Moving

Summer Love

 

SUZY'S POV 

"Come on hun wake up!"  "Kiddo wake up! Or you want me to tickle you so you can get up there?" 

It's just my dad being a father. "Yeah yeah right, Dad" I dont want him to tickle me and end up peeing on the floor so I opened my eyes and stand. I looked at him. He's standing right beside me with his arms crossed. This is making me seriously nervous. 

"Yes, Dad?" I asked him. He just rose an eyebrow at me and I already know what it means. 

/ flashback from last week /

"So your adviser called me and told me what's happening with you at School. Well, she said you got beaten up by the girls at your school. Mind to tell me why?" he asked. I need to answer this. 

"Well beacause dad, they keep on asking me about Infinite and you and Korea." I answered.

"You should've just answered them" he said, his arms crossed. 

"I dont even know them dad???" He just smiled, looking like  a child who just got a brilliant idea about a certain project.

"Why not go with me? I mean, go back to Korea." he said... I'm still processing all the words that I just heard. Move to Korea? There's a part of me that I really want to go back there but there's also a part of me that wanted to stay here. 

"I'll think of it Dad" 

/end of flashback/

"So what is it?" My dad asked. I almost forgot about this. What should I answer? The principal had already talked to the students. Some of them stopped forcing me things but some of them continued.

I shoock my head. "No dad. I'm fine here." I said as I rushed up locking myself inside the bathroom, just trying to make my dad feel a little guilty and he might change his mind.

He knocked at the door. "Come on, Suzy. You'll love Korea. I know you love Korea more than you love me." he joked. I opened the door, my arms crossed giving him a 'whatever-dad-look'. I went down to eat breakfast and prepared for school. 

***

Dad gave me a ride to school. "Bye dad." I waved at him.

"Don't forget Korea!!" he shouted. 

Trouble. I smell trouble. 

As he shouted those three words, all the girls around looked at me with excitement in their eyes. Before I knew they're going to ask me things, I ran away.. until I bumped her. My friend, Min. 

"Ya!!" she shouted me. 

"What?" I asked, annoyed by how much my father troubled me. 

"I'm going with you in Korea!" she shouted at me again, for the second time this day. Wait, how did she?? 

"Your dad e-mailed me and my mom. My mom said yes!" 

Min has been my bestfriend since the very beginning I was born. Yeah, my mom and her mom are Childhood bestfriends. She loves singing and dancing a lot. That's one of the reason why she wanted to go back to Korea. To audition once again to be part of a K-Pop group. 2 years ago, she went to Korea and auditioned. She was accepted and supposed to be a trainee now but she gave it all up for me. 2 years ago, music is my life. I even once said, I can't live without Music and I will be a Popular Korean Singer and Dancer someday. 

But all of that changed after my dad left me all alone at home for his boys.. Infinite. My mom doesnt come home because of her work on a Music Labeled Company in Korea. My dad's a manager at Woolliment whil My mom is the fashion designer and stylist. 

Someday, I might wake up with the news "Bae Family as Woolliment's new owner". 

"Earth to Park Hyojin???" Min calling my attention. 

"I'm not going." I stated quickly. I really want her to go but I really dont like to be with them in Korea. I know it's stupid for me as a daughter not to miss them or wanting to be with them but that's what you call Reality. 

She just sighed and whispered me a sad 'okay...' 

"Don't make me feel guilty, Min." I whispered.

"So.. you mean?" she asked, confirming what I mean. 

"Okay fine. I'm going with you." Going back to Korea sounds fun. Especially I'm a big Super Junior, 2ne1 and Snsd fan. 

**

*beep beep*

I heard dad's car's honk. That weird honk of a car. 

"Hey dad" I greeted, kissed him on his cheeks. He smiled. "So wha--" 

I cut him off.

"Yes dad. I'm going. As long as my bestfriend is really going." I faked smile. He just smiled at me and whispered "yes!" like a teenager who won a bet with someone. 

As soon as we went home, he asked me to start packing my things. But of course, im being a lazy again. As I know, it will took 1 week to be ready for a flight. I just lay down, read fanfics and listen to my favorite K-Pop groups.

"We're leaving at 10am tomorrow morning. Make sure to pack all your needed things" He just appeared from nowhere. 

WHAT TOMORROW? I checked the time.. It's 11pm. 

"DAD!" I called him from our 3rd floor room to 1st floor.

"YES?!" he shouted back. 

"10 AM!? SERIOUSLY?" I rushed to him and asked that. He thought I was excited.

"Dont be excited, suzy." he said

"Im not dad. In fact, Im thinking if we can just... fly to Korea next week?" I asked, pouting at him.

"No." he quickly answered. It's final then, Hello Korea tomorrow at 10am.

"K dad" I headed back to my room, pouting. 

"Dont pout hun, you're gonna meet the boys soon."

Okay fine. I saw an Infinite Magazine on my Dad's bag before and i admit they're all goodlooking and they all looks playful, cute and adorable. One of them isn't cute and adorable tho.. he's kind of.. a y-seductive type because he doesnt smile on pictures and all I can see is his cold-eyes. 

Yes i am the daughter of Infinite's manager but, I dont know them. I only know the maknae and leader's name. Sunggyu and Sungjong. The others? I'm gonna know them.. SOON.