Jelly Myungie

Summer Love

KRYSTAL POV

Yes, I loved kai and I already let him go. 

Suzy and I were both quiet for like almost 15 minutes. Me; thinking about what's bugging her and thinking about my past. And her?

"WHAT ARE YOU, OH GOD SUZY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I stood up and sat beside her who was crying and was drinking the liquor i ordered for my uncle. She was very tipsy and i know she feels so dizzy right now.

"If your dad sees you like this, i am so dead! You know you're my unnie but it looks like you're the dongsaeng now." I told her. Almost scolding her. 

"I...am not...drunk...krystal..." she said it the way a drunk emotional guy talks. 

"Geez Suzy you are drunk. How did you drunk it all up in just 15 minutes???" Me, still scolding her. 

I know Suzy hates me and I know she doesnt want me as her friend. I admit, i hate her too because of her and kai getting too much close than Kai and I should be. But i cant blame her. She is an amazing girl. Anyone could fall for her. 

"...and you...... what's with your relationship with myungsoo huh?" she asked.

"What? Myungsoo and I are friends. What's the problem with that?" I answered and asked, confused.

Does this girl hates me for being close with Myungsoo? Oh.

"You like Myungsoo, don't you?" I asked directly. 

She just smiled at me and rolled her eyes. "Of course not. I hate singers. Tss."

 

This talented girl hates singers? Oh so she hates herself? Haha keep lying Suzy. As I was going to open my mouth and tell her some more things, she stood up and was leaving the restaurant, tipsy and dizzy. 

"Where do you think are you going?!" I shouted that made everyone around the restaurant looked at me. 

"I'm going home, isnt it obvious?" She snapped. 

"What the hell? No you cant go home alone like that" 

 

Are you busy? I need your help. ASAP. Its important. 

I texted Myungsoo. At first he replied with "I'm busy i cant" So i texted him.. 

I know you're not gonna be busy anymore if i tell you suzy is here.. drunk. 

Just as I texted him, my phone rang. Expectedly it's Myungsoo. 

"Where are you?" he asked in a worry voice

"Why is she there?" he asked

"Why did you let her drink?"

"JUST GO HERE!! I have some more business to do so come over here quickly." I shut the phone and texted him where exactly Suzy and I are. 

Suzy was beside me, her eyes closed. Her head was resting over her arms on the table. 

"Idiot why are you lying to yourself about hating music?" I whispered, still hating the fact that she hates music just because of her past. 

"YA!" I shouted at myungsoo, raising my hands up so he can see me. 

"OKAY DONT ASK ME WHY, HOW, WHEN AND WHAT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW. JUST ASK HER YOURSELF. IM GOING, BYE. TAKE CARE OF HER. DONT DO ANYTHING BAD TO THIS GIRL" I told him quickly and went of the restaurant as fast as i can. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

Krystal went out as quickly as she can. 

"Geez tell that girl to pay me back for the liquor she drank!" she shouted. I just rolled my eyes at her and sat beside suzy who was uncomfortably sleeping. 

"Suzy..?" I tried waking her up. But she wont wake up.

"Wake up" I said, still trying to wake her up. I am too tired to carry her. And since everybody's looking at me already, maybe recognizing who i am.

"Myungsoo oppa??????!!" one girl shouted, i think a fan. 

I just looked at her and smiled, bowing my head. 

"Yahhhh i..cant.... stand........ehhh." she finally woke up

I held her up, helping her to stand up but she ended up falling again. I have no choice but to carry her. I put my left arms supporting her back and my right on her long legs. She was asleep again when i carried her. Her face is so flawless that I just want to run my fingers on her soft cheeks. Her head comfortable resting on my chest. And her left arms around me. 

As we reach outside the resto, I opened  the door of my car and softly lay her down at the back of the car. She was too heavy that I almost fell on her when I lay her down. Her hair was a mess but she still looks beautiful. I ran my fingers on her hair and tucked them on her ears. As I was going to get out of the car to move to the driver's seat, I suddenly felt her hands on mine. 

"Dont leave me..." she whispered. 

"I'm not going...." I whispered back

"... to leave you" I added. She then let go of my other hand  while I call Hoya to help me out. 

**

"Why did she drink? Something happened to you guys?" he asked, teasing me.

"Oh you ask yourself. Did something happened to the both of you while we were in a short vacation in Busan?" I snapped

(its on this chapter. The HoZy moment)

"Oh chill bro." he reponsed. 

I was actually just kidding. But I remembered the way hoya looks at her and the scene I saw: Hoya's arms around Suzy. And the way Suzy looks at Hoya. 

Why does she treats me differently from others? 

As I let Hoya start the engine while I was beside Suzy who was sleeping..

"Demmit Myung, out of gas." he snapped at me who was staring at Suzy

"Oh did I interupt you from staring at her?" he teased

"Out of gas?!" I reacted late.

"Ugh, this girl is heavy and im too tired." I exclaimed, running my fingers on my hair, looking annoyed. Stupid car won't cooperate.

"Okay then you bring her bag, i'll carry her and we'll take a bus or a cab." he suggested. That sounds okay to me except for the part that she's going to carry Suzy. 

"Oh no i'll do it." I told him.Trying to look im totally fine and isnt tired.

"But you said you were tired." 

"I was just kidding." I replied in a voice with 'ha-ha' effect. Just to look like I was really kidding when I said that.

"Jelly myungie is jelly" he teased. 

 

"Sshhh be quiet stop the lovers quarel guys. Im sleeping here" Suzy said, her eyes still closed.