Krystal is back

Summer Love

MYUNGSOO POV

This guy, Kai is getting on my nerves. This outing is for suzy, Infinite and I to get to know each other more. Not for him and suzy to cuddle /more?/ 
"So how long have you and Suzy knew each other?" I asked him.

He looked at Suzy first and smiled at her. "It's just our second time having conversation.." As he said that, smile showed up on my face. I don't really understand myself sometimes.

"Oh so--" he cut me off from talking.

"But 4 years ago, I asked my friend Sehun her name and.... after 2 years, I found out she has a crush on me..." I heard him chuckled a little while I was starring at suzy who was non-stop blushing between us. 

"What are you guys talking about? This greaseball beside me won't talk to me!!!" Min squealed. 

Woah. thank you Min for saving me. So these two are like... having some secret crush with each other? Hah. But it was two years ago, couldn't be Suzy already forgot about her feelings for this guy?

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT THESE THINGS.

"Min, let's just exchange sits." I requested. 

"Hm? why... sure" 

***

"I was thinking of talking to Min now.... you're always in a wrong timing L." Woohyun scolded. I just want to tell him 'dont talk to me hyung i am pissed' but i cant, he might kill me. 

"okay" i sighed to him. Before I rest my head and take a nap, I first take a look at Kai and Suzy who was happily laughing together and Min getting sick of them. 

The way Kai looks at Suzy... and the way Suzy looks at him. It shows love. 

SUZY POV

"I actually... came all the way here to ask you.. to.." he stopped for a moment, maybe looking for the next missing words.

"...date me." he said it as loudly as I thought. I looked around the van and I saw them all glaring at me. Except for Myungsoo who was on his ipod listening to Music. 

A part of me thank God for not letting Myungsoo hear the 'date me' part but there's also a part of me that hopes he heard it. I don't know, maybe I want him to hear it because I think of him as a brother who would protect me from this guy beside me just in case he hurts me. 

"Suzy...." 

"EARTH TO SUZY!" Min snapped at me.

"Eh?"  I asked them both. 

"KAI IS ASKING IF HE CAN DATE YOU!!" she shouted... REALLY SHOUTED.

"YA! Can you guys keep quiet?" Myungsoo shouted as loudly as Min. 

I was shocked for Myungsoo's sudden change of mood. I just stare at Min who was making faces and Kai who was patiently waiting for my reply. 

"I can wait, Suzy." he whispered.

As I've told you, i think my feelings for this guy is not the same as before. I'm not inlove at the moment. Not having a crush for a moment as well. That's it if you won't count my super junior biases as my crush! I like Yesung and Kyuhyun..  a lot. ;A; 

"You like Super Junior, right?" Kai asked. Did he read my mind??? Woah. 

I nodded, blushing at how he just mentioned Super Junior. Then I realized he's an SMENT trainee!

"WAIT YOU'RE AN SMENT TRAINEE... YOU MENTIONED IT TO ME!!" I squealed. His eyes widened and his face looks like he was panicking. Maybe because of my squealing voice?? 

"Sorry... i didnt mean to squeal at you." I sighed

"I like you more when you squeal at me." Another 1 point to this guy for making me blush again.

***

"STOP OVERRRRRR~" Min shouted, excitedly when she saw a Mcdo restaurant. 

"Okay okay calm down" My dad said, who was driving. 

As we took off the van, I felt Kai's touch... his hands intertwined with mine. But I un-intertwined it and gave him an apologizing look. "I'll go with Min~ there's myungsoo." I smiled at him. 

I didnt really mean to do it. I just dont like him to have some hopes or i dont like misunderstandings. I know boys' moves! First is some pick up lines, holding hands, kiss and then there it goes. And I dont like that to happen between him and me. 

"...oh, haha yeah, i'll ask manager if you can join us." I heard from the back. Unfortunately, Min is not here. Maybe she's on the restroom. OR maybe with Woohyun. I saw Hoya alone buying purple candies and lollipops. 

"Hey" I catched up to him. 

"Wow you walk fast.." I said catching my breathe. 

"oh sorry, i didnt know you're there." he apologized to me who still cant catch my breathe. I look like I ran a thousand miles when I only walked fast. 

"Hey.. you alright?" he asked as he put his arms around my shoulders, protecting and supporting me. My eyes met his worried eyes, and it feels really awkward.

"Ya" someone called from the back.

A guy with a girl. Yup. Those two annoying lovers. Myungsoo and Krystal. 

"Is she his girlfriend?" I whispered to Hoya while staring at Myungsoo who was glaring at us and Krystal who was happily buying some candies.

"Nah, they just knew each other.. a few days ago." he responded. 

"Hi, you must be Suzy? I'm Krystal!" She said, cheerfully. This girl seems friendly. I must not hate her. 

 

HOYA POV

As I put my arms aroun her, It feels like an electricity ran through me.. I was fantasazing the moment with her until a distruction came.

"Ya." someone called from the back who I think is Myungsoo.

I eyed him telling me 'WHAT?!' but he just glared at us. 

As Suzy asked me what is Krystal's relationship with Myungsoo, I felt a little jealous? No. I felt bad for her. I really like Suzy to be my friend. I want what's best for her. And I think she likes Myungsoo.. or maybe only starting to like him. 

Krystal surely likes Myungsoo. I can tell it by how she introduced herself to Suzy. 

"Suzy.. Min's looking for you." kai said, appearing from somewhere. Suzy looked at me, suzy and Krystal... and then looked at Kai. 

"What is happening here?" Kai asked looking at Krystal, feeling the tense that is going on. 

"We were just introducing ourself, Kai." Krystal responsed. Krystal and Kai knows each other? Oh. I feel something weird. Now Kai saw my arms around Suzy. 

"Hoya.. right?" he asked, his eyes gazing at my arms around Suzy. 

"Okay guys stop with the introduction. Dad might be looking at us." She snapped and got away from us.