CD

Summer Love

SUZY POV

I think I forgot to set my alarm on time so I needed to wake up by myself. It was a sunny day but the weather is still kind of cold for me. I got up quickly thinking today is a great time to have some fun with my mom and eunjung. I was on the stairs.. I hear no sound of anyone. Maybe they went out to exercise or maybe hang out with my dad. But then it turns out, I was completely wrong. 

They were all sitting around the dining table, mouth closed and quiet. The food is ready but they won't move and were not eating. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

At 5 am, I heard Suzy's phone ringing. Her phone was over her desk, noisily vibrating and ringing. She slept at 2:30am and was thinking to wake up at 5? She's seriously insane. I got up seeing her not move a single part of her to turn off the alarm. I hit -end- and the alarm stopped. 

I didn't really set it off because her 'lovey dovey' alarm tone is irritating my ears off but I set it off because its not right for a talented girl to just have 3 hours and 30 minutes of sleep. 

I went out with Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo  to have some work out and exercise while Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong were just sitting at home watching our live performances. They even showed me before we leave a complilation video of me Slipping on stage uploaded on Youtube. 

As I and Hoya jogging together, a young girl came to me holding a CD. 

"Oppa, please listen to this. It's my unnie singing.." she whispered to me, maybe not wanting anyone here our conversation. 

"Yejin-ah~ I was looking for you. Why are you here?" a girl with a little bit of curly hair came to her.

"I was here to give this ahjussi a CD" the young girl was honest enough. But rude enough to call me ahjussi. I chuckled a little but this girl with curly hair laughed out loud.

"Hahahahahahahaha he's not an ahjussi, Yejin~ Oppa, he's oppa." my eyes met hers and she just smiled.

"Sorry for that." she chuckled but gave me an apologizing look after. "Not a problem" I told her.

"I'm Krystal Jung. You are?" She introduced, I introduced myself as well. "I'm Kim Myungsoo and that guy over there with me is Hoya." 

"Omo! How come I didnt recognize you??? Infinite!" she squealed

I checked my phone, there was a message from Manager Bae asking us to come home because the food is now all finished. "Nice to meet you. We need to go back." I waved at Krystal and to the cute little girl, Yejin.

It's already 6:33 AM. And i guess all of them are dying of hunger. I saw them on the dining table, staring at the food. 

"AND NOW WE'RE COMPLETE, LET'S EAT I AM DYING" Sungyeol stated, rubbing his stomach -telling us how hungry he is. I looked around the table and see now sign of Suzy. It means we're not complete yet. 

"Where's Suzy?" I asked all of them. 6 of them looked at me in unison, eyeing me like 'you idiot'. 

"Oh my girl. She's still asleep. It means we're not complete yet." Manager stated

"...and by that, it also means we can't eat yet." he added

I looked at the 6 of them and gave them an apologizing look. "M i a n h a e" I mouthed at them. They all just glared at me and rolled their eyes.

30 minutes have passed, still no sign of Suzy. Still means, we cant eat yet. 

"I guess i'll just wake her up..?" Hoya suggested.

Manager shook his head. "No, let her feel guilty." he joked

After 30 minutes have passed again....

We heard a little noise from upstairs. "Looks like the princess is awake~~" dongwoo sang out 

"Hyung i'm the princess here" Sungjong joked. And we all laughed.

"..am i missing something?" someone from the stairs broke in.

Finally, she's awake.

"Why are you guys..... so quiet?" she asked us.

"Because we havent eat yet and we're dying, noona~" sungjong pouted at her.

 

SUZY POV

Wait, is that my fault? I tapped my ipad that i was holding and checked the time: almost 8AM. I widened my eyes for I was really shocked. 

"Uhm.. sorry. My alarm didnt- - - "

"DIG IN!!" they cut me off from explaining.

I just looked at them feeling sorry. Im not hungry, in fact eating breakfast is not really my thing. I know its the most important meal of the day but for me it isnt that important. I just stare at them eating like they skipped 5 meals. If I am that rude I'll tell them how much a pig resembles them right now. But I am not that rude to say that so I just continued watching them.

I was on the couch, my eyes are on them when suddenly Myungsoo got up from his sit and walked near me with 2 plates on his hands. Thinking he would eat here to be able to watch the tv, I moved out giving him all the space for him to eat. 

"Why are you moving?" he asked.. more like scolding me for moving. I glared at him and told him, "I was nicely giving you all the space for you to eat." 

"Oh, thank you for that but I'm not here to eat all of this." he stated. I looked at him, confused.

"Here." he said, handing me a plate with some Korean food-breakfast on it. I shook my head. "I dont eat breakfast." 

He just stare at me for a moment and sighed. "Just eat it and we'll be happy. Remember you almost killed us." Now he's giving me second thoughts. 

"Okay, thanks." I told him while he handed me the plate.


So this chapter didnt turned out  as I planned it to be D: Remember when Myungsoo found out about Suzy's interest in Music? It's on Chapter 6. And Suzy also mentioned about her interest in Music and wanting to be a kpop star on Chapter 1. She haven't mentioned why or how her interest in Music just faded away. 

It will all be revealed on Chapter 7~ :D

And welcome to the story Krystal!