Roommates

Summer Love

SUZY POV

"It's so nice to see you guys are having fun together." It sounds like my dad. I turned to look back who it was and found my dad sitting at the very back of the van. 

"Dad?? How did you.." but myungsoo cut me off.

"He's a ninja" I rolled my eyes. Were not that close for you to cut me off from talking.

"Who's asking?" I asked as I rolled my eyes at him again for the second time. 

***

We headed to their dorm, thinking they're just touring us. But it turns out to be..

"Suzy, you're gonna stay here for the whole summer. Min's going to stay at her aunt's." My dad said. This is not on the plan! 

"But dad...." 

"See you later Su~" too late. Min has waved at me. 

"Dad, cant you understand? Im the only girl in here. They're 7 guys plus you, 8." I tried explaining.

"There's no way these guys will try to you." he cleared out. What if one of them is ually frustrated or something? Ugh. This father of mine is annoying. 

"So Suzy, you're gonna stay at Myungsoo's room. Since there's only 4 rooms, you two will share. I'll stay at the couch." 

"DAD!" I finally lost my control. 

"Suzy!" he scolded. 

 

I went to the room and found Myungsoo on the bed, lying down with his ipad. 

"Excuse me, im gonna sleep." I walked right infront of him and acted like a boss.

"Sure." he said tapping the bed's right side.  What does that mean? I'm going to sleep with him? Beside him? NO WAY!

"No thanks." I said.

I sat on the chair, i sensed him walking out the door. I quickly jumped in the bed and owned it. 

"This bed is mine, not his'" I said to myself. 

As I was feeling amazed by how the room look like and how fragrant his bed is, I noticed he left his ipad. I tapped it, saw his picture with a cute boy as his wallpaper. I scanned everything, trying to figure out what he plays and browse photos on his gallery. 

I cant. OMG why is there a barbie dress up game in his ipad? Hahahhha. I cant control myself from laughing. Until I heard someone clears throat.

"O-oh, hey" I said trying to get rid of his ipad on my hands. 

"I saw you" he said, smirking. 

"w-what?" I asked.

"Give me my ipad." he said. And then I burst out laughing again. 

"Not until I play the dress up game" I joked, still laughing my out. 

He just stared at me. So y >///<

"Fine. Here." I hand him his ipad. When I hand it to him, our hands touched. The feeling is weird. I know he felt it too because he looked at me and smiled. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked. Maybe our first.. nice convo is starting? 

I shook my head. "Nope, thank you" My first time being a nice girl. 

"You can use the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." 

Guilty. I feel guilty. Im letting an artist sleep on the floor! Biggest achievement in life.

***

At 7pm, my dad ordered pizza and KFC. 

"Since you guys are not that busy this summer, can you tour my daughter around Korea?" I elbowed my dad and gave him a 'NO-WAY-DAD' look. He just gave me an annoying smile.

"Myungsoo, are you free tomorrow?" dad asked. Myungsoo nodded.

"Then you can join me and my daughter tomorrow since the 6 of them has something to do." 

*** 

Just after eating, I went to 'our' room. I am dead tired! He's on the floor, im on the bed. The lights are all closed, im afraid of dark and there's no lamp in here. Think I need to go shopping tomorrow. I'm still wide awake.. but im sleepy. Just after some 20 minutes, I feel scared. I heard a scratching sound from outside the window. I tried to close my eyes and cover my ears but it wont stop. 

"Hey, you awake?" I asked. He did not respond. Maybe he's already asleep. 

"Hey Myungsoo" 

The scratching sound won't stop. I rushed to his side, sitting and covered my ears and closed my eyes. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV

I was shocked when I saw Suzy beside me, sitting. 

"Suzy?" I asked.

"Ah?" she respond.

I opened the light and sit next to her. "Are you alright?" I asked. She doesnt seem alright.

"What's that scratching sound from outside?" she asked her hands still covering her ears and her eyes close. I knew it. She's scared. 

I laughed, a little laugh. 

She opened her eyes and glared at me. "What's funny?" she asked, seems annoyed.

I stand up, opened the window... 

"What do you thnk are you doing? What if there's some strange creature there and.." i cut her off

"Shhh." I said as I carry my fluffy cat. 

 

SUZY POV

Wow. So it was just an adorable cat.

"Strange creature?" he asked, trying not to laugh. 

"Go on laugh at me. I'm going to sleep." I said as I slowly lay my body. 

"Im going to sleep on the bed?" he asked. 

I shook my head. "No. Sleep here." I replied, pointing the space at my side.

"I cant sleep alone in there!!" I pouted

He gave me a weird smile and just lay down beside me.

"Dont worry, i have no interest in making out with you." he whispered.