Getting Curious

Summer Love
The food has arrived so let's dig in! Its just the two of us on the table because the big table can only handle them all. so im here, stucked with the popular guy.

We were both quiet because this is our favorite: eating.

~~Naeko hajja~ naega neol saranghae eo~??~~

His phone rang.
At first he just stare at it maybe thinking if he should answer the call or not.
He ended up clicking the ignore button. While I just continue eating.

But then someone was calling again. He ignore it for the second time now.

Sneaking or looking at any other's phone is not my business until his cellphone rang for the fifth time.

Before he could click the ignore button, i simply and secretly looked into his phone to found out who he was ignoring.


*LIZZY CALLING*


Lizzy. A very beautiful name. I heard he has a step brother and sister so i highly and no doubtly thought that this Lizzy might be his step sister.

Thinking aboit this makes me mad. How can he just ignore his sister? So before he could press the ignore button, I quickly grabbed his phone and raise it up infront of his flawless and gorgeous manly face.

"If you dont answer this, i am so gonna answer this and tell this lizzy you're getting married." i threatened him.
I dont really know how that 'youre getting married' phrase came from my mouth.

But i think it was a good threat because he quickly stood up from where he was sitting and begged me not to do it. He looks really worried and scared.

Now im curious.

i want to meet this lizzy girl. Is she some kind of monster that myungsoo's really scared of?

Because of she is, then this girl and I are gonna be bestfriends.
"hey' he greeted lizzy on the phone.
"Excuse me for a minute.' he told me.
After like 15 minutes, he's back. He isnt that happy when he went back to be honest. He was frowning at me all the time.
"Gawd Myungsoo. If you hate talking to that girl dont put all your angerness on me." i told him annoyed.
Well yeah i hate people who's putting up all their anger on me just because im the only one with them.
I mean if youre pissed off because of somebody else, dont pissed the other one youre with.
“what?" he asked sounding really pissed. He noticed me staring hardly at him.
I just shook my head and pretended im fine with him acting like a .

"Hey Lizzy called me. She's herr in Korea and she said she's dying to see you." Woohyun snapped from nowhere. Maybe he was from the bathroom.
I stood up to where im sitting whem I saw Krystal theading to the restroom.

"Hey Krystal" i greeted
"Oh hey Suzy" she cheerfully greeted back.
"Do you.. perhaps know Lizzy?" I asked from out of my mind.
i am just so damn curious about her sister.
"DONT TELL ME... YOU DONT KNOE ABOUT HER?!" she asked looking really shocked and she was kind of freaking out.
I asked her this because i just found out that this girl is an Inspirit.
I shook my head. its my first time hearing her name.
"Uhm... ask myungsoo." she shouted as she dashed out from the restroom.


## a/n: im sorry guys if there are some errors or what because invusing mobile.