Chance

Summer Love

I was with Jia the whole day, playing, eating.. for short, trying to have fun and forget what's happening. 

"Hahahahahahaha Jia! Why can't you shoot the zombies!"

Jia's POV

"Hahahahahahaha Jia! Why can't you shoot the zombies!" Suzy has been laughing all the time. But all those laughs were fake. Definitely fake.

"Hahaha Yah! Jia! Shoot the zombies!" We're now currently on an arcade, playing. 

"Ya Jiaaaaaa~~~ shoot them please please~" 

"Suzy... im tired." I told her as I stopped playing and sat down at the couch behind us. I can't look at her like that. She's totally pretending to be happy and I hate that. I hate to see my bestfriend who I used to see as a happy, cheerful and always on her aegyo mood is now this... pretending. No matter how hard she tries to smile and laugh, i can see the tears and pain on her eyes. 

At this moment i just want to kill that guy who made her feel like this. 

"Jia! Come on! You're so weak! Look at me~ oh~ im so strong! Hehehehe" she said and now I can see tears falling down from her eyes. 

"Suzy.." I rushed to her who was stll laughing and shooting the zombies. 

"Hahaha jia? What are these? Is it raining inside my eyes? Hahahah its so fun!" I just looked at her. Yes suzy... let it all out.. 

"I like this rain on my eyes~ hahahahaha can I keep it like this?" I nodded. 

At 9pm, she decided to go back to Infinite's dorm where her dad is surely waiting for her return. 

"Jia, thank you for being with me. I will try my best to move on and i will punch that guy for hurting me." she said and smiled at me. Fake smiles.... I thought to myself. 

"Don't fake it when you're with me and min and fei, okay?" I told her, sincerity on my eyes. She just bit her lower lip, trying to control the tears on her eyes to fall down once again. 

"N-ne.. I won't fake it....goodnight Jia." 

**

SUZY'S POV

"Noona? omo! you're back! Are you alright?" I heard sungjong from the kitchen. I was trying not to disturb them from eating and just go inside my room quietly but this guy with full of aegyo noticed me. 

Sighing, i went to the dining room to greet them all, without looking at them. Im not ready yet to see him. 

"Can I go to my room now? Im... uh.. tired." I asked, only looking at my dad. He nodded but before I turn back, I felt someone gripped my wrist and asked me to go to the garden with him. 

Yeah, its Myungsoo. 

I took a deep breath first before talking, "Why did you call me?" I asked in a soft voice. 

"Look at me." he said

"Why?" I asked, still not looking at him. Im afraid tears would just fall from my eyes again if I look at him. Just hearing his voice makes me cry. What else if I look at him?

"Suzy..... everything that's happening.. I dont like it." he said, his eyes all on me and his both hands on both of my shoulders. I tried to get rid of his touch but he just held me tighter.

"Myungsoo..." I only managed to say his name. I have no idea what to say. 

What if he asked for another chance? 

Im afraid to say yes.. he might just hurt me again..

But im afraid to say no.. I might lose him forever.

"Please suzy.. give me another chance." 

"Then tell me why did you act like you dont even care?" I asked, now looking at his eyes. His eyes that is full of regrets.. full of emotions. 

"Tell me Myungsoo! Do you love her?" 

"No... but-"

"I hate that kind of answer, you know? The word 'but' is making this situation even hard." I told him. 

"Suzy I dont love her! I never loved her! I never loved someone except you!" He shouted but sincerity filled his voice, his eyes, his face and everything.

"I love you too myungsoo.... but promise me-" before i could finish my sentence, he pulled me closer to him and hugged me. It was a hug full of emotions. Regrets, Sorry, Love. 

"Suzy I promise you to be the only girl I will love... forever. Please always remember that." he said. 

 

And I hugged him back.