Debut Kiss

Summer Love

MYUNGSOO'S POV

As we got home, I and Hoya saw Manager Bae standing, his hands on his waist. 

"What are you guys doing!? Have you forgot your debut is going to be tomorrow?"

Uh-oh busted. We're in trouble.

"And.. what happened to my girl?" Manager Bae asked, referring to Suzy who was still at my back. I was going to open my mouth and answer but he cut me off from saying "Okay I get it, She's drunk. Get inside" 

We quietly got inside of the house and was shocked when I saw her mother, Mrs. Bae on the couch, playing with my little brother. I bowed and greeted her. "Goodevening Mrs. Bae" 

She smiled in response and told me, "I'll take care of Suzy. Go upstairs and rest and get ready for your debut tomorrow."

SUZY'S POV

I was lying down on dad's bed, I can tell it by just feeling the bed's softness and the perfume that's all around the room. "Suzy, my baby girl, why did you drink? What happen?" 

And then i heard my mom's voice.

"Suzy noona!!!" Moonsoo's voice is next.

A knock on the door came. 'knock'knock'

Im too tired to open my eyes. "Is she alright?" A guy asked... who I think is Myungsoo.

"Hyung! what did you do to noona? I thought you love her? Why did you hurt her?" Moonsoo asking, almost scolding his brother.

"Moonsoo go to sleep, baby" my mom told him. 

I felt Myungsoo went out of the room, leaving my mom and myungsoo beside me. 

Then I fell asleep. 

 

**

 

"MY AWESOME HYUNGS ARE DEBUTING!!!! YAAAY!!!" Moonsoo shouted, running and jumping around my dad's room. "Aigoo moonsoo~~~" I yawned. 

"Noona! Go get dress up and we'll watch hyung perform!" 

"But im too tired moonsoo~" Im really tired. REALLY tired. Maybe I can just watch them on TV. 

 

**

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"Hyung! Noona doesnt want to watch. :(" Moonsoo said, pouting at me. 

"She's tired moonsoo." Im on Suzy's side. Tho I really wanted to see her on my performance. I think im not going to do good if I dont see her there. So I left Moonsoo here and went upstairs to wake up Suzy. 

"Yah you owe me something." i said, waking her up. She opened her eyes and glare at me. "What owe? I dont owe you something" she said, rolling her eyes.

There's her rolling eyes again. 

"Come on~ They wanted to see you watching our performance" I lied. Actually, I was the only one who wanted to see her. The rest of the members would just act akwardly at her since they're not used to be with girls. They're still adjusting to the fact that this girl is living with us the whole summer.

"Im tireddddd" she pouted.

**

SUZY'S POV

"Im tireddddd" I said, pouting cutely at him. Maybe this trick would work to him. 

He just smirked at my pout and slowly lean on me... his face near mine.. his lips near mine. I was staring widely at his teasing eyes and I can smell his fresh breath. 

"Fine." I whispered, but still his face is near mine.. then suddenly, I felt his soft lips on mine.

He kissed me.

He smiled widely at me and held my hands helping me to stand but I just stare at him for a moment, trying to find out what just happened. "What was that?" I asked. My hands and his hands together. 

"A goodluck kiss...? From my girlfriend?" 

GIRLFRIEND? LOL.

I removed my hands from him and threw a pillow at him. "Whatever you pabo myung! Get out i'll get ready." 


ARE THEY NOW OFFICIALLY TOGETHER? :O