Rumor

Summer Love

At 5am, I was waken up by my dad. As I wake up, all I remember was the night I opened up to Myungsoo, those moments that we were just sitting under the moon that was lighting up us, those moments that we dont talk but just stare at each other; our hands together; not letting go. 

"Suzy? Did you got any sleep?" Dad asked.

I nodded, giving him an "uhh yeah" reply. Which was a lie. 

"You like exhausted.. just stay here, i'll tell Infinite you need to rest." he said then left the room. 

"Wait dad, where are you guys going?" I asked, well i want to be with infinite, to know them more. I think it's time for me to open up, have some bonding time with them and... be with Myungsoo? 

"They'll be having a showcase in 2 hours. But we'll stop to your favorite restaurant first... but since you're not going..- -" I cut him off, there's no way im not gonna see Infinite... I mean Myungsoo to perform. 

"I'm going." I cut him off

"But you're.." 

I cut him off again, "There's no way im gonna let my favorite restaurant just pass by,dad!" I squealed then chuckled. He chuckled a bit too, giving me a warm father smile. "Okay prepare yourself."

"from fans?" I joked. I just remember that day when I was with Myungsoo. How fans reacted seeing me with him. It was crazy yet very cute. I can imagine myself getting angry whoever (girl) that gets into Siwon or any Suju's side. 

**

I prepared fastly as I thought I would be. Make up really is not my thing and i have a natural wavy hair which I dont need curl or iron anymore. I have a good skin complexion on my face so I dont need any long preparation time. Well maybe its because im not an idol who would only get 1-2hours of sleep. 

I am just a normal person. 

I went down to meet my dad and the boys who were all ready to go. I was shocked when I saw Kai, Krystal, Min, Jia and Fei. They're here and dad's asking me not to go because i'm tired? Woah. Crazy. 

"What a surprise." I looked  and whispered to Kai then glanced at Krystal who was laughing + chatting with Jia. 

"Did you even took a bath? How did you just prepare for 30 minutes?" I told you guys, i dont need any face treatments or whatsoever.

"Well is it a problem for Suzy to be naturaly beautiful?" Myungsoo in. 

I glare at him with a smile and lightly punched him in his arm. "Stop that" I whispered to him. He just smirked and walked with Sungyeol, his lover. I had a little research on my phone before I went to bed. I read some facts about Infinite. Half of them are actually true but some are kind of different really in life. Like Myungsoo as a poker face one? A quiet guy? LOL. I laughed at that fact. And i found about the Infinite pairings also. Myungsoo is a timer! These myungyeol, myungjong, myungya, myunggyu, woosoo and i forgot about myungsoo + dongwoo's pairing.

I was sitting with Fei and Min. Jia's with Krystal and Kai. I looked at Kai again, I want to because he was beside Krystal who was still nonstop laughing with jia. 

"Ya, Kai!"  I called. Myungsoo was the one who glance, not Kai. 

"What?" I asked Myungsoo. He just rolled his eyes and looked outside through the car's window. 

"Did you call me?" Kai asked me. I looked at him again and nodded. His seat was a little near from mine, he was just at my back so I leaned closer to him and whispered, "Looks like you and krystal's together now" I teased.

He gave me a wide smile and whispered back, "Its taking long, maybe tomorrow, i'll tell you if we're officialy together" I punched him a little and giggle. Im loving their love story. 

"I'll text about it!" he shouted a little at me then he looked at Myungsoo.

I know what he's trying to do. I giggle at the fact that Myungsoo might really get jealous but tho i still have the feeling he has something to krystal. 

"I'll wait" I told him. Then i feel my phone vibrated. It was a blank text from Myungsoo. 

I rose my brow at his text and glanced at him, giving him a 'what-is-that' look. He just stare at me and rolled his eyes again. Myungsoo was sitting beside my dad who was driving. 

"Dad stop the car" I asked him. At first Dad just gave me a weird-confused look. 

"I think I forgot something there at the driver's seat, its important i need to look for it." Thank God i thought of something to reason. He stopped the car and sat beside myungsoo. It was an available seat so I have no problem in thinking about any reason again. 

I first acted like I was looking for something. "Did you find it?" Dad asked, still the car is not in motion. 

"I'll be fine here dad, go drive" I told him. Myungsoo was widely smiling at me I can feel it. I cant look at him, i feel shy, embarrassed. He might think Im too desperate to be with him. 

Which is kind of true. *u*

My phone beeped. Myungsoo texted.

Wae? -M

You're jealous :p ㅋㅋㅋ  -S

He secretly poked me. He poked the side of my thighs which I disliked. I glare at him for that. "What?" I asked, almost shouting at him. 

"Oh oh dont fight here" Dad joked

"Oh no dad dont worry we're not fighting, we're just killing each other." I joked. Dad glare at me for a moment when the light turns red and just laughed his off.

"More like KISSING each other!!!" Moonsoo shouted from the back. I searched at where he was sitting and gave him an 'DONT-YOU-DARE' look. 

"Moonsoo gave me an awesome news regarding that, by the way." Dad stated.

I didnt respond. Myungsoo just chuckled. 

**

We arrived at a korean restaurant, my favorite. 

"Waaaaah my favorite!!" I said in a cute voice. 

"You like it?" Dad asked as he close the car's door.

"Uh-huh thanks dad" I replied, staring at the restaurant. 

"It was Myungsoo's plan." he told me and left quickly to play with Moonsoo. 

Whenever he tells me about myungsoo and sees me smiling whenever he mentions Myungsoo, his face turns into a sad one. I dont know why but that's what I just observed since he told me about moonsoo telling him about the kiss. 

Is something wrong with me and Myungsoo... being together? liking each other? 

"Hey" Myungsoo called, smiling at me charmingly. "What, jelly man?" I teased.

Instead of fighting back and telling me he's not jealous, he just put his arms on my shoulders and lead me inside the restaurant. 

I looked at the other side, I see Kai and Krystal together. Kai being an awkward man around krystal is the cutest. And Krystal being that nice-gentle girl which she cant show me. 

I excused myself and went to the restroom to pee and look at myself in the mirror. I suddenly felt worried, i dont know why. And i can see a worried and confused face on Myungsoo too. He's not smiling that much like he does. I think he's nervous on their showcase.

"Heeey Suzy!!" Krystal showed up on the restroom. She looks cheerful and hyper. 

"Are you and Myungsoo together?" she asked in a teasing way. Tho I expect her to ask me that in a harsh-bithcy way. But she didnt. 

"It's.. actually complicated?" I admit. Well Honestly i dont know if we're together. Its because he never asked me. Like what guys do when they like a girl. So i cant tell anyone yet that we're together, we're dating or tell them we're inlove with each other.

I love him. 

Love is the right word. 

I dont just like him. I love him. I hope he do feel the same way too.

"Aw but you two look really good together." she told me as she opened her purse and put a little lipgloss on. She has a very beautiful skin too. 

"How about you and Kai?" I asked, teasing her as well.

"Well that guy is so slow!" she pouted. 

"Well i think i need to help that guy out and scold him" I joked. 

"Oh suzy... have you heard the rumor?" she asked. I got curious. 

But as i was going to ask her what rumor my phone beeped. It was a text message from Myungsoo telling me the food is already served. 

"Aw i'll go first" I told her and left the room, already not caring about the rumor. It's just a rumor so I dont really care.


Well yeah there's some KaiStal. I dont ship the two tbh. And i dont ship myungtal too D: I ship Krystal to myself. lol sokay, kai and krystal are both out to MyungZy's life. 

Who will be the next? :o 

Im kind of planning to end this fic at 25-30 chapters. My actual plan tbh is to get this into 50 fics but I just thought of ending it in 25-30 chaps. What do you think?