Paradise, Heaven

Summer Love

I checked the time: 10:35pm. I think i gotta sleep now. Im tired and Myungsoo's pretty tired too, i think. I was waiting for him

so I could play piano with him. 
 
I lay down on my bed, feeling exhausted and dead tired. Min is on the other bed, listening to Music, as usual. Im lying on my bed,
my eyes closed. But I can't sleep. I dont think i'll be able to sleep. The kiss. I remember the kiss. Does this guy really likes me? I sighed to myself and checked the time again. It's already 12:03AM. I have no schedule for tomorrow. I'll maybe just meet up with my mom or with my friends, Jia and Fei together with Min. All I could imagine is: Jia, Min and Fei dancing and singing around. While i'll be there just sitting.
Infinite, Dad, Moonsoo are probably resting right now. They have lots of things to do since Infinite just debuted. I don't really know what artists do after debuting so I have no idea what their plans or schedules are. 
 
12:12AM. 
I tried to close my eyes again and sleep but whenever I do that: try to sleep and close my eyes, there's one thing that keeps showing on my mind. The freaking kiss. 
Why did he kiss me?
Why did he kiss - -
 
Someone cut me off from these thoughts. 
 
"Psst, suzy-ah~"
 
The door slowly opens and I can see someone was there and I heard someone called me. As I was going to check who it was, someone pulled me from inside the room to outside the door. He was gently holding my waist for me not to fall or trip in. It was so dark so I have no idea who this guy is. 
 
"Hey" he finally talked, releasing me from him. He was holding a flashlight into my face. 
It's Myungsoo.
 
"What? You scared me" I told him. 
"Sorry for that but, you promised me." 
 
I promised what? I stopped for a minute, trying to remember what I promised or told him.
I remember. The piano. I'll play piano for him. 
 
"But it's too late." I complained. 
"..and im sleepy." I lied.
 
"Sleepy huh?" he teased, probably knowing that i cant sleep. 
"I cant sleep so i decided maybe you could play me piano now since Moonsoo....." he stopped, smiling to himself and scratching the back of his head.
"SShhh. Fine, i'll play." 
 
**
 
We were now at the music room where the piano i love is placed. 
He was on my right side, his knees touching mine. I admit it, whenever i'm with him, i feel paradise.
 
I started playing...
 
 

 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I was just beside her. She's amazing. Truly amazing. The way she plays the piano, the way she sings, the way she do everything. I just stare at her from the beginning of the song til the end. 

"Did you compose it?" I asked. 

She nodded. I can see tears on her eyes. I moved closer to her and placed my arms over her shoulders. 

"Why? Are you alright?" I asked, trying to comfort the girl... that I like. 

She didnt responsed. Then suddenly tears fell down from her eyes. I, then, placed my arms around her and hugged her, with all my love, all my self, my feelings, my everything. I can't help seeing her cry. All what my mind tells me is to comfort her, care for her and never let her cry again. 

As I wrap my arms around her, she did the same way too. She wrapped her arms around me and on my chest, she sobbed. I placed my hands on her back, caressing it while telling her "Everything's gonna be alright.".

We walked together into the yard. She keeps apologizing for what she has just showed.

"You know im sorry. Geez, i feel like i just wasted your time. I really . Sorry." Why is she apologizing to me? She's really good at it. I mean maybe if she's been showing her talent to everyone, she's now already the queen of Music in Korea. 

"Why is a girl with an amazing talent apologizing to me?" I asked, grabbing her hands and intertwined them with mine. 

I'm walking with this girl, suzy. I'm holding her hands. All I can say is that, this is heaven. 

"Hey stop glancing at me i know im handsome" I joked as I felt her keeps on glancing and smiling at me. 

"Im not glancing at you, dork" she said, punching my shoulders. Now our hands, not together.

"This hand.." showing my hand

"..and this hand." I added,grabbing her hands and raising it beside my other hand. "Should always be tied together, huh?" I added once more as I intertwined them into mine. 

She laughed a little and leans to me, on my ears, "ohkay mr. myung" she whispered and placed a small but sweet kiss on my cheeks. 

"If you want a kiss, you could always ask me." I smirked. 

"Ha-ha" she replied, sarcastically.

We found a bench where we can sit, "Should we stay here?" I asked. She nodded with a smile. 

"I love this place, you can see the stars clearly. It's beautiful." She whispered almost to herself. But I responsed anyway, "Yeah, the stars are beautiful..."

"..like you" I added. Woohyun hyung taught me how to say some greasy things. Like the vitamins pick up line.

"Uhh greasy" she chuckled. 

"So... why did you cry awhile ago?" I asked in curiousity. She looked down again, her head bowed. 

"Don't look down... i cant see your face." I told her, lifting her chin up to me, then I gave her a peck on her sweet red lips. 

"Ya, You keep kissing me this day, huh"  she teased. 

It looks okay to her so I kept doing it. I only did this to her, nobody else. Yep I'd kissed a lot of girls, but those were just a playful one, not like this one that im being used to give her.

"Well im going to kiss you again if you wont tell me your story" I challenged.

"Okay then i wont tell you." she joked. 

I was getting ready to kiss her again but she opened and started talking. "I WAS JUST KIDDING YOU DERP. Okay so its because one day I joined a contest in U.S. It's a showcase talent, it happens during our Music Fest event. But a few days before that event, I found out that dad has been not going home because.... he's now the manager of a POPULAR GROUP IN KOREA, INFINITE. I tried to hide it for my own safety. Because I know the fans would go over me, ask me things, ask me do things. But the school found out about it and the girls went crazy. At first, I did what they like. Like, giving those gifts to dad that you were receiving from U.S University. Then I once tried ignoring their requests and stuffs but when I did that, they bullied me. One girl even threaten me like, 'I would tell ur mom to kick you out of this school if you dont give this to oppa' so I did what they tell me to..."

She stopped for a minute trying to calm herself. This girl is surely different from before. She's now the brave and cool girl that no one should try messing with her. First is because, she's a brave one. She'll kick your if you mess with her. Second is, because she's with me and no once could mess with my girl.

she continued, I listen carefully. "then the day of the event, one girl from our school told me I was accepted to pariticipate in this school event because of my background. Because the school respects my dad and because the school wants my dad to work for them. They told me I was accepted not because of my talent but because of my dad. But I ignored them and went to the stage to perform. But when It was my turn to dance and sing, everyone stood up and booed me. That girl who bullied me even spoke into the speaker saying 'i won i won, suzy is a loser' something like that. Well I was actually given a second chance. But I lost the chance. Because when I was finally on stage, I got nervous and that day when a lot of people booed me flashed through my mind while I was on the stage. Then i just felt the mic fell from my hands and I ran away..." 

Now, she didnt cry but I wrap my arms around her and hugged her softly and gently. 

"I'll help you start again" I whispered to her


A/N: Now all the flashbacks are back! And for the first time again, Suzy played Piano. Suzy talked about her past. Suzy talked about Music. And she all did that, only with Myungsoo.

If you're confuse or something, you can comment there a question to suzy or myungsoo! The characters will answer you sincerely. :) :) 

Kai is coming back soon on this story. (im not talking about the exo comeback!! haha!)