Handkerchief

Summer Love

SUZY POV

It was already 3pm when I got back home. It was so quiet, dad and Infinite is not at home. Just Min and I. Min was at the dance room, practicing her dancing skills while I just lay on the couch eating and watching tv. 2 years ago everytime I get this bored, I would just go to my room and play piano and compose songs. My life now is so much different from before. 

"Suzyyyyyyy!!!!!! Come here!!" Min shouting from upstairs. 

"WHAT!?" I asked, annoyed at her shout. 

"Just come up here!" She shouted again. To stop her from shouting, I stood up and just went upstairs from what she had asked me to do. 

"What is it?" I asked looking at her outside the dance room with my 'annoyed' eyes. 

"Please teach me how to play Piano?" She begged.

"No way." I quickly answered. There is no way im gonna play piano again. Im tired of all the criticism and all the bullies I got from the past. 

"Seriously? Are you still hating Music when you know it's all your fault not Music's!?" Min shouted at me. Now not a joke or beg shout anymore but a serious shout. 

I just stare at her not trying to look away from her teary eyes. All I know is that we'll end up crying. 

And then as I expected my tears fell down. 

"Im sorry Suzy i just dont think you're the brave suzy i met when I was still young. I'm sorry im just telling the truth. Why are you giving up music? huh? It's not music's or your dad's fault. It is your fault. You should've tried to stand up again when you fall." She stated as she break out in tears and went out of the house. 

I followed her until she reached a karaoke bar. And that's when she turned to look at me who was following her around. 

"Please leave me alone for now Suzy. I dont think you can be the friend I wanted to be for now." She whispered, wiping out the tears on her face.

I stepped backward and just nodded at her. 

Am I wrong? Am I really wrong? Min has been my friend since I was still a child. She has been with me through all the days I was in trouble and was there with me when I needed someone. But when it was my turn for me to help her, I couldn't. It was 2 years ago just after the incident I got, she was accepted to be a trainee in Korea. 

"Suzy, Do you want to go with me in Korea? I was accepted!!!" She squealed at me, I can feel how excited she was but then I cant. I gave up Music. I gave up my dreams. 

Min has sacrificed a lot for me. I haven't did that to her.... I cant even teach her Piano just a few minutes ago. I . 

I .

I .

I . 

I being a daughter, a friend, a singer, a dancer, a performer. 

I at everything. :( 

As I was walking alone, trying to stop the tears from falling, I saw Krystal who was alone as well infront of a restaurant. A part of me was telling me to join her and maybe she can help me. 

"Krystal..." I walked up to her. 

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Krystal..." Suzy walked up to me. She looks pretty sad and lonely. So I stood up to comfort and hug her. But as I was going to hug her, she suddenly broke in to tears and hugged me first instead. 

"What's the problem, Suzy?" I asked.

"Everybody hates me....." I heard her whisper. 

Just looking at her makes me so sad. I can see myself from her when I got my first heartbreak with this guy who I thought likes me. It was the day when one girl broke in to tears because she was embarrassed infront of all the students from our school. She is a very talented girl but she just cant show them. All the lights shut off and all the students stood up to boo her and cheer this girl named 'Clara'. They all did it in unison except for me and this guy who broke my heart. 

As I was going to comfort this girl, I saw 'this guy who broke my heart' came into her and hugged her. 1 week ago before this incident happen, I was hearing some rumours spreading around about 'this girl' and 'this guy' dating. 

So when I saw him hugging her, all I could do is run, cry and wipe my tears. 

I tried to forget about this guy and moved on to focus on my singing and dancing career. One day someone got the chance to prove her talent/s to the whole campus. I thought she'll gonna do it successfully. But no she didnt. As the lights spotted her, the mic fell off from her hands and she ran away.

I stood up from my sit and waited for her outside the auditorium. She was sobbing so hard that she can hardly breathe. Then I remember about her and my guy.. hugging. (Kai hugging and comforting Suzy: on this chapter)

I had some second thoughts. But I chose the right one. It is to help her and let go of this guy. I'd rather see him being with her than seeing him being with me trying to force himself to love me. 

"Don't cry. I know you're talented and don't hate Music." I told her, handing her my personalized hanky with my initial and this guy's initial. (Krystal giving Suzy the hanky)

K.J for Krystal Jung and Kim Jongin. 

Yes I'm talking about Suzy as the girl

And Kai... as the guy who broke my heart. 

 


 

Just a  small update. Am I making the story more complicated? Sarrehhhh and im sorry for not sticking on my plot. 

  • Okay so, the girl who comforted Suzy when she ran away was Krystal. 
  • And Krystal had a hidden-desire to Kai
  • Krystal is the owner of the K.J Hanky. 

I dont want you guys to hate on Krystal so I made it like this :)