Airport

Summer Love

SUZY POV

"Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh ~ Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh~ Deo isang honja dujima~" 

I woke up from my favorite song as my ringtone. 

MIN CALLING

"Hello?" I asked, still feeling sleepy. 

(YA! ITS ALREADY 9 AM WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING??) she said shouting at me on the phone.

"Please dont shout. I might not hear my Super  Junior oppas to sing when we......" I stopped for a moment. 

We're leaving at 10 in the morning....

"OMG I FORGOT. SEE YOU LATER, MIN" I rushed to my old bedroom and get my pink luggage to pack. I haven't packed a single thing yet. Time Check: 9:05 am. I opened my closet and picked 5 shirts, 5 jeans and 3 shorts. I wont forget of course my 2 favorite red and white dress. I won't be needing to bring lots of things. I'll just ask my dad for some money and go shopping with Min in S.K. I finished packing at 9:30am. 

"Dad!!" I was at the 3rd floor. He quickly ran to me from 1st floor. 

"I thought something happened. Why are you shouting? And why haven't you prepared yet? We're leaving in 30 minutes." 

I nodded. "I almost forgot..." I said shyly. 

He laughed and pat me at the back "Ok, now get ready." 

We arrived at th airport before 11. We took lunch first on our favorite restaurant before going. 

"Please turn off your phone, Maam." the tall and brunette girl said. 

I glanced at Min who was hugging her K-Pop Pillow Merchandise.

"Hey" I called her. She hyperly looked at me "Hm?" she asked.

"Dont be so excited.. geez" I said and stole the pillow she was holding. I forgot to bring a small pillow with me so this will do.  "HEY! That's mine!" She's like a kid. And it annoys me. 

"Whatever. You owe me one thing so.. pay for it by lending this to me until we get to Korea." I stated. She just frowned at me and looked at her pillow like it's going to run away. 

"Be sure not to destroy their faces" she said pointing at the printed faces on the pillow.

"Who are these guys?" I asked

"Infinite." she responded.

My eyes widened. "Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"How come you don't know them?? Are you really Infinite's Manager's daughter? Or are you just pretending?" She joked. I rolled my eyes.

Speaking of the Manager, Dad has something to finish at home so we had our flight without him. 

****

"Suzy Suzy Suzy~" its Min, waking me up. 

"We're here." she said, quietly. For the first time this day, she looks calm and was back to the girly Min. 

What to do? As we got off the plane, we dont know where to go and what to do. We were still young when we last stayed here. But Min visited Korea 2 years ago. 

Before we left the town, dad handed me a paper. Maybe there's an instruction on the paper. I searched for it on my small backpack and found it. 

They will be there, holding a paper with Bae Suzy on it. I know you two doesnt know where to go. 

Thank God my dad thought of instructing us. No, not really instructing. But letting his boys fetch us. Min was looking at me curiously. "What is it?" she asked.

I was giving her the paper but she was like... "O______O" 

"Ya" i poke her.

"O____O" She's still in that mode. 

"Ya Suzy, they're..... omg" she said pointing at my back. I turned to look at what she was telling me. 

"Hey" said the guy whose name i think, is hoya.

"Hello Suzy~"  the guy with a little pink and purple hair. (dongwoo)

"Manager's Daughter?" Sunggyu, the leader asked.

Woohyun, Sungjong and sungyeol just smiled and waved at me. "Where's the other one?" I asked. I know one fact about them: They are a group consisting of 7 members. But I only see 6 of them. Where's the other one?

"Ya, why did you leave me?" Someone i dont know talked to Sungyeol not noticing me. I looked at him and he looks familiar. i think the 7th guy has arrived. 

"Here's the missing one" Sunggyu said pushing the 7th guy to me. 

"Ah, okay?" I said as I remove my Super Thick Hoodie/Jacket and removed my sunglasses. 

Summer has started. It's getting hot. 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I just went to the restroom but when I was done, they're gone. "Ya, why did you leave me?" finally saw them. 

"Here's the missing one" Sunggyu said. And then i noticed they were talking to the two girls, finding out that the girl wearing the thick hoodie one is our manager's daughter. 

If they didnt introduce her to me, I will never think of her as our manager's daughter. Because Manager Bae keeps on mentioning her daughter to us, like she's an innocent, playful and somewhat like.. kind of a nerd. So I was really not excited to see her. 

But, it turns out, I was very wrong. She was wearing a red thick hoodie and a black shiny short. Her hair is very long and wavy that I just feel like smelling and touching and feeling them with my hands. Her lips is pink.. but I could not see her eyes, she is wearing a sunglasses. 

I was going to introduce myself but she moved that got me a little nervous.. i dont know why. And she removed her sungglasses and next removed her red hoodie leaving a white sleeveless top with "Hate Me Want Me" printed on it. 

She just stared at me like saying 'are you going to talk or not'. So I quickly opened my mouth and introduced myself.

 

SUZY POV

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. You are.. Bae Suzy?" he introduced himself and asked.

His voice gives me goosebumps. He is so goodlooking. He was that guy on my dad's magazine whom I describe as y-seductive type. 

"Oh, hi. Yep im Bae Suzy and this is my bestfriend, Min." I said and looked at Woohyun when I said 'MIN' because I really think these two will look good together. Min's crush is Woohyun. 

"Hi Min." he smiled at Min. 

"And to you, beautiful Suzy" he winked.

This is bad. Min's gonna punch me later. As expected, she elbowed me, I gave her a 'what-look'. 

"Is anyone of you, willing to help us with these?" I asked. No not really asked. It means 'HELP US OR HELP US?'. 

Kim Myungsoo silenced laughed and went to me. I was getting ready to give him my big luggage but he instead get my small backpack with me. 

"Fine" I said as I give him my backpack and walked with my luggage. 

"You are so gentleman, Myungsoo." I whispered. 

"For you, Suzy" he whispered back, giving me some weird feelings.

 

What a flirt?