Shopping

Summer Love

"y, Free & Single I'm ready too, Bingo~~"

"y, Free & Single I'm ready too, Bingo~~"

"y, Free & Single I'm ready too, Bingo~~"

I changed my alarm tone to Super Junior's y Free and Single. That song describes me a lot. I stood up just after realizing I slept beside Myungsoo. "Ah pabo suzy pabo" I kept telling myself. Well, they cant blame me. I was really scared to death last night. 

"Morning Suzy Noona~" Sungjong waved and greeted me with his angelic and smiling face. "Goodmorning, Sungjong" I smiled and greeted him back. Just me being nice. I fixed the folding bed that 'we' used and got out of the room. 

"Hey, you're awake." Sunggyu said. No Sunggyu, im not awake. I thought of being sarcastic to him but I just nodded and asked, "Where's Dad? I haven't seen him yet. " 

"My daughter is looking for me?" he said as he enters the house, I think he went out to buy some food. The weather today is so good. I quickly texted Min asking her to shop with me. 

' Im sorry suzy im busy today. Maybe next time. ' She replied.

Since when did she learn to be busy? I joined my dad on his breakfast. 

"Hm?" He asked. He sensed me. 

"Joining me on my breakfast or you need something?" He asked. Knowing me, I dont eat breakfast with him and doesnt really acts sweet towards him. 

"Uhm.. I was wondering if you could give me some money for shopping?" I asked giving him a cute puppy eyes. 

He stopped chewing and eating for a moment and think whether he would let me or not. 

"My answer is sure as long as you go with someone from the boys." 

"No problem, dad." No dad there's a problem. The problem is they're my problem. 

"Okay then I'll call Myungsoo. Since he was the only one available this day." he said as he stand up and cleans the table himself. 

As of yesterday... I only got to have a 'conversation' with Myungsoo. I did had a convo with all of them but its more of a.. "question-and-answer-hi-how-are-you-goormorning-convo". So Myungsoo would be fine, I guess? I mean i think he's kind of... a gentleman? 

Ah, whatever. But I still cant trust him. I cant tell it on how he looks.

***

We were on his car on the way to the shopping place. It was really akward being with him considering the fact that I was like a scary kiddo last night and even lost my 'brave' girl side. 

"hey" 

"hey"

we both said in unison trying to break the awkward silence that's surrounding the air. I heard him chuckled a little.

"Okay. You first." i muttered

"Nah, ladies first." He offered. I rolled my eyes and just crossed my arms on my chest. I dont really know why I acted that way. I just hate the feeling of someone im trying to hate is being kind and gentleman to me. 

"Were here." he said as he unlock his door and swifty went out of the car. I was going to open the door for myself but he was so fast opening it for me from outside.

"Thanks" I thanked him. He just nodded. 

***

We went to Etude House. My favorite place for make-ups. I know boys doesnt like going to these kind of places because they dont want people looking at them in a gay way. I disagree with that. I find it really cute and sweet when guys go to places where only girls can relate. I would be happier if this guy asked me if I want to have some nail art. It's my plan to visit my favorite nail-art shop in here today but Min is busy and is unavailable so I think I cant go today with this guy beside me. I dont want to ruin such a beautiful image.

"I think this suits you well." He said poking at me as he stare at the liptint's name. 

I chuckled a little and turned to look at him "Woh, how did you even?? Im being suspicious now, Myungsoo." I said as I get the tint on his hands and tried it. It does suits me well. 

"Okay, I'll buy this." 

I opened my bag and searched for my wallet. There, i found it.

"Thank you, ma'am and sir." what? but i havent paid yet. "Wait, here's the money." I said handing her the money. 

"Oh no ma'am, we dont accept double payment" she said, pouting. 

"but i havent...." but she cut me off

"that guy over there paid already" she said, now smiling at me. Seconds ago, she was pouting at me! She pointed at Myungsoo who was sitting at the shop's couch. I smiled to her said "thanks". 

"You done?" he asked. I rose a brow at him and crossed my arms. "It's not on the list" I told him. He just gave me a 'what-are-u-talking-about-look'. 

"1st, You never told me that you'll be paying. 2nd, my dad never asked you to pay for me. 3rd, I never asked you to pay and Last, I will never let you pay again for me." I said. Im the boss now. 

"O-Okay." he responded. 

Second stop is in Forever21. "I missed this place" I whispered to myself. Everytime I see new arrival clothes, I get hyped and energized.

MYUNGSOO POV

This girl is weird. She's the only girl I knew that would not let the guy pay for her. I even thought he's going to kick me on the balls just because I paid it. 

"I missed this place" she whispered to herself.

Oh so she loves this place.. I saw her eyes sparking at the new arrivals clothes and shoes. She has a good taste. We were at this shop for an hour. Good thing i brought my patience with me. I just followed her and tried once to help her pick a nice clothes. But I ended up talking to myself because she won't talk to me. 

"Hey hey hey" she called. And now she's talking to me? 

"yeah?" I asked.

"What yeah?" she answered a question. 

I was like.. What the hell? 

"Just kidding. Well im not going to leave the shop...." she slowly stated. I widened my eyes at her and tap my stomach, hoping she would get it how hungry i am now. 

".. until you buy yourself something." she continued.

Well im not going to leave the shop until you buy yourself something. 

"There's no need for me to buy some." I disagreed. 

"Everybody needs clothes you dumb" she chuckled. And now she's being nice? 

I just stared at her for a moment trying to study her face and if she really meant it. "Come on!!! Please please" she begged. 

And now she's begging at me?

SUZY VERY SHORT POV

Its been my dream to shop with a guy and picks clothes for him. I mean yeah, i've done that to my father a lot but being with a guy friend, it is something cool to do. 

Now is my time. 

MYUNGSOO POV

She pulled me closer to her and pushed me to the male's section. "Go" she bossed. "What's your type of clothing?" She asked while looking at all the clothes for men around us. 

"I dont... know" I honestly answered. I dont need to know. We have a very good stylist; her mom. 

"Having a stylist doesnt mean you dont need to know" She scolded. How did she read that? Was it written all over my face or she has this magic or something? 

"I think these looks good on you" she said excitedly, pulling out Black and white checkered wover shirt, a Black and red Checkered Pocket shirt and a Faded Chambray shirt. 

Damn. This girl is good at fashion. "Go on what  ya lookin' at? Go fit it!!" she shouted jumping at her excitement. 

**

I head out of the fitting room. The Faded Chambray shirt suits me well, I can tell. I dont think I need the checkered ones since I have a collection of those already. 

"OH" she looks shocked.

"What?" I asked

"It really does look good on you." she whispered. 

"Why do you need to whisper?" I chuckled.

"Im afraid i might get into some issues with you, knowing you're popular." she said, her eyes at the shop's window. I looked at it, wanting to find out what she's interestingly looking at. 

"AHHHHHH MYUNGSOO OPPA!"

"Oppa oppa!" 

"KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOOO!"

Oh the fangirls. "Crazy, obsessed fangirls." I heard her chuckled a bit. I glared at her and she just closed and did the 'zip-locking-lips' movement. 

"No offense." she added to her crazy-0bsessed-fangirls-sentence. 

"None taken" I smiled at her. 

 

 


Vote, subscribe and comment! <3 Its not yet the end of their hang out! oh and do you like how they're being friends now? Hmmm and someone asked me to put Kai on it. I definitely will. SOON. :)