Grocery

Summer Love

MYUNGSOO POV

"Noona! Are you dating that greasy hyung??!" someone, who I think is Moonsoo shouted from behind Woohyun and Suzy. I turned to look at them and rushed to Moonsoo.

"Ya what? They're not dating okay!" I told him. 

"Yaaaaa chillax myungsoo.." woohyun elbowed and whispered to me. I didnt looked at him. I looked at Suzy who was happily holding hands with Moonsoo on his right while his left hands were in Woohyun hyung's. 

"Ah, suzy. Could you help me with these?" I asked her, raising up the paper of our list-to-buy. I really think I need her help. I mean, the things here are written by her. Tissues, pink towel, toothbrush, shampoo for girls. She's the only girl so Im hella sure this is hers. 

She gave me an annoying look but went to me right away. "Wae? Dont you know how to read?" she asked, getting the paper from me. I handed her the paper and she just looked at me embarrassed.

"You should've told me dad asked you to buy these. I told him Sungjong can buy this because I trust him with these kind of things but why did he gave this to you ughhh" he sighed, still embarrassed i think. 

Because the last word written in here is 'sanitary napkin'. I was trying not to laugh at her. Good thing I was able to control myself from laughing.

"Ya you cant trust me with that....." I teased

"Whatever myungsoo" she snapped. 

She got all the things listed while I hold the cart for her. She didnt let me get or touch the things! So I was just there, pulling and pushing the cart. 

"Oppa!" Someone called. 

 

SUZY POV

"Oppa!" I turned to look at who's calling. Hm, why am i looking? Im not even the Oppa she's calling. But then I realized she was calling Myungsoo who was just beside me. 

Myungsoo looked back and the girl smiled. The girl is... a little girl. Moonsoo and her should be friends! I like kids so I ran faster to this cute kid and waved at her.

"Annyeong!" That's just me liking kids. 

But unexpected thing happened. 

She crossed her arms on her chest and rolled her eyes on me. I stepped backward surrendering. "Ow, okay.." I sighed.

"Oppa I thought you only like Krystal eonnie!" the girl pouted. I was not looking at her anymore and was a little far from them anymore but my ninja ears could still hear them. 

What so Myungsoo has... a girlfriend or what? Oh. I turned my back to look at them and found Myungsoo staring at me, his eyes widened.

Lol Myungsoo, what's the big deal. 

"Yejin! Why are you always.... Oh, Myungsoo.." a girl with a little curly hair said. Maybe this is her Krystal Eonnie. She's a tall, y, and a model-like girl. If im going to rate her, I'll give her 9 out of 10. While I give myself 6 out of 10. 

Why am I even comparing Myungsoo's girl to me. Hah. 

"Ya myungsoo! I'll go with Woohyun!" I shouted at him so he could hear me. 

"Go away so eonnie and oppa could talk!" the kid shouted.

I like kids but I dont like kids who act like that on me. They are annoying. I hate it when I try to be nice and repays me evil. As I was walking trying to keep calm and get some fresh air inside the grocery store, my phone beeped.

To: Suzy

Suzy1!!! Im so excited for the outing! WAIT i think you'll get more excited by my news!

From: Min

I hit reply, "What's the news?"

 

To: Suzy

KAI IS HERE

From: Min

 

My mouth just dropped open. Shocked by her news. My first ultimate crush is in Korea. 

FLASHBACK

The mic fell off from my hand and tears were now running on my cheeks. Jia came up on the stage with me and hugged me. "Maybe this is not yet the right time for you to show off your amazing talent." she whispered as she comfort me. 

"Yeah, Min is right." someone from the backstage said. The lights were all turned off so I couldnt recognize who he was. 

"It's me.. Kai" he added when he noticed me maybe staring at him trying to find out who is he. 

"T--Thank Yo-u.." Words won't just come out from my mouth. 

And then he slowly came towards me and hugged me. "You are a talented girl." 

END OF FLASHBACK (the rest of the flashback is on chapter 8 if u dont remember)

 

That was my first and last conversation with him. It's been 2 years, and my feeling for him is already.. gone. I think? But meeting him here is going to be fun. 

I called Min.

"Min!" I squealed at her on the phone

"Gawd suzy stop squealing at me. I know you're too desperate to see Kai, here....." she complained

"Hi suzy this is Kai" 

 

Again my mouth just dropped open. It really is Kai. "Hey Kai." I greeted

"Im free today and I was just wondering if you could tour me around." Are we now close? Ohh. 

"Uh, wait, oh sure. We're going on an outing and I think this is a perfect timing." 

**

30 minutes and were going. I have already told Dad about Kai joining us on our trip. But he hasn't told Infinite yet about it. So I decided if I tell them myself. 

"Hey, I invited one more guy from our school. Hope it's fine with you guys." I told them.

They gather around the living room where our things are placed.

"That would be fun." 

"Yeah its alright."

They all agreed, well except for Myungsoo who was playing on his ipad. But I didnt mind to wait for his answer.

In just after 5 minutes I told them about it, Min and Kai arrived. 

"Hi suzy." he greeted. I cant help myself... i just blushed there like a tomato. 

"Hey." I greeted back. But I tried not to be awkward with him. He's fun to be with. 

 

We were on a big van. Kai was on my left, just beside the window. While Min was on my right. Kai and I were talking about how things are going and asked him how's his Music-Life. He said it's fine and he's now an SMENT trainee. I nodded at him all the time and told him my interest in Music has faded away since that day. He just nodded at me and gave me an understanding look. "Well, I'll be supporting your decision." he whispered. I told him Infinite has no idea of my past and about how I loved Music before. 

Finally Myungsoo and Sungjong arrived at the van. There are still 3 vacant chairs. But i am squeezed right now. Myungsoo poked me and asked me to move. 

"What?" I asked him

"I want to have some convo with Kai." He told me. 

Kai and Myungsoo are neighborhoods. From what I know, they auditioned for woolliment together at the same time but only Myungsoo was accepted. I honestly think these two are some kind of enemies back before their middle school days. 

"No" I told him. 

He just whispered "aish" and gave Min a 'death-stare'.

"You can sit there beside Woohyun" she suggested. Myungsoo just continued glaring at her.

"okay fine chill Myungsoo." So now, Min and woohyun are together. Oh oh oh~ I like it. But I dont like the fact Myungsoo's beside me. He's just going to annoy me all day. Maybe I'll get out of place with these two. 

"Yo Myungsoo" Kai greeted him

"Hey Whats up" he greeted back. 


Next chapter is going to be fun! Woohyoo~ Their outing and the skinships and everything inside the bus hoho.

Vote, subscribe and comment :D

Anyway, you guys can comment and tell me things you want to happen between Kai and Myungsoo or Myungsoo and Suzy and Kai or Suzy.