STUDY DRABBLE COLLECTION- 2.12- Jongin

The One That (EXO Scenario Collection)

Hello darling! :3 here's another one! :3 With Jonginnie~!

Enjoy :3

 

-

You were a failure. You were such a failure. No wonder why you couldn’t study all day.

Stupid people shouldn’t go to university. So why are you trying? You should probably just give up and try to do something else with your life.

Why are you kidding yourself? You scoffed in your head, shutting your notebook and sliding away from the desk. You had enough for today. You could barely crunch in some of the things you wanted to learn and even then when you texted your friends, you found out you were far behind.

You’ll never make it. There’s no way you’ll pass your exams, you thought with a sob, leaving the living room and walking into the bedroom. Inside here, you had to quiet down, to stifle all the sad hiccups going up your throat, because on the bed slept Jongin.

He was resting, you weren’t even sure if from having practice or if he was just having a small time out. Either way, he was sprawled over the bed on his stomach, his broad back lifting up and down in calm, deep breaths. Just that sight made you crumble a little more.

How can you be good enough for him, if you can’t pass a stupid exam? You crawled up the bed, sliding underneath Jongin’s arm to curl into his heat.

Jongin’s hand stayed limp for a moment, before it twitched and curled around you to bring you closer.

“You done with studying?” he mumbled sleepily, kissing your forehead. You nodded shakily, the question falling from your lips before you could stop it.

“Will I be good enough for you even if I fail?” your voice cracked at the last work and Jongin’s sound of surprise was enough evidence that your question wasn’t expected.

 Great. Not only stupid, but also annoying.

“W-what?” he leaned back to inspect your face, and the eyes glued shut from sleep opened wide when they saw the tears running down your face.

“___? What’s wrong?” Jongin’s voice was full of alarm as he cupped your face to wipe at the tears, but you were inconsolable at this point.

“I’ll fail. I’ll fail this exam and I won’t go to university and I’ll be the biggest failure my family had the displeasure to meet.” you cried out, your hands clenching and unclenching at your sides.

“You’ll end it with me, too, because who’d want to date an idiot who couldn’t even get to university.”

“Jesus, ___, w-what?” Jongin whispered in shock, still wiping at your tears with a shocked look.

“I tried to study t-today…b-but I just can’t get it into my head anymore a-and all of my classmates are already so ahead, I’ll…I’ll fail…and…” you buried your face in your hands, unable to look at the genuinely confused look of your boyfriend.

“I…I have no idea what you’re talking about, ___...” Jongin’s hands smoothed over your hair, down your sides. You hiccupped as he pulled your hands from your face and decided to wipe your tears away himself.

“What do you mean you won’t pass? You’re halfway through your material…” he murmured, still filled with confusion.

“B-but…I’m stupid…” you mumbled and Jongin shook his head.

“You’re not. You’re the smartest girl I know. And even if you won’t ace this, it doesn’t matter. I love you.” you looked up into the warm eyes of your partner, who smiled and kissed the tip of your nose.

“I love you because you’re you. And I don’t care if you’re super ultra-smart, or just smart, because I love you no matter what grade you get, okay?” you nodded shakily and Jongin cooed, bringing you closer.

“You silly girl…you need a break, because you think I would leave you because of a stupid test. Come on, 10 minute break with me. Then I’ll help you study.”

-

Although I'm pretty sure Jongin's help while you study would be stare at you like this all the time...