Let's set our marriage date?

Summer Love

HELLOOOO~ ITS BEEN A LONG TIME? I was in a very long hiatus. Are there still people reading this? Please comment if there is hehe i just want to know~ :) 

Im sorry for the long wait! :( 


 

SUZY POV

"Let's set our marriage date? What did i just hear?" I asked myself but hyuna eonnie answered me, "Well, the girl wants to set their marriage date????" she smiled at me and pat me at the back. 

Seriously, what is going on?

"Talk to him, I'll send Lizzy away from here." I nodded while she asked Lizzy to go home with her. 

 

Myungsoo was standing on my side, probably waiting for me to ask him things. But no, I dont like to listen. 

MARRIAGE.

There is no way im gonna win over that. 

"Suzy...." his hands are now on my shoulder. 

"What?" I asked him, (fake) smiling. 

"Well, that.. Im not going to mar -" But I cut him off. 

"No Im fine."

Its been a long time since we've met each other, why didnt he mentioned me about this? I should've controlled my heart from falling inlove.

Being hurt. I dont like that feeling. I hate that feeling. No. I loathe that feeling. 

I left him there, standing. Why did he let me fall inlove with him when he knew from the start we can't be together? Never in my life, I felt this feeling. 

This feeling of being loved by someone. I never once in my life, fall inlove like this. 

Does the world hates me this much and doesn't want me to feel what they call happiness? 

**

2 Days have passed and I decided to stay at Jia's dorm for awhile. I've told my dad im getting interested in Music again and is trying to learn things from jia. But the truth is, at this moment, I just feel like a trash. A trash that everybody needs to be throwing away. 2 days have passed already and I haven't heard anything from him. 

Maybe he doesn't really love me. 

Maybe he's just doing this for the sake of my father who wants me to be happy.

Maybe he felt pity on me. 

"Hey suzy, do you want to come with me to the mall?" Jia asked, she was watching some dance tutorial. Min and Fei were busy from learning piano. I feel sorry for them for not keeping my promise about starting a new life again. 

I just can't start a new life again if a part of my life that I truly love is gone.

And that is him.

Kim Myungsoo. 

"Suzy? Are you alright?" Jia asked. I was now on her car. I thought maybe malling would help me move on with my life and will help me forget my feelings for him. 

I know this is just our first problem being as girlfriend and boyfriend but MARRIAGE. It is something you can't fight with. Especially if both of their families are involved with this. 

"Suzy..... i know what you're going through." jia said while I just sighed. My dad had also texted me about myungsoo's marriage thing and told me I need to move on and just accept it. 

"Suzy, if you two are really for each other, it will happen but-" 

I cut her off "I know, let's go. We're here." 

"Suzy..." she called

"Yeah im going to talk to him." I said, trying to look happy and cheerful.

 

"You dont need to pretend." I was shocked by the voice. I'm really sure its his voice.

I looked at him with tears on my eyes and was going to hug him but..

"Oppa! I've already bought the ring!" Lizzy shouted from behind. While Myungsoo looked at her with smile on his face and even held her hands... infront of me.

And at that moment, i felt like someone had just stabbed me on my heart. 

"Okay.. i get it. Thanks for all the memories." I whispered to him while Lizzy was busy checking out the ring.