Scariest thing happened

Summer Love

(3rd POV) FAN's POV

As Myungsoo oppa and the unknown girl went out of the shop, the fans who were with me squealed, screamed, jumped and tried to go closer near them. I just stepped backward and focused my eyes on them. 

"Oppa please sign this for me!" Fan #1 begged him. L-Oppa looked at her and just smiled, ignoring the paper. The fan pouted as Oppa and the girl passed infront of her. "Oppa! Sign this paper for me!" She shouted. The girl who was with Oppa looked back at her and walked back to her, not caring of how the fans are glaring at her. She stood right infront of the fan, while the fan was in shocked mode: maybe thinking this girl with Oppa would slap her and say rude things. I found her face looked relieved when I saw Oppa's girl smiled at her and patted her bak. 

"Dont worry, your oppa will sign this for you" Oppa's girl said. The fan was so speechless that she was tearing up. 

"Just wait here, okay?" she added.

"YA MYUNGSOO!" she... she shouted at oppa!! Wow. Brave girl. But oppa was really far. 

"YA MYUNGSOO!" she shouted once again. Finally oppa looked back and I think he just realized that time that the girl was not on his side anymore. He stared at her for a moment and was mouthing "what - are - u - doing? do - u - want - to - get - killed?" 

"YA! JUST COME HERE! PPALI!!" she shouted, for the third time. Oppa just nodded and rushed to her side. 

"Annyeong, annyeong" he bowed to his fans politely. 

He held the girl's wrist and was asking her to just follow him and get out of here. Out of all the members of Infinite, I really think it was L-Oppa who is not good in fanservice. He always gets the issue for being snob and rude to the fans. But we all fans, know that its just not really his attitude to be greasy like woohyun oppa. 

"No, im not going with you... unless, you sign this for this girl who you just snobbed minutes ago." Im now your fan unnie!! 

The fans stopped screaming and was waiting for oppa to sign. I saw oppa chuckled a bit at the girl and slowly removed his hands on hers while the girl handed him the paper. 

MYUNGSOO POV

I signed the paper. "Can we go now?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled to my fans. It more looks like they're her fans not mine. 

"Thank you" I said as i bow again to them. 

**

We were now far away from the fans. "WOAH YOUR FANS ARE CRAZY" she said in shocked. 

"That's why i didnt did what you just did awhile ago." I replied. She rolled her eyes at me. "They're still your fans tho. Without them, you'll be nothing." she said, trying to look serious. 

I laughed.

"Hey Im serious." she snapped. "I mean, if you dont make some fanservice to them, you'll get issues and if you get issues... my dad.. your manager. Remember?" she added.

She's right. The company might remove him as our manager and I wouldnt like that to happen. 

"Anyway, I like what you did awhile ago" I told her. She should be the artist, not me. "Ha-ha of course" she said. 

"BUT YOUR FANS REALLY... ARE CRAZY." She said it again.

"When I saw you with them, shouting at me, I almost thought you belong to them.. to the fandom" I chuckled.

"Never!!" Woah so she really does hate us a lot. 

"..anyway, let's eat here!!!" she squealed, pointing at the pizza hut. 

I dont eat pizza. -__- And that is my greatest secret I would never think to share. I just nodded at her and followed her. 

**

"4 plates of hawaiian pizza please and 2 iced tea with looooots of ice please!" she said in a high pitched tone. 

Is this girl the same Suzy I met on the airport? the same suzy I'm living with... since yesterday?

She was listening to some songs on her phone. So I thought of checking out my phone. Checking out my phone has really never been my thing. I hate bringing my phone with me. But I need it in case something happened or whatsoever. 

' Please be patient with my daughter. She gets all hyped whenever she sees new arrival clothes and she likes pizza a lot. She's a kid when she's on mall. Dont mess with my girl, kim myungsoo. :) ' 

Manager texted me. Oh so its suzy's weaknesses? pizza, arrival clothes and mall. 

My phone beeped again. 

' oh and ice cream she likes ice cream. Strawberry is her favorite. ' 

I saw her staring at the ice cream's photo beside our table. I know she likes it.

"You want that?" I asked. 

"Ow" She jumped, shocked. 

"Nah" she lied. 

"I know you do" I told her. 

 

 SUZY POV

How embarrassing! He saw me the ice cream photo ;aaaa; 

"You want that?" he asked. 50% part of me want to say yes and the half want to say no. But i decided to say no since I ordered 4 slices of pizza. 2 for me and 2 for him. If I order ice cream, he might think im such a pig. 

And being called a pig is not on my list-plan today. 

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked him since I saw him leaving the table. 

"I forgot to order something." he responded.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

"I forgot something, One strawberry ice cream please." I told the girl who was roaming around. I went back to the table where Suzy was still the photo. 

Just after some 10 minutes of painful silence on the table, the food finally came. 

"Finally!!!!" she said in an 'im-so-hungry-face-look'. Suzy is so different to all the girls I've dated before.. Im not saying that this is a date. Im just stating how different she is from all the girls i've gone with.. outside. 

"Why are you not eating?" She asked, I thought she wouldnt notice me. She was so focused on her food. 

"My stomach.. wont cooperate." I lied.

"Oh stomach of myungsoo~ please cooperate~" she sang out. 

I laughed. "Ha-ha-ha. Just eat them all. " 

I saw sparks on her eyes but it all faded away when she glared at me like she's going to kill me with her eyes. 

"I SHOULD HAVE NOT EAT.. IF YOU'RE NOT EATING." She felt bad...? 

"No really. Just eat." I told her.

She shook her haid and sighed. 

"NO MYUNGSOO! EAT THIS!" She shouted as she hold the knife and fork with her and killed the pizza. 

"Say Ah Myungsoo, or I'll shoot this on your nose" she's the boss now.

I remained my mouth closed. I need to tell her i hate pizza. As Im going to open my mouth and tell her how i hate pizza, she quickly stucked the pizza on my mouth. 

I have no choice but to chew it and eat it and digest it and poop it or vommit it. 

Its my first time eating pizza.... and i didnt know it tastes good?

"You liked it huh?" she teased. I just stared at her. "What now?" she asked. 

"Ahhhhh~" I opened my mouth asking the pizza to enter my mouth. She laughed.

"Fine. Here~ myungsoo-ah~" She said as she gently put the pizza on my mouth again. As I felt her hands inside my mouth, I bit it. Not accidentally. I did it on purpose..

"hey!" She pouted. Gawd why is she so adorable? 

**

As we finished eating, she kept on telling me how really crazy my fans are. 

"I think those are all sasaeng fans" she joked. I chuckled.

"Hey lets go there" I told her, pointing at the movie house right behind us. 

"That looks fun!" All this day, she just keep on squealing at me. But i dont hate it. It's actually cute. 

All the comedy movies are out. Only horror movies are available. 

"Lets watch horror then" she challenged. I looked at her. "sure" i smirked.

As we enter the cinema, the movie has already started. But its still the beggining. Lucky us. I was searching for a good spot to sit when I felt someone back-hugged me. I turned around to look who it was and saw Suzy. 

"Shh." she hushed.  "Why?" I asked.

"Just find a good spot. Im dying over here." she whispered. I looked at the big screen and found out that she was scared because of the girl with white long dress, messy hair and blood on her eyes, nose and mouth. It really is scary. The movie seems so real because of the loud sound and good high quality. 

 

SUZY POV

As I was back hugging him trying not to look at the screen... I dont think there's something wrong with me hugging him since i am scared! So i did it anyway. I felt his hands on mine. He intertwined his hand with mine and supported me from falling off the stairs. 

I told him to sit first and told him "tell me if the ghost's there so i would not look". His hands are still intertwined with mine. As I was going to sit beside him.. I tripped off and fell sitting on his laps... and his lips was on my lips. I qucikly stood up and covered my mouth, looking embarrassed.

"hey kid sit down" an old lady scolded. I sat down beside him awkwardly.

I heard him chuckled and smirked after. "It's okay." he said.

"It was an accident!" I squealed at him. 

He rose his both hands a little on the air like a criminal surrendering from the cops. And then gave me an understanding smile. 

 

We finished the movie. He keeps on blabbing about how boring it was and telling me there was no thrill or challenge with the movie, while i just give him the weirdest look ever because it was the scariest thing i watched in my life.

But kissing him... was like THE SUPER YEAH DUPER SCARIEST THING HAPPENED TO ME.