60. YIXING- 20. Playing with a Pet

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello babies, how are you? There is one last final in front of me, and once that is off the table, I am ready to tackle your requests! :3

Meanwhile, enjoy Yixing! (I swear to god, you never know how you get here, but...Yixing does that to you)

-

You couldn’t wrap your mind about it.

You’ve been there from him since the start. You were the one to take care of him, to love him, to teach him all you could.

And this is how he is repaying all those efforts and years of training you’ve put into him?

It’s not like this has happened the first time, but it still shocks the hell out of you when you return home with your boyfriend, and your adorable, tiny, loud puppy just jolts past you and into Yixing’s arms, welcoming him with excited yipping and tail wagging.

And it’s not like the view is ugly- to be honest, to see your boyfriend playing with your dog so adorably always made you smile. Yixing would literally squeal out your dog’s name before sitting on the cold tiles (no matter if it was winter or summer, cold or wet, when doggy comes, Yixing sits), dimple blazing and hands reaching out for your pet.

Your dog seems to have bi-polar moods, because even though he is one of the most excited creatures when people come to visit, the second they reach out to touch him, he shies away from them, as if he thinks they will hurt him. Other guests are usually hurt at his behavior, unable to comprehend just how big and scary they must look to the tiny dog, but Yixing was different.

Even today.

“Yixing…it was pouring outside, and you’re literally sitting in a puddle right now.” You told him, trying to hide your pout as your dog sprinted past you once again. You didn’t even have it in you to nag about this anymore. 

“I have spare ones with me, so its okay~” he sang back, his voice in that adorable high tone pitch, the way it always is when he played with Peanut. The dog yipped in happiness, pushing against Yixing’s knees with his front paws when his hands stopped fluttering around him. With a chuckle, Yixing resumed his play and the dog tried to catch the wiggling digits, biting at them playfully. Once Peanut decided he was content with the amount of fingers he caught and bit, he jumped up into Yixing’s lap, front paws against his chest so he could at Yixing’s jaw in euphoria. Yixing laughed, bringing the dog into his arms, before showering him with exaggerated kisses.

Okay…you really couldn’t argue about this sight not being pretty, but…

“You never welcome me like that when I come home.” You told him, glaring at him slightly. Yixing looked up at you, eyes widened in confusion, and the complete puppy look he gave you was completed with an actual puppy his cheek.

This was all so adorable, you could puke rainbows.

Deciding against looking at this scene anymore, you picked up the groceries you bought on the way with him. There was ice cream melting and meat to be prepared for dinner.

Yixing watched you silently, gently rubbing Peanut’s back as he watched you enter the kitchen with a small huff. He then averted his gaze to the small dog in his arms, almost scolding him with his look.

You should greet your mistress better, Peanut.” He said, his native language rolling off his tongue languidly. Sensing this was a form of punishment, the dog’s ears flattened against his skull, head lowered with a small whine. Yixing couldn’t do this. He couldn’t be mad at the adorable dog, even for a second. What he will do once he will have kids, he has no idea, he realized as he kissed his head in an apology, before lifting himself up from the floor.

-

You didn’t hear him coming. You were in the kitchen, washing vegetables when you felt two arms wrap around your waist and bring you back to a firm body.

“____~!” you squeaked at the loud call of your name, before you felt tiny kisses being peppered all over your sensitive neck. You and Yixing seemed to have found each other perfectly, because both of your weak spots were exactly the same, and you misused them with pleasure.

“Xing!” you called back, trying to escape his arms, but it was futile. The grip he had on you was too tight, and the only thing you did accomplish was getting yourself spun around to face him, and his adorable, dimply smile.

“What are you doing?” you asked him, unable to help laughter bubbling from your lips when he showered your cheeks with kisses, nuzzling under your jaw with affection.

“I am welcoming the love of my life the way she is supposed to be greeted.” He told you with a small grin, the kisses slowly turning to the other spectrum of affections.

“Oh really?” you asked when you felt his nose nudge at your jaw to tilt your head to the side, and you obliged with a sigh when plump lips settled over the thin skin on your neck. Yixing just hummed, bringing himself that much closer to you, his firmness pressing up against the softness of your body. The hands around your waist slowly dipped down, and your own tightened into the fabric of his shirt when he cupped your possessively, pushing you closer to him.

“Isn’t the love of your life in the hallway right now?” you couldn’t help the small, snarky remark that built up in your throat and Yixing froze in his movements. His head slowly lifted from the crook of your neck, and the heated gaze that he gave you made your insides churn. The smirk had your knees buckling, but luckily, he lifted you as if you weighed a feather, making you squeal.

“Is the love of my life jealous?” he asked, voice husky, as he kissed a fiery trail up your neck, settling you over the kitchen counter.

She is not. She just does not receive enough affections.” You surprised him by replying back in Chinese. Not to toot you own horn, but you’ve been receiving lessons from Tao, who very gladly translated all your snarky comments into Yixing’s mother tongue, just so you could . It worked, because Yixing laughed into the skin of your neck, once he was quite satisfied with the blossoming mark he left there.

“Should I give her more affections, then?” He asked, lips brushing over yours as he whispered heatedly into your mouth.

Maybe by making her scream her lungs out on the kitchen table?” you didn’t completely understand him, but what little you did made you whimper a small yes as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him into a heated kiss. Yixing’s arms were like swift vipers, snaking up under your shirt to unstrap your bra with practiced precision. Both of you parted just for a second, to pull at each other’s shirts, letting them fly off somewhere in the kitchen, before you were both leaning in for another kiss. You almost slipped off the counter in your excitement, but Yixing just used your momentum to swing you off the counter and splay you over the table.

Lips pressed against your neck, and you breathed out when you heard him whisper against your ear, so quietly yet it overwhelmed your entire being.

“Where’s the sauce we bought today?” he asked you and you couldn’t help the shiver that ran past your body, and you pointed in the general direction where you discarded the shopping bags.

Yixing left you with one last kiss, and you couldn’t help but to sit up to watch him shift through the bags in search of the chocolate sauce you two bought with grinning faces today. His back was all in its glory in front of you, waiting, pleading for your nails to run down it, a scorching path left in their wake. There was a pang of pride that settled over your chest as you realized how all of that divine body standing in front of you was yours, and how you were his. You couldn’t help to jump off the table to wrap your arms around him, pressing your chest against his , caressing the firm muscle with open-mouthed kisses. Yixing’s body stiffened at your touch, and a small breath left his lungs in a rush.

“Hurry…” you murmured against his skin and Yixing almost groaned, the search becoming more frantic, the rustling of the plastic bag almost becoming aggressive.

That’s when you heard the small, frustrated yip behind you.

And when you turned around, you couldn’t help the small squeal when you saw Peanut trying to fight his way from under Yixing’s discarded shirt, his snout the only thing visible from over his collar.

“Oh my god, my baby~!” you cried out, rushing off to aid your dog in escaping the prison of the shirt. Once Peanut finally saw daylight again, he looked at you, tail wagging immediately rushing to you for cuddles of comfort.

What kind of monster would you be if you refused? You didn’t even want to think about it, because afte you pulled Yixing's shirt over your head, you automatically reached for him, bringing him up into your arms and holding him close.

“My poor baby, you’re okay now, mommy’s here for you…” you murmured against his fur, kissing the crown of his head gently. Sidestepping past the shell-shocked Yixing, who already seemed to find the sauce, you pulled out a snack for Peanut before carrying him out of your kitchen, leaving your boyfriend alone.

Sitting on the couch, feeding your dog a treat, you couldn’t help the grin that bloomed on your face.

Because no matter how much you love your boyfriend, sometimes he needs to know his place.