Complicated Feelings

Summer Love

SUZY POV

Finally we have arrived! Hoya the busan guy has this resort beside the beach. It's perfect. 

The house is soooo big but it only has 2 super big-sized bedrooms. The small sized room is where my dad and mom are staying while the super gigantic one is ours (I, Min, Krystal, Infinite and Kai). My dad trusts the boys to death for letting us sleep together in one room. There are 5 big beds. One is for the three of us girls. And the rest are for the boys. 

"This is perfect. Thank you for letting me go with you." I heard someone said from the terrace of our bigsized room. 

It's Krystal and Myungsoo, together. Myungsoo was just staring, looking at the scenery/surroundings while Krystal was beside him, smiling and talking. 

"This place is so beautiful." Krystal added and Myungsoo just nodded.

"I think you should thank Su- -" 

Before he finish on his sentence, I tripped on the floor and bounce so hard infront of them with the jar I tripped over. "Ow" I sighed, embarrassed.

"I didnt know you guys are here..." I lied. 

Myungsoo went to help me; his hands asking for mine. I just stared at his beautiful hands and looked at Krystal after. "Geez Myungsoo, you need to know that not all girls are seeking for your touch." Krystal told him and helped me to stand up. I mouthed her 'thanks' and she just nodded and smiled. 

The momennt I looked at Krystal, I met her eyes which I think was full of anger, jealousy and was begging me not to touch him or let him touch me. 

"I think you two likes a moment together, so I'll leave you both alone." Myungsoo said, leaving the room swiftly and quickly. As soon as he left, Krystal stood beside me awkwardly. 

"You know that I love him....." she whispered.

KRYSTAL LOVES MYUNGSOO. OH. 

"... and we both know he loves me too." she added.

ARE THEY TOGETHER? HOYA TOLD ME THEY'RE NOT. Who should I ask now? 

Why does it even matter to me? I nodded at her and gave her a reassuring smile. She just sighed after and looked down at her fingernails. "...but were not together." she added quickly.

MYUNGSOO POV

I went to the boys to have some fun with them. There's Hoya and Dongwoo assembling their couple bikes that a fav gave them, Woohyun who was happily watching a comedy movie on his laptop, Sungyeol and Sungjong who was fighting over the couch for them to lay down and Kai who was talking with Sunggyu. 

"Hey Myung" Kai called. 

"Hey" I greeted. "What's up?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence between us. He took a deep breathe first and started talking, "I like Suzy and.. I was just wondering if you could help me... with her." 

ME? HELP YOU.... WITH HER? 

I nodded. I have no choice. 

After I just nodded, Kai picked up something from his bag... a red rose. 

"...will you give her this.. for me?" he asked. "sure" I nodded, I have NO CHOICE! 

***

"Hyung! Are you giving that to Krystal noona?" Moonsoo saw me holding the rose. 

"Ugh.. nope." I shook my head. Im not giving this to her. 

"Myungsoo, there you are." Suzy appeared. Yeah just like a fairy who would appear and disappear. 

"Hey I was also looking for you.." I said as she search for something on her pocket and her eyes landed on the rose.

"Perfect timing. Your girlfriend is looking for you. If you'll ask me to give her that, my answer is no. Do it yourself." She snapped and turned back to walk away. But before she could walk away, I quickly held his wrist and told her "This is not for Krystal..." 

 

SUZY POV

"This is not for Krystal..." he said, holding me....... 

My heart beats faster.. faster and faster until Hoya showed up. 

"Oh, sorry." he said, running away from us. 

"Kai asked me to give this to you.." Myungsoo said. 

My hear stopped beating faster, instead it started beating so slowly that I almost thought im going to pass out infront of him. 

 

Am I falling inlove?

 

Am I falling inlove?

Am I falling inlove?

Please dont let me fall inlove.