gave her already a permission to call me eonnie. Yeah right. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.." she greeted.... her eyes not meeting mine. 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"Well.. uh.. Lizzy..- -" 

I cut her off. "I KNEW IT. MYUNGSOO HAVENT TOLD YOU ABOUT IT YET!!!! THAT BASTARD!!" 

 

SUZY'S POV

She cut me off. "I KNEW IT. MYUNGSOO HAVENT TOLD YOU ABOUT IT YET!!!! THAT BASTARD!!" 

Havent told me about it yet? Huh? Who is she. Im really curious now. 

 

"KYA OPPAAA~~~ LET'S SET OUR MARRIAGE DATE!" I heard Lizzy from the back.

 

Im soooo sorry for the slow update but since im stucked at home doing nothing, I'll finish this fic.. maybe this week. Thank you all for your understanding about my grandma that passed away. Thank you for making me feel alright :-) 

 

OH AND INFINITE IS BACK SO I AM BACK AS WELL. HAHA! LET'S SUPPORT INFINITE UNTIL THE END~~ FIGHTING FIGHTING!! :--)