Beach

Summer Love

SUZY POV

I was touched with Kai's sweet approach to me. It was a red rose with a small card on it:

To: Suzy

Meet me at the beach, 10pm. <3

From: Kai

**

At 10pm, I searched for Kai, he's not here which means he's on the beach by now. 

"Suzy.. glad you came." he said with a worry on his face. I quickly walked near him and asked him why and what's with his expression. 

"Kai.. If this is about my answer... its been 2 years. And my feelings for you are different now." I sighed and looked at his eyes. Instead of seeing him sigh and look disappointed, I saw a smile formed on his face. 

"I'm happy to know that." I dont understand him. 5 hours ago, he cant keep his eyes off of me and kept bugging me with my answer. Now he's happy I dont feel the same way for him? 

"What do you mean?" I asked him. 

He took a deep breathe first and started from talking, "I did this all for Krystal.... I love her. I love her so much but she doesn't feel the same way for me. I asked her why, she said she loves Myungsoo... she's been eyeing Myungsoo for a year now but only got this chance to talk to him. I thought keeping you away from Myungsoo would make her happy. Yes it would make her happy but I dont want to hurt someone like you... I think I gotta need to accept the fact that Krystal and I will never be together.." 

"Thank you. Thanks for telling me this. Thank you for not hurting me." I thanked him

"I hope we could be... real friends." he said, smiling down at me. I smiled back to him and hugged him. "Dont worry, she'll realize soon, you're the one for her." I whispered, trying to comfort him. 

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

Moonsoo asked me to tour him around the beach so I did. We were walking at the beach, feeling the fresh air. 

"Oh its noona.." moonsoo whispered. I didnt bother to ask who it was because I dont think that's going to be suzy hugging someone. 

"Hyung its suzy noona and that kai" he whispered at me again. Now I turn my head and saw Suzy.. hugging Kai. 

"What should we do hyung????" Moonsoo asked. It's Moonsoo being Suzy's fanboy.

"Hyung!!!!" he shouted at me. 

"WHAT!?" I asked not caring what he likes. Not suzy. 

"Hyung i know you like her! Go do something!" he squealed, pushing me to them. 

**

"Suzy.... ah... moonsoo..." Words wont come out into my mouth properly.

"Noona! I want to be with Kai Hyung, pleaseee I want to play robot with you. Myungsoo hyung!! Dont let the monsters get Suzy noona!" Moonsoo is sometimes a genius kid. 

"Ya your brother is so cute, can I have him?" 

Can you have me instead? 

"Ya! Why are you so quet.." she asked, chuckling at me. 

"What are you two doing here?" I asked, im just being the curious Myungsoo.

"Oh, I told him i dont like him anymore." 

"...and he told me he really doesnt like me." 

 

"Huh?" I asked, asking for more details. Unluckily, she didnt open again. 

***

As we reached the house, I was shocked by her sudden question. 

"Do you play piano?" She asked. My eyes met hers and I smiled. 

"Of course but I play guitar better than Piano." I answered

"You dont need to boast around!" she laughed. 

"You know how to play piano, don't you?" I asked her. I already knew she did, she just won't tell me.

"Nope I dont know how to" she lied. 

"Do you want me to teach you?" I asked, staring at her. 

"What the hell myungsoo stop staring at me like that! And no thanks. I'm sleepy~" she yawned and waved at me. 

 

Being with her... there's something with being with her. I've never felt this way before. Never. 

 

SUZY POV

I got my back from the living room and opened my music notebook. 

"Suzy" Min called.

"Oh, hey." I quickly hide my music notebook that I was holding. 

"I saw it, Suzy. You still love Music." she said. 

Yes I do love Music and I never hated Music. I hated myself. I hated myself for letting them do this to me. I hate them for not letting me achieve my dreams, my goals. 

While Min and I talking about Music, dad knocked.

"Yes dad?" I asked.

"We need to go back home tomorrow morning." he stated with a sad look on his eyes.

What? We're leaving this early? We just got here!

"Why?" I asked him.

"Infinite needs to prepare for their debut. They were given a challenge by the CEO. They'll be debuting on Saturday." he stated, I can feel he's so much worrried than the boys. 

How can that happen? That is unfair. 

I texted Myungsoo.

To: Myung

Hey, heard you're debuting on saturday? 

From: Suzy

He replied, fast.

To: Suzy

Yep, sorry for ruining the vacation. :c 

From: Myung

 

The sad face made me chuckle on my seat and that's when Min glared at me.

"What the hell suzy? Who is that guy... huh?" She asked. She never see me chuckle just because of a text. I cant blame her or anyone tho. Myungsoo is so cute with those kind of expressions.

I just rolled my eyes and plugged the earphones on my ears. 

~ Bonamana Now Playing ~